Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7fxHPMCjPTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hOsOwKjlARI
youtube.com/watch?v=VvQ8HbaJeC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blame tha joos.

be South
>have shitons of cotton and tobacco fields
>instead of importing indentured servants from Western Europe or pick your own cotton you import millions of niggers
>breed them like fucking crazy
>mix them with poor Whites
>time comes when Yankees want to end slavery and send them back to their countries so that we can become more self reliant and wouldn't have to deal with niggers in the future
>get butthurt and throw a secession fit about muh states rights
>have kikes, octoroons, 1/16,1/32 nigs in the leadership and officer class of Confederacy
>start the Civil War by attacking fort sumter
>get your asses kicked
>call it the northern war of aggression because you're a sore loser
>kill Lincoln before he could send blacks back to Africa
>let the nigger plague spread across the entire country
>living embodiment of the fat, lazy and stupid American sterotype
>living embodiment of the amerimutt meme
>low iq and terrible education system
>widespread Israel loving evangelism
>obese as fuck

Day of the work when?
>inb4 butthurt mogrel didf shills

>[B]e Russian
that's it, that's the joke

>alberta is back

I never left. Just stayed lurking until I could get flags back up again.

All would be right in the world if Californians didn't exist

Why did it take you so long, did you not switch to tampermonkey?

Lack of motivation and generally being more social in the real world both kept me from fixing it sooner. I also ended up trying Opera which was interesting.

Opera is owned by the chinks now, don't give the CCP your data

I didn't like it very much anyways. Just felt weird because I'm so used to Firefox.

want to start a new Vic2 game but dunno what cunt to play as

Anprim Persia

Release Cyprus and play as them

The Sup Forums X fix from the last thread didn't work for me
two nukes wasn't enough

it's some /cum/ proxynigger, none of his syntax resembles a Russian, not to mention Russians don't get butthurt about this

start posting niggers

idk if plantway's here but he should be posting and drinking since it's his day off

im here, my flags is busted unfortunately

good, let's begin

>tfw no flags on phone
This script isn't what I paid for

Jism

Are me and Texway the only ones with flags right now?

So this is how Penman feels.

Yee

I'm calling the cops

You ever tried drinking beer from your bong?

yo shit

do it man

Autistic thread should be banned

Everyone stopped talking about the Jerusalem thing because of NN and now they crashed that train with a few survivors to get people to stop talking about NN

what will they think of next

[B]oats should be banned

n-no...

i miss him

>fiddle with shit
>are flags working now

do it faget
and welcome back

yee

Why are all of the directors radical fucking milk drinkers irl but they feel fine making rooty tooty point and shooty movies and tv shows

Because the only director who got rich by making movies about be a milk drinker is Michael Moore

>Michael Moore
dude norway lmao

Never forget that we sent arms and military trainers to aid you. We should have put boots on the ground though

>and military trainers
Wow, it's literally nothing. You send more people to aid the Lincolnite scum

I thought Canada was neutral and each province just aided the side they liked most on the down-low? Don't know all that much on Leaf interference in the war t b h.

You let several thousand volunteers come down and volunteer with the armies here. Most of them fought for the Union

Huh.

Heres a brief look at the Empire's support.

‘When the South seceded in early 1861, it possessed at most 10% of the industrial base of the former Union. The young Confederacy would go on to make heroic efforts to create an industrial base, but even at its best could produce only a small fraction of the needs of a nation at war.

‘How, then, did the Confederacy fight on so long and bitterly? The output of British factories, mills, shipyards, and arsenals flooded through the Union blockade of Southern ports to provide the bulk of Confederate needs. Without that massive support, the Confederacy would surely have collapsed within 12 to 18 months. Given that the bloodiest years of the war were 1863-1865, it was British material support that allowed the vast majority of the blood-letting to occur.

‘A few cases in point illustrate the level of this support. British-built Confederate commerce-raiders unleashed ruin upon the American merchant marine. Almost 700 ships were destroyed or put under bond, and thousands more sold to foreign shippers (mostly British) or reflagged (mostly to Britain). The fear of even greater depredations by new commerce-raiders building at Birkenhead caused Lincoln to threaten war in September 1863.

‘At Vicksburg, Grant found that the 30,000 surrendered Confederates had been armed with new, excellent British Enfield Rifles. His own men were armed with European cast-offs or refashioned old US models, both far inferior to the British weapon. Grant had his regiments trade in their old weapons for the Enfields. At the Siege of Petersburg, Grant forwarded to Secretary of War Stanton a captured artillery ammunition box stamped “Royal Arsenal Woolwich”.

‘In the last year of the war, Lee’s army was surviving on British bacon shipped in through Wilmington.

‘British material support for the Confederacy was not lost on the Union,and engendered deep animosity which lasted for much of the rest of the century.

