What are some films about really bad days

what are some films about really bad days

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustave_(crocodile)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your parents film your birth?

Every day of my life.

Falling Down

Grizzly Man

That has to be terrifying.

It's not a film, but Oyasumi Punpun will destroy you.

the news

Hey-O! Zing!
*laugh track*

>his life meant EVERYTHING to him.So much so until he out-ran a FUCKING HUNGRY GRIZZLY BEAR with burns so bad his BONES were showing. They should have never killed it. He LITERALLY RAN FOR HIS LIFE! AND WON! Only to get shot because someone didn't value his life. I for one am HEARTBROKEN.

this unironically made me think ;_;

AaaaaaaAaAaaaaaaa

Burritos are literally a Californian invention they aren't even Mexican
FUCK I'M SO MAD AAAAAAAA
BURRITOS ARE FOR ALL TO ENJOY WHAT THE FUCK
WHY DOES CHIPOTLE NOT HAVE PEOPLEMAD THEN AAAAAAAAA
ANGER

That Mexican time travel movie

I found and read this article because I was sure the headline was misleading but it's actually even dumber than I thought.

Basically two white women went to Mexico and stole some precious family recipes and Portland residents are throwing a shitfit even though I strongly doubt the Mexicans will ever know about this.

The issue seemed to be more that the Mexican women weren't paid for their recipes than anything.

"Burrito recipe"

It's fucking tortilla with shit in it what's the big deal

Yup thats me

*record scratch*

Is that a zebra head? How large must the croc be? Unless the zebra is a baby

Why is his fur all fucked up?

Is it balding?

But it's possible for Mexicans to be white.

fell into scalding water. a hot spring or somesuch

Gordon Ramsay literally had an entire mini-series based on this where he went to India and other various south east Asian countries so he could learn a bunch of new recipes from old ladies that had been doing it their entire lives.

It's fucking cooking. People share. What the fuck.

>burrito """""recipe"""""

tortilla with meat, cheese, and vegetables. What the actual fuck? Fuck Portland

Crocodiles literally keep growing forever. There's a 20 foot long crocodile in the Nile that's killed hundreds of people: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustave_(crocodile)

Racial/Ethnic/Cultural Segregation us extremely important to social justice.

SJWs want to segregate people until everyone lives alone in a tiny box with no contact with the outside world.

Is that Zebra trying to pull out its own intestines at the end?

It's trying to chew it off.

>Racial/Ethnic/Cultural Segregation us extremely important to social justice.
>SJWs want to segregate people until everyone lives alone in a tiny box with no contact with the outside world.

I don't think this is true m8. They highly value multiculturalism and mass immigration, but they simply only get upset when white people attempt to participate in the supposed benefits of said practices. White people simply are to create the stable civilizations wherein these experiments can take place. Once this role has been fulfilled, they are useless and actively dismantled from the power structures they hold.

I don't think it realises what's happening, it kicks its own guts because it thinks the Gator is still on him

The Road

Wow, I genuinely feel sorry for that Zebra. Now I know why Archer despises them so much.

the camera crew saves the zebra r-right?