La creatura... la negación de dios

Ah muy nino, you ask me how la creatura came to be? Legends say that it all began with the mixing of the races combined with artificial and chemical-spiked food and complete disintegration of culture. Then the mutts started breeding with the mongrels, and people started losing sanity even further. Ay caramba, horrible and dark times indeed. Eventually, the even more mixed abominations started being fed meat of deceased by the corporations to cut expenses. When the time was right, Jews opened up the portal to a nether dimension by using the vigin blood sacrifices of few extremely rare blancos that they kept alive for this specific purpose. Unimaginable dark energies descended upon this realm, turning abominations into something, something not of this world ... They were finally ready, the perfected goyim ...

But then there was, the wall. It's still protecting us, even to this day. No one knows for what purpose was it built, but some say that it was used to keep our corrupted cousins that ventured north from returning. However, it is very old, and sometimes la creatura sneaks through the cracks, kidnapping children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9vorbxST8SQ
youtu.be/TZ77xBgIA9s
youtu.be/RJeugIJFXas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

10/10 would read again

tldr you finally swallowed the mutt pill?

Very good

Quite spooky, needs to be a comic.

>56% of my ancestors

this meme is the best thing that came from that board

lovecraftian

This is the gift that keeps giving, my lels

Deepest lore

la abominación ... la criatura retorcida

el error fatal de dios ...

el oscuro...

What the fuck did you just fucking say about my ancestry, you little nigger? I’ll have you know I descended from the top of the society in Ireland, and my family's been involved in numerous crusades on Jerusalem, and I descend from over 300 confirmed kings. I am trained in gene research and I’m the top anthropologist in the entire USA. You are nothing to me but just another muslim. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, mongoloid. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, gook. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, Soros shill. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my second amendmenr rights. Not only am I extensively trained in firearm combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of nukes in the United States and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the planet, you little leftie. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn subhuman. I will shart fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking black, Muhammed.

T: American on vacation

La equivocación pigmentada

el homunculo

Now I wish they actually make a scifi fantasy horror movie about it

dios mio.....great sage, tell us why they mutilate the genitals of the children`?

Dios mio

El diablo...

dying here

la oscuridad eterna......

No sweetie it's from pol. You guys took it and ruined it.

no its not also go back to your shithole

It is, newfag.

you're the newfag. the curret incarnation is ours. its been around since 2015 and you guys did nothing with it

It was created with the same intent and already had above average amount of OCs.
>you're the newfag
>you guys
Reeking of reddit here.

No, it wasn't. There were only a few incarnations of the original Sup Forums le 56% faec. All these recent mongrels which are about 1000x more numerous than the original and get posted in every board are from Sup Forums, specifically a thread from late october.

El muerto Negro

It was always the same thing and already had a lot of content compared to most memes, that doesn't change anything.

El raza mixta......

it is LA raza, leaf

t. white scottish heritage

it's a little detail, chicanos can't into proper castellano, so they mix articles and use spanglish, hence el goblino, el oscuridad, etc

The only reason I find this meme funny is because of the Spanish phrases that go along with it. The first time I read la creatura i legitimately spit out of my dunkins

la creatura is italian

Whatever.

ummm no sweetie.

t. heeeey am walking here badabing

thats what i meant with ruining it with the el goblino variations

LA ABERRACIÓN

el teratoma de la humanidad...

EL ENGENDRO

LA ANOMALÍA

EL TINIEBLAS

EL MOSTRENCO AMERICANO

El innombrable

>el innombrable....

Abominável Criatura

>El error
>La catastrofe
>La calamidad
>La perdicion
>La caca xd

EL HIBRIDACIÓN 56%

el depravación

La monstruosité cauchemardesque...

La corrupción!

Kek

El nefasto...

hurg?

el terror en la oscuridad...

BLARGH!

el tenebrae noctis......

zug

56/10

This was funny but seriously guys I believe you are starting to play with forces that you can't control, you might be summoning something

Something like The Road?

El Orror Hinmundo...

We "accidentally" awaken an ancient force. Whatever that was released from the American people bodies, it's already wandering out there.

And instead of cannibals, there are rapacious gangs of 56%ers bent on stealing the genes of the last ethnically homogeneous people on Earth.

he shall walk the blackened Earth and end the dominion of men.....

el inmundo rey.......

They are already here...

Sup Forums is incredibly butthurt over this meme

Sup Forumstards tried pathetic attempt at reversing
>amerimutt is actually /ourmeme/ it promotes that racemixing is disgusting
But it didn't work
Guess some retards still believe it.

you can tell they added their spice with the "le 100% face" added to the goblins

Weak attempt at shifting el creatura original to an anti immigrants meme

If I feed it corn syrup will it be my friend?

56/100

Es demasiado tarde...

youtu.be/9vorbxST8SQ

EL MESTIZO...
youtu.be/TZ77xBgIA9s

youtu.be/RJeugIJFXas

Top kek

I was always here.

>use your fucking heads Sup Forums

ME GUSTARIA, QUE PUDIERA DAR VUELTA AL TIEMPO

How does Espanol come into this meme?

>use your fucking heads pol
i've seen this 20 times already but this line still gets me

El contrahecho...

To give it an archaic feeling, as if we were talking about a manticore, an ancient beast mixed beyond humanity

this is kind of interesting
wasn't it south american posters that spread these memes at first?

the irony...

This is the finest Sup Forums product, it's funny and keeps Sup Forums butthurt

>Sup Forumsacks
>heads

It should be Latin or at least Italian then.

LA EXECRACIÓN NAUSEABUNDA