Autist

We have to remember that we in the UK and Canada where still super salty about the revolution and saw this as an opportunity to try and fracture the American supremacy on the continent. Also the south during the revolutionary war, was pro Empire and it was seen that an independent south would prove be an excellent allies and trade partner to counter the Union(revolutionaries)

Anecdotally to kinda give a taste of the salt. my great grand mother Only ever referred to the US as the "traitor States"

That's all Britain though. While we were part of the empire at the time, can we really say that it was Canada's own will and initiative to do all that? Using that logic you could make the argument that India also helped the confederacy because they were British clay back then as well.

absofuckinglutely based

Yes and with that logic would in many respects be correct simply as at this time international trade they would have been a part of it but at a lesser extent the we, It was in our best interests emotionally and practically to appose the union. and aid in the war whether it be won or lost. it was a loss or the union one way or the other with the loss of life, industry, and national stability.

thanks bud

Feelsgoodman.

I used to listen to this kinda music a lot.
youtube.com/watch?v=7fxHPMCjPTQ

Is that the best beer in the world you're drinking?

pic related

>best beer in the world
>produced by anheuser-busch
Come on now

y-y-you better watch out b-buster

best beer coming through

The only bad thing about the Civil War is that Sherman didn't implement his final solution

>tfw never had beer but just about typed out my opinion on what the best is

>Natural Light

How the fuck have you never had beer? underage?

Just never had enough interest to try it. Smells pretty bad to me as well.

mate what are you doing, what province are you from?

l o w
q u a l i t y

The best one.

It smells like fermented wonderbread, man. Forgive me for not finding that appealing.

I thought Alberta had an NDP government rn

ARE YOU AN ALBERTAN?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They have an NSDAP government

kek noice one

We do. Young (probably female) Albertans didn't really vote that much in the federal election but they came out in droves for the provincial. Feels REALLY bad.

Hey there neighbor.

get out of here you manchild

that was because of wildrose/progressive conservative votesplitting
federal and provincial elections are separate anyways

leave him alone flaglet

>edmonton
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/brit/

didn't wildrose merge with some other party recently

Hey mate, you should try some of BC's craft beers or PG's classic caribou

VIRGINIA LIVES

Oh snap, how goes it fellow prairie dog?

Nice.

Eeeeehhhhhhhhh. Maybe some day. Alcohol just isn't my thing.

fair fair

>VIRGINIA LIVES

What ever happened to that thing? Did they break it to get a reaction out of Chris?

>breaking a $1500 piece of art

in 30 years after chris-chans descent into a deeper and more horrifying madness with an eventual tragic yet expected suicide, that will be going in the CWC Museum

yeah they merged with the progressive conservatives and became the UCP
pretty much now guaranteed now they'll win in 2019, although who knows, centre-leaning parties like the alberta and liberal parties will also probably make big inroads as the PCs are no more

>suicide
he'll be on the streets when his mom dies, he's just going to be killed by some nigger he pisses off

>implying somebody who spent $1500 on a demonic looking sonic totem cares enough to not toss it into a wood chipper for lulz
I hope you're right though. His legacy must be preserved.

>he'll be on the streets when his mom dies
its kinda fucked to have seen his... origins, and then what e's become

nobody deserves what his mind has done to him

it will, he's a case study for internet being a catalyst for worse symptoms in mental illnesses

Lel.

etc.

I wonder what'll become of that guy when he doesn't have his parents to support him anymore.

someone gave him 1500 dollars

that's a crime

he'll be like any other derelict babbling to themselves as they walk the street

I wish he could just admit he's not fit to be alone and get a carer or something. Guarantee you people would crowd-fund it if he needed the money.

that's fucking charity lol

he's either go to the state or get evicted

he's a hoarder and incapable of holding job so there's not way he could live by himself, and who the fuck would take that psycho in

I think the muslims are right about honor killings. I might have to commit one myself

youtube.com/watch?v=hOsOwKjlARI

>I wish he could just admit he's not fit to be alone and get a carer or something
That would probably be the best outcome.
Still, I don't understand how someone like him can just fly under the radar for so many years and end up the way he has. You'd think when he was in school or whatever, someone would have noticed he needed a little extra help.

There are state-funded agencies like that now that will provide you with a "life skills coach" or whatever to help you do your grocery shopping, learn to cook for yourself instead of having chips and sodas all day, that kind of shit. He needs that.

he's beyond help penman

he's like gollum in lord of the rings, there's no saving him at this point

>the other one was shoved up my hee-haw

Maybe so. What do you do about people like that? He's just going to get steamrolled and taken advantage of without someone else managing him.

pewdiepie unironically does a good vid on him

youtube.com/watch?v=VvQ8HbaJeC0

apparently there is a timeline of his antics as well...

natural selection meme

test