How am I supposed to be right-wing when all my friends, and the middle-class business world, are all left-wing?

How am I supposed to be right-wing when all my friends, and the middle-class business world, are all left-wing?

Genuine question - how do you reconcile your right-wing views with:
a) having friends when everyone our age is liberal
b) getting a girlfriend when all girls our age are liberal
c) having a job when all companies and employers are liberal?

By disagreeing with them and keeping politics out of the workplace.

What am I supposed to do when co-workers are fucking circlejerking about left-wing politics?

"Lol David Cameron, lol pig fucker, haha aren't we funny for being jealous of somebody who's rich and successful"

"Lol Brexit, lol haha, lol like how can you like, like how can, like, like, how like, like how, how like how, like how, how like, like how can you possibly have an opinion that isn't the opinion that I have on Brexit?"

IT'S FUCKING INSUFFERABLE

how old are you, man? not being condescending, im curious. right around 21 was when i started to realize that it wasnt my job to 'fix' idiots or anything wrong with people. i was able to & just let it go. not my circus, not my monkeys.
that feels like a cop out answer though. alright.
a: find a m8 or two & stick tight. quality over quantity.
b. youll find her, relax. key word: your age. as you grow, the political views of your peers will change.
c. not your damn problem. honestly, learn to distance yourself from the inevitable shitshow that is a modern company. show up on time, nod at the boss, & completely fail to get involved.

good luck babydoll. remember, god invented beer for a reason.

Right wing cucks have poor relationships with their families, are mostly unemployable, and most certainly do not have girlfriends.

Sup Forums is living, breathing proof.

I'm 25.

>the political views of your peers will change.
That is true, I honestly believe that. I was a liberal and I became conservative. And I fucking guarantee that as my friends get older and they care more about the taxes they have to pay, the pensions they want, etc, they will vote Conservative.

>learn to distance yourself from the inevitable shitshow that is a modern company. show up on time, nod at the boss, & completely fail to get involved.
Yeah true that has been my approach. I think I will speak up to people at work though when they bring up politics. I'm not going to let them think that their ridiculous fucking views are completely unchallenged. They can go fuck themselves.

Are you liberal then? And if so why would you come to a place like Sup Forums?

From my experience - Suck it up and accept it. Don't talk about politics, especially with a girl or girlfriend, and life gets a whole lot easier.

I don't consider myself exclusively liberal--at least not in the straw man-tier caricature that Sup Forums like to erect (pic related). Though I disagree with the Sup Forums consensus probably 75% of the time.

I've been coming here for a long time. I shitpost while I'm at work.

Mostly the appeal it just laughing at how bitter loneliness can turn a person genuinely retarded, and the appetite for NEETs and "students" to jump on the trump train on here. It's sad but the fascination is similar to rubber necking at a car accident. That being said, there is some occasional great discussion on here, and there's something oddly satisfying about calling someone a nigger faggot while discussing politics, something you certainly cant do in real life.

Nice projecting

I'm married, own a house, and regularly see my friends/family.

I dont think ive ever spent a minute on Sup Forums outside of work (I work on a computer all day). it's a solid way to kill time.

Whatever helps you sleep at night bud.

I think politics can make for some good bants with a girlfriend, as long as it's light-hearted. Chances are she will be liberal so you've got to just agree to disagree. If you can't then I agree, your relationship will never work

>Mostly the appeal it just laughing at how bitter loneliness can turn a person genuinely retarded
Interesting, see I would say it's sort of the opposite. I don't agree with everything Sup Forums says - I don't agree with holocaust denial, which I think might perhaps be a bit retarded (although to be honest I don't know because I haven't checked all the facts myself).

But I would say this - having a job forces you into being non-offensive, into not making observations that are actually true, but just unpopular. E.g. it's true that men are more rational, men are better at spatial awareness, men are less likely to throw a hissy fit than a woman, but these are the sorts of things that make you enemies when you're in paid employment.

So yeah. I don't think Sup Forums is retarded. I think it does genuinely expose the truth about many things, things that you can't say or even believe if you've got some middle-class job. Ergo jobs make people retarded, not freedom.

Then what makes you think everyone but you doesn't have a job, house...ect?

>gf voted leave
>hates muzzies
>told her bleeding heart labour supporter dad she voted remain and just smiled and nodded

feels good man

a) i dont have friends. what an objective fucking waste of time friends are.
b) my gf is a leftist but she's a nationalist so it's alright. I dont really care if she believe in universal healthcare as long as she hates shitskins and niggers
c) im my own boss so i dunno

>Genuine question - how do you reconcile your right-wing views with:
>a) having friends when everyone our age is liberal
>b) getting a girlfriend when all girls our age are liberal
>c) having a job when all companies and employers are liberal?

This is a great question and it's plagued me