no

They are Celts

los estados unidos son una pais latina en el america del norte cerca de Canada

Didn't bother translating but go fuck yourself

frogs BTFO

>source: my wh*Toid ass

ignorant mutt

well so?

Outside of Sup Forums being considered Southern European is to be considered swarthy, poor, manlet, and a criminal.

It's a well established fact that southern Europe starts at Lyon, not Calais.

sure isn't american

>outside of Sup Forums
what did he mean by that?

Poor France

I'm sure they would prefer to be seen as Northwestern Europe rather than Southern Europe

the med man fears the chinese man

Southern France seems nice I don't see the problem.

>swarthy, poor, manlet, and a criminal.
All those memes are from outside Sup Forums though.

Southern Europeans aren't White and White people are better than other people.

Why do you think everyone on Sup Forums fights about who's whiter than who 24/7? It's because White people are superior, even though some may not admit it. Everyone wants to be White.

m8 it's actually outside of Sup Forums (so irl) that south europe is actually appreciated. Here everybody considers us subhumans because of the nordic obsession that permeates this american neonazi filled shithole of a site

kek

also laughing at meds inferiority complex

Q.E.D.

Ok

Whatever you say just don't steal my wallet pls

It's just banter, mate.

Kek Southtyrol has dark hair and Veneto blonde

sorry it's in my italian blood to steal

Northern European women CRAVE for BMC (BIG MEDITERRANEAN COCK)

There are too difference between medetterranean people to consider that equal between them
On the contrary in the nordic are a real group (germanic)

I live in southern france on a higher latitude than vienna
Southern France doesn’t mean much, all you mutts believe it’ all like Marseille but truth is that southern france is mostly green valleys and mountainous areas

Of course we are
Outside of a small part of Britanny, the French Flanders, and the French Basques (just 5% of the population and their culture is being replaced by the main Latin culture) all Frenchs are Latin by the culture, most of Frenchs feel more related to Southern Euros than to Germanics
And yes Northern France is Latin, some northerners won't admit it but they are more related to Rome than to the barbarians, their native language is a popular version of Latin, they have Greek names, at school they learn about the Romulus and Remus legend, the Greek mythology, they will choose Spanish or Italian as third language instead of German etc etc... As said De Gaulles France is helleno-roman by the culture and nothing else

>muh gauls
Extinct culture nobody cares about them in France
>muh normans
Scandis who settled in Normandy has assimilated to the local Latin culture, they were married to local gallo-ROMAN women and give their children Latin/Greek names, they adopted the Latin feudality, they converted to Catholicism, when they invaded England they destroyed the viking-tier feudality and replaced it by the French feudality. Also Normans dialect has only few Scandis words
>muh franks
most of Franks never settled in France, the Franks are the only Germanic people who did not moved from their native lands, also extinct culture

>northern germany, netherlands same as bosnia, georgia and fucking apulia

....what?

>>muh franks
most of Franks never settled in France, the Franks are the only Germanic people who did not moved from their native lands, also extinct culture

RETARD ALARM

This. this is your average french.

Anything that is on a higher latitude than Grenoble is an inbred abomination
kys

I'm happy to hear this
On Sup Forums french people seems to hate us the most

>me ancestor wuz raped by franks therefore me nord

What you call med, doesn't really exist
What you call nord, you only really refer to germanic

If the franks are like our longobards
Then they would be too few for let a genetic trace

Med = Roman
And not all Germanics are Nordics, just the cross flagged ones

>I have no idea about what I’m talking about

I swear brainlets like you talking about history should be hanged

>le narbonoid
Nice meme faggot

>my ancestzerz wuz serfz ruled by frangish lordz!!! me proud of me nord heritage

Med = roman
Nice meme, maybe that was true in the past but arabs in north africa has nothing to do with us
Even on genetic level

>different germanic tribes occupied Gaul for centuries but it was just a prank m8 hahAA

Fucking retard

denial

extinct culture
also
>me ancestzrz wuz germanik 2000 yearz ago me proud of me nord heritage

>American genetic
Kek

>extinct culture

Did you enjoy your daily garum and then went to the tepidarium today? Sure feels good to be a proud 21th century gallo roman am I right?

