Americans of Sup Forums, all memes aside, how do you see your country in 50 years?, same as it is now, better or worse?

Americans of Sup Forums, all memes aside, how do you see your country in 50 years?, same as it is now, better or worse?
do you believe this country is what your founding fathers wanted?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_negro
ushistory.org/us/6e.asp
nationalpolicy.institute/2012/01/17/what-the-founders-really-thought-about-race/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Underground
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It will be better.
>do you believe this country is what your founding fathers wanted
Obviously not.

I feel like it will end up balkanizing within our lifetime. The people are more divided every day, all of the major regions have strong disagreements with each other when it comes to most issues. The stability we have feels like a facade, once we encounter any major turbulence it'll fall apart. Maybe if we still lived in the 50s things would be fine, but the America of today is a far cry from what the revolutionaries wanted. The bipartisan system that dominates everything is proof enough.

>Obviously not
it's not so obvious for me, explain

better , we will have a recession and then recover quickly and then have another recession and recover quickly again that's the power of our meme economy
>do you believe this country is what your founding fathers wanted?
nah mostly no , almost all countries in this world wouldn't please their ancestors

Some of the founding fathers were ardent slave-owners. I don't think we can categorically say what they all would've thought of today's America.
Things are looking up.

A lot better. The conservatives will win the argument that the federal government needs to be less powerful, and states and regions need more autonomy. The liberals will win almost everything else.

I think our ancestors would wonder why the hell we didn't get to improve anything after 200 years

USA will continue to prosper.
Only nuclear hell-fire could take us down.

>Obviously not.
Are you baiting?
Race was never something that really mattered to any of the people who had power in Early America.

>Race was never something that really mattered to any of the people who had power in Early America.
No shit because blacks were slaves.

Absolutely not. Our founding fathers would have been considered libertarians today.

There were thousands of free blacks as well lad.

All blacks being slaves is a meme

Rep*blicans will continue to fuck us all.
No, this hellhole isn't at all what the Founders wanted

You're disregarding the millions of slaves who were thought to be subhuman because of their skin.

and your disregarding thousands of blacks that were seen as equal until the late 1800s when people started getting autistic

I honestly think it is going to be worst, like Brazilian violence everywhere. The government just can't control the population (and they don't seem interested either). The population in general is becoming more retarded, usually 60 percent of people who wants to get into university is rejected because they can't get the minimum score. Self-moderation isn't a thing, the Catholicism left stupid ideas, like you could regret what you did whenever you want and go on, this retarded idea feeds a nihilism we call "valemadrismo". Our "arts" are retarded, music and TV is pure cancer. Not a real nationalistic sentiment along the country, even though everyone celebrates the national holidays because there's no work on those days.

Justice system is a joke and it's getting harder to make any paper work than before. People in general prefer to avoid trouble instead of facing them, and that retard behavior has made us the shithole we are nowadays.

The prepared and educated people will either assimilate into the shithole it will be, flee or die.

As far as I know Brazilian whites are trapped in small corners of the country. In America whites control the vast majority of the nation in terms of geography, and thus the energy/food/etc producing regions. Nonwhites are basically only found in urban areas.

I think the future for America will be urban areas that have not been gentrified will basically be Brazil-tier shitholes filled with subhumans but outside of them the country will still be civilization.

Proofs? You sound like bullshit desu

I honestly think it is going to be worst, like Brazilian violence everywhere. The government just can't control the population (and they don't seem interested either). The population in general is becoming more retarded, usually 60 percent of people who wants to get into university is rejected because they can't get the minimum score. Self-moderation isn't a thing, the Catholicism left stupid ideas, like you could regret what you did whenever you want and go on, this retarded idea feeds a nihilism we call "valemadrismo". Our "arts" are retarded, music and TV is pure cancer. Not a real nationalistic sentiment along the country, even though everyone celebrates the national holidays because there's no work on those days.

Justice system is a joke and it's getting harder to make any paper work than before. People in general prefer to avoid trouble instead of facing them, and that retard behavior has made us the shithole we are nowadays.

The prepared and educated people will either assimilate into the shithole it will be, flee or die.

I agree with this but the thread is asking about America, specifically lol

The South overall developed two distinct groups of free Negroes. Those in the Upper South were more numerous: the 1860 census showed only 144 free Negroes in Arkansas, 773 in Mississippi, and 932 in Florida, while in Maryland there were 83,942; in Virginia, 58,042; in North Carolina, 30,463; and in Louisiana, 18,647.[32] Free blacks in the Lower South were more urban, educated, wealthier, and were generally of mixed race with white fathers, compared to free blacks in the Upper South.[33] Despite these differences, the Southern states passed similar laws to regulate black life, borrowing from one another.[34][32]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_negro

Worse. Crime rates are already on the rise nationally and aren't stopping. Internal relations will only get worse the more prominent those groups become. Politicians who will evidently do nothing to work towards fixing various issues. Sup Forums memes like incompetent cops have a basis on reality, and reality is that something drastic would have to happen to expect any sort of positive change.

Not really.

>Unfortunately, this "freedom" was rather limited. Free African Americans were rarely accepted into white society. Some states applied their slave codes to free African Americans as well. Perhaps the most horrifying prospect was KIDNAPPING. Slave catchers would sometimes abduct free African Americans and force them back into slavery. In a society that does not permit black testimony against whites, there was very little that could be done to stop this wretched practice.
ushistory.org/us/6e.asp

Stop trying to whitewash history.

I is just a shit show going down hill at rapid speed.

We don't even have a nation at this point, it is now just an economic zone where the globe comes to work, establish ethnic enclaves and complain about too many white people being around.

