Wants to be the fastest

>Wants to be the fastest
>Gets turned into the Black Flash, which is basically a lifetime running after other speedsters without ever overtaking them
>Will never ever be the fastest

Speedforce don't play around.

What you think of this guys, is he still a waste potential after become the Black Flash?

I liked him.

I think it's pretty obvious the writers just throw shit at the wall in order to see what sticks with zero foresight or planning ahead of time.

I wouldn't call him a waste of potential as much as a nebulous antagonist that just served to general hyped-up plot twists rather than a consistent, legitimate threat to allow Barry to develop and grow as a character against.

as opposed to comics?

But Black Flash always catches up eventually. Inevitability of death and all that.

Unless you're Wally West.

I like it. I mean yeah Zoom was mediocre, but if it meant that Zoom's entire character was just a huge setup for his role as Black Flash (who was never really a proper character) then I'm all for it.

But he never "wins" the race. Once they're neck to neck, it's over.

He'll never be first place.

just change the actor of the flash, i cann't stand his faggotary act

will he still be Tony Todd?

>Wants to be the fastest man alive
>Becomes the fastest dead man

POTTERY

I hope so, voice would still fit

>without ever overtaking them
I disagree. Black Flash always wins in the end.

You're not understanding what he's saying. To be first you have to be ahead of the other person. He can never be first because as soon as he catches up it's over. He can only ever be tied.

As least he knows he's the best marathon runner.

Was not expecting that conclusion at all but I'm pretty happy with it

I think it's weird that they made realJay from earth 3, isn't that typically evil earth? But whatever

And I hope sometime we get a more faithful version of Zolomon, weird glitchy speech pattern and hatred/obsession with Flash and all, but hopefully they take a break from evil speedsters for a while

Considering Zoom worked better as a force of nature instead of an actual character, this is for the best. He was a waste when they tried to give Zoom a character as Hunter. I get the intention with making him a dark reflection of Barry, but it didn't work.

Their version of Earth-2 already mostly had heroes as villains and villains as (civilian) heroes. Earth-2 Wells also said that the numbering system was relative.

He kind of wins when he kills them though

He looks like he would smell rather musty.

If he catches them, he was faster.

Yeah, honestly even if Teddy isn't avaiable they don't need him for Black Flash and the Zoom voice definitely would fit for Black Flash,

Majority of the time speedters out run him and just let him catch them when they make a sacrifice so they go in their own terms so is kinda a empty victory for him

while I'm still a bit disappointed they wasted Zolomon Hunter into just a spoooky version of Reverse Flash instead of using his original back story and time based powers from the comics, this development was a pleasant surprise.

>Gets turned into the Black Flash

The fuck? Last I remember Black Flash was just a form Death took when it came for speedforce users, or is that retconned now and BF is now a character?

OF COURSE
no reason to bring that fuccboi, fake jay back now

Being an evil speedster is suffering.

That's the way it is in the CWverse.

Of course, in the New 52 the Black Flash so far is just Barry with the powers of the Black Racer, but who know what they might do later.

>so far
Black Racer got extracted from Barry in JL: Darkseid War. It killed someone for the sake of not coming all that way for nothing then returned to the speedforce to go find other people to kill

Black Racer isn't Black Flash. Racer is a New God and Flash is speed force.

If he catches them he's only as fast as them. He has to pass them if he's faster not just catch up.

He's still going faster than them, which is all he cares about.

Scorpius? Is that you?

sort of? Speed Force demons took him and he became that. I'm assuming that he's not gonna appear anytime soon unless they want to do Flash outrunning Death.

The shit tier CGI we got was worth is just for this..... actually no it really isn't but hey.

Black Flash is my favourite character.
Better than Yellow Flash and Red Flash, and I mean Yellow Flash adult not Yellow Flash Kid or Red Flash Old Guy

He's a waste if you think of him as Zoom, but he wasn't. He was Johnny Quick.

He's a waste of Johnny Quick.
Not fun enough.

I remember all the pre-season 2 theories that Zoom would be CW's version of Black Flash, though not like this.

But long story short I like it. It kind of gave Zoom a purpose as a villain. Before this last-second twist he was pretty lame and just retreading Thawne's old ground as the "villain you thought was an ally."

Do all speedsters smell really awful? They must be super sweaty all the time imagine the odor

Talk about a dead man running. I guess you could say he's become a Zoom-bie