Retarded larper
Also as I stated before I am southern french, occitan and savoyard so I certainly am not germanic
What you’re arguing for is ridiculous you idiot

which is exactly what user posted ffs. can you actually get more retarded?

Excuse me I'm mestizo and therefore european, my opinion counts the most.

No, I am med, I cannot be more retarded.

true dat

How's the situation with mexicans:
They larp as med or amerindian?

Define white people (with science not meme)

After generations of mestizos, we've claimed the genetic right to larp as both, depends on the thread's context.

Which is good
It would be stupid to larp only as european
But it would be stupid to larp as amerindian aswell
Both is the correct answer

Thanks m8, we wuz amerindeuropean and shit.

>savoyard saying savoyard instead of savoisien
>savoyard = occitan
>savoy = southern france

>inculte
>ignorant
>illettré

Le bingo du mongolien

Stop it frogs, you're as med as I am, period.

GIVE IT BACK THE FOLLOW

>SAVOIA
>NIZZA
>CORSICA
>GIVE THE SOUTH WEST TO SPAIN
>THE NORT-EST TO GERMANY
AND FUCK OFF FROG

We're way too angry to be Southern Europeans. Also, have you seen the winters here?

t. southern europeein

French are cute CUTE

I am blond and a 100% French AMA

The map clearly shows that Denmark is Southern Europe. Everything below is Northern Africa

Did you invent french fries?

Hello Varg

Nah I invented the guttural R

Also, is your flag a side-ways netherlands flag or is it the other way around?

Non-human non-white frogs on suicide watch

el goblino at it again

We are a weird hybrid. That is what makes us so interesting

literally the opposite

>tfw drowning in pusy as we speak

Southern Europeans literally created Western civilization.

and we get our balls slurped on the regular and smoke cigarettes while riding motorbikes, we're just naturally cool you know, y'all pasty northern butterbabbies weaklings cannot compete with the MED warrior to be completely honest with you senpai.

delusional

also a fucking canadian talking shit LMAO
the absolute state of delusion of the leaflet in this day and age lol

Honestly, Nordicism always seemed retarded to me. Southern Europeans have given us Homer and Dante, Plato and Aristotle, the Latin alphabet, the Renaissance, physics, mathematics, philosophy and logic. Scandinavians, on the other hand, have given us Minecraft, IKEA, LEGO and PewDiePie.

it's because greece has been a shithole since the 15th century, portugal since the 16th century, spain and italy since the 17th century
those countries haven't been great in many century. all developments in the last 300+ years came from germany, france, uk, etc.

it's because the average scandoniggers' testicles are the size of peanuts that they feel intimidated by the MED conqueror so they have to wewuz so hard but really, they all envy the southern greatness and wished they were in the cool guys club but basically only stay at home wanking to odin's big hammer or something and inhecting vitamin d like the losers they are, heh, sad bunch

p.s. ivan you're a cool guy please come to my town we can hang out and be cool together

>history only matters up until I say so
Typical arrogant northerners, you'll fall like the rest. Soon, by the looks of it.

Um sorry sweeties, southern euros are literally nigger tier. Even the slavs went to space and you just we wuzz as romans all day long while being part of the mafia.

history doesn't matter, now matters
5000 years ago civilisation was limited to rivers in egypt, iraq and pakistan - look at those places now.
fact is that southern europe used to be important from about 500BC until about 1600. But since then - nada.

they're brown and lazy

>coming from Belgium lite
my sides are triple backflipping in the stratosphere right about now

even belgium is much better than spain
you are a poor and powerless nation

France is Celtic

you are in the twilight phase now too; the slavs might be taking charge next along with the chinks

110% aryan

>Gauls
>Extinct culture nobody cares about them in France
I thought the French called them their ancestors

>mfw "french" canadian
>mfw all the names on my family tree are Duguay, Nadeau, Lafont, Bosc, and Fabre
>mfw literal occitanigger
>mfw literal merguez rape baby
>mfw "WE WUZ TROUBADOURS 'N' MERRRRDDDDUH"

So, that's why wh*Toid women come here for sex tourism?

We are mixed Celtic/Latin.