Did she deserve him?

Did she deserve him?

If it's any other season than season 1, the answer is a resounding no.

>It's a Landry gets cucked episode

>Tyra comes back for the finale
>Landry comes back for the finale
>they don't meet

Fucking bullshit. The romance between Tim Riggins and Tyra is bullshit.

>Landry pays the guy to assault his crush so he can be a hero saving her

damn that show got dark pretty quick

>Tim Riggins will never rail you in the ass while calling you by your jersey number.

Saristan was the best character fight me

>Saristan

>ywn have a sexy Colombian nurse to do your laundry, cheer you on in your football games, and sweetly take your virginity.

Why must I suffer?

Lyla or Tyra?

Fuck Lyla, Marry Tyra. Tyra may not be perfect but at least she didn't fuck her bf's best friend.

Chill comfy show. Even had one kino episode "The Son".

Lyla is terrible. Only Julie is worse.

Lyla is fucking awful.

Pretty much all of Saracens girls were better than julie.

>Coaches face when he asks for julie's hand in marriage in middle of his own marriage imploding

Sometimes life gives you treats.

had tons of kino episodes son

Absolutely not. Saracen is a fucking god amongst men; holding down good grades, a quarterback position on a state-level school, paying the bills, and caring for his grandma. Literally no woman deserves him, let alone some arrogant cunt.

This

I love Matt.

>Dat double chin
Fatass/10, would not smash.

How do I be a normie like Tim Riggins? His personality is like the comfy jock that I wish I was.

Tim Riggins was an alcoholic with a trailer trash family. Not a normie.

The best example of a normie in that show was Jason pre injury.

>How do I be a normie like Tim Riggins?

Drive a truck
Slay the poosy
Play footbol
Texas Forever

Wrong.

neither, tyra gave it up to meth damon and lyla is a literal whore.

julie is a prudish cunt and the brunette saracen had before her and colombian nurse are both better girls.

Be smart user.

Tyra becomes a meth head?
This is the worst. I was starting to like her at the end of season 1, despite being a roastie, then the murder sideplot came in in season 2 and ruined her. Does she ever recover?

But why was she so fucking terrible? I thought she was cute before they turned her into such a cunt.

>meth damon
>Tyra becomes a meth head?
Nigger, lurk more

Is this actually a good show or is it a meme? Never watched it.

The first season is flawless, no lie.

>it's a Julie loses weight and gets hot episode

>He thinks Julie actually got hotter as she got older.

Literally no. She was best at her baby fat stage.

I'm gonna start this show tonight on your recommendation and all the QT's being posted. this better be Kino.

this I had to drop her once she got on the nicole richie diet

Yeah, nice try pedo

The pilot is god-tier, enjoy it my friend.

julie is best girl

The QTs are nice but Matt and Tim will teach you how to be a man.

>literally worse than shit taste

>Cutest: Julie
>Hottest: Lyla
>FWB: Tyra
>Best girl: Mrs. Coach

not a single girl throughout the entire show deserved him

she's the roastie of all roasties.

Julie has no loyalty. She treats Matt like shit even though he is objectively the best guy, cheats on him, then gets jealous of his new girlfriends after SHE dumps him, she goes after the faggot English teacher, her TA in college, she even tries to seduce Tim.

Worst girl.

I don't understand the hype surrounding Lyla. Is it the cheerleading outfits? The Queen bitch personality? She sure as hell isn't hotter than Tyra. She is literally worst girl

this.
they should've brought in a new girl who would treat him right. He is the best guy, good at football, hardworking, takes care of his grandma, and is nice to Julie even though she's terrible. Matt deserved better.

>She sure as hell isn't hotter than Tyra
She is but Tyra is better personality wise

>She is literally worst girl
No, that's Julie.

I'm not even sure the angels on high deserve such a flawless figure

>She is literally worst girl
>No, that's Julie.
Julie never fucked Landry, but Lyla did fuck Jason's best friend
therefore Julie>Lyla

I think Julie had two problems, uneven characterization, especially when they added drama for no reason in second season. It also suffered because matt was given this plum character arc that had him over coming everything from absentee parents, to death of family to becoming what town needed, to having to shoulder burden of being surpassed, to rising past that and picking up the team when they needed it most and not him.

That bathroom scene with coach basically feeling like saracen is a younger him, but better for struggle that he puts up when nobody else has to.

It's just unfair to compare them really, only thing I can think of is if colombian chicks family died after she went back to help them and her families dying wish was for her to make it in america and then she comes back and struggles and has a similar arc with saracens..nobody else can even compare.

You saw Riggin's face when Matt's dad came back from war for last time. Riggins had a messed up life and he even was like damn Matt, your life takes crown.

His crippled best friend had a better life than Matt saracen.

Nah. I expected better from a grill like Julie and yet she was utter shit. She was worst girl, fite me

They wrote her as girl next door that was compassionate and a duck out of water type of deal that helps be there for matt and then they toss that away in second season. They're basically two completely different characters.

Exactly, she's a typical roastie whore

>Season 1, when Julie tackles Matt in the mud and rain after they win the substate game and she tells him she'll love him no matter what happens.

Why did they have to ruin her? She was so cute and innocent.

>Tfw you experienced Friday night lights irl
Based Texas

is it comfy?

Absolutely I didn't play football necessarily but High School in Texas was something else, Friday Nights where always comfy especially the after the game

They wanted her to try butt stuff

>this show was built to pull the feeling of stepping onto field from everyone that played football in past

It's weird little things you miss, the dew on grass before start of two-a-days. click of cleats as you're lining up to go into stadium before the game, hearing mass of people as you wait to go out.

Hottest ensamble cast? Y/n

Remember when she got Tim kicked out out by being a drunk slut?
I remember, and I will never forgive her for it. He saved her from a fucking Tornado.

No one deserved Tim either.

hottest male cast, and I'm not even gay

Finished the pilot, better than expected. Does Fatt Damon play football at some point in the series? him and Matt are best boys.

R.I.P nice guy QB's Spine, that didn't last long jesus christ

Truly. The guys on this show were the best, they deserved better than the roasties they got in Dillon.

Yes he does.

Riggs and Saracen are the best characters. Relish watching it for the first time.

Kek tyra is white trash lad, lyla is 10x better

Who was the best girl, and was it Tyra?

I never finished the 5th season, should I?
Tim Riggins is hottest, boy girl idc

Yes, Tim's last scene will make you cry.

why did you put a t in there?

Why am I in love with Tim? I'm not a faggot I swear... at least I think.

(((Friday Night Lights)))