>Race was never something that really mattered to any of the people who had power in Early America

That must be the reason only free white men could be citizens in the beginning.

Not castrating our slaves was a huge mistake.

Only the 1965 immigration act was worse.

We know you latrineo mexican maggots think the USA is "mexican clay".

You can stop fronting.

Sup Forums please go

no lol, they specifically warned against becoming a 2 party system military industry complex, which is exactly what we are now. if they were alive today they would be plotting another revolution.
>how do you see your country in 50 years?
it wont exist. the kikes and boomers will collapse the economy in their dying moments, the Sup Forumsr9k/ fags will start a civil war and balkanize the country, then the ruskies/chinks will invade and annex all the broken pieces.

this country is fucked and it cant be saved because most people dont know how fucked it truly is

nationalpolicy.institute/2012/01/17/what-the-founders-really-thought-about-race/

He's bullshitting you or he is very delusional. Race was always a subject thought of in America whether he agrees with it or not. But he also thought that America is getting better so he clearly has his head in the sand.

>The conservatives will win the argument that the federal government needs to be less powerful, and states and regions need more autonomy. The liberals will win almost everything else.
i can live with this
but sjws and pol fags need to die off or retreat into obscurity, those are just lvls of extremity that no functioning society needed in their existence
- also the destitute state of some of the larger cities throughout the midwest and oakland need to be cleaned up or gentrified (I hear oakland is going this way but that's just hearsay)
- also, the national debt needs to be paid off and eliminated, then a national surplus should be built much like how norway has built their own massive funds
- corporations should be reigned in, disney and the other big 4-5 media companies should be split up in anti-trust evaluations
- and this shitty mindset that has been building up in this country about doing shit to trigger the other side or group (i.e. doing shit, even doing dumb shit that brings everyone to the shitter, just to spite libs or conservatives) has got to stop. its fucking childish.

Can't wait for Balkanization desu

Oh yeah it is going to be just fucking dandy.

My ancestors died for nothing.

Who were your ancestors?

I can't see it getting any better. All signs show that we're heading in the wrong direction, and yet lots of us love that new direction. To me it feels like the government is ripping us off every fucking day, and yet we all whine about MUH LIBROLES!!! MUH GLOBALISM!!!! MUH BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!! It's all wool in front of our eyes. Fuck that shit. We deserve health care, good education, and much better infrastructure. We ought to demand the government for it, instead we get caught up in this bullshit bipartisan nonsense that just ultimately divides us, and we'll never get what we really need this way.

WE WUZ PATRIOTS N SHIEEEET

your ancestors can suck my cock and lick on my stanky nuts until i jizz my whole load on their wrinkly old pale faces. youre next whitey.

The world won't last in 100 years.

We are facing either AI menace from technology or Islam/Africa menace from 1st world not having kids while Muslims and Africans having a bunch of kids

It will be indistinguishable from Brazil

Probably at war for something that's borderline retarded and was completely avoidable. That with or with some SJW mega cuck leading the country.

Blatantly obvious that it's not what the founding fathers wanted. Jefferson wanted basically a farmer society with relatively small government where everyone had their own little farm. And Washington wanted a country isolated from world affairs (couldn't be more different) and specifically said to not let political parties divide the country and control the government, which is exactly what happened right after Washington stepped down after his second term.

It's not necessarily a bad thing, but it couldn't be more different than what the founding father's wanted. I suppose Lincoln's ideal of a unified country were mostly held together. But BLM really are fucking that as hard as they could. Up until like 3 years ago though, it was going pretty solid.

I don't see much change happening besides a demographics shift.

I think people who forsee balkanization really overestimate the average American and really underestimate the will and might of the US government. Under no circumstance will the US government want to lose precious land that adds to the economy, had military installations in, and pose a possible strategic threat if it broke off, among other problems. If it did not use military force, the US gov would economically try to crush the breakaway state into total poverty and chaos, triggering a shift back into joining the US. The gov will not let states break off and anyone who thinks otherwise has their head in the clouds

Second, the American people. Most people, even the lower class, live fairly stable, content lives where they have entertainment and can raise their families. It's not perfect obviously, and we have a TON of flaws, but if you think the average joe, who is living a pretty normal 9-5 life and comes home to his family every night, is going to join some revolution to cut their state off from the largest economy in the world, then again, you have your head in the clouds. Americans aren't hardened 3rd-world-raised warriors. A lot of them are happy (or at least not angry), able to eat and drink, and able to work a job, and not live in a war zone. Any pro-balkanization force will be a tiny radical group at best. The general public will not follow them

You are going to be 36% or less white in 50 years. How does that make you feel?

>Race was never something that really mattered to any of the people who had power in Early America.

Like Brazil but without the crime because of totalitarian AI law enforcement.

this is a pretty good estimation imo
Brazil but with much less crime... something that is sort of hard to imagine

>Like Brazil but without the crime because of totalitarian AI law enforcement.
Sounds like Robocop.

>BLM
I think you're being pretty negative here. They're just a bunch of rallies that block roads. Not some destabilizing force.

For perspective, decades ago we had home-grown, communist terrorist organizations like the Weather Underground, and over time they faded away. Antifa/BLM are pretty tame in comparison. So is the right too. Everything in general is more tame

for reference
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Underground

Good.

A lot poorer. Our youth will not be able to escape debt peonage, they will never own homes and many will never reproduce. Our population growth is coming from immigrants. They are letting in everyone these days. We get Indians, Asians, Arabs, Africans, Slavs. You think we are mutts now, wait 50 years.

Not opposed to this either.

Wall-E

whites will btfo before 2020