Better Call Saul Thread

Lydia Edition

nope. Kim has nicer ankles.

Lydia is shit
>ywn cuddle with Paige while laughing at the thought of Chuck being a miserable cuck

is this the best show im not watching?

what else would you watch? this is the only kino on TV beside maybe twin peaks

It's pretty good

I love.lydia

>veiny and boney
>not soft and pale like lydia

does Lydia show her feet in BTS?

What did she mean by this?

she hasnt done anything yet but appear at the end of one scene

all of the mike/gus parts are like watching a parade of characters walt murdered.

is that the fuckin' blacksmith lady from A Knight's Tale?

If / when she becomes a series regular I'm dropping this show

Lydia is a bigger cunt than Skylar. I hate her character and the actor who plays her

JESUS

>its a mike episode

>waxed forearms

Jesus fuck walt really did killed a bunch of people didnt he

i predict his cameo is going to be accidentally running into nacho as he's trying to escape and inadvertantly getting him killed too

Hey boys I had to attend a social function the other day and couldn't watch.

What happened last episode?

Just download the torrent or watch it on 123 movies.is. Dont ask for what happened when you can fucking watch it. Jesus christ do people actually miss shows like that and never see.the episode they missed?

Jimmy was being a poorfag, Kim was upset about Chuck, Mike was trying to live lawfully. It was a great character episode

character development. nacho and mike are gonna mess with hector's heart medicine and jimmy told the insurance company that cuck is an unstable mess so they raise hhm's rate

I pity her so fucking much. She genuinely cares about Jimmy, but you know she's going to get fucked over because of him.

Or of he pays for amc he can watch it on demand or enter his cable/satellite info into the amc site and stream it from there.

>NOTHING
NOTHING
>NOTHING

Too old. She looks like the crypt keeper.

>all of the mike/gus parts are like watching a parade of characters walt murdered.
Goddamn why do they need to do this shit. Cameos are ok just don't make an entire arc a vehicle for them, otherwise what's the fucking point. It stops being interesting fast.

Half a million people in Albuquerque

she's gonna get a job offer somewhere else and leave him

Lydia looks like my ex...
how tall is she?

let it go man, move on

postpics

i fuck bitches but sometimes i cant help to remember her from time to time, now im seeing a milf i know its not gonna last

i dont have any at this moment, she is petite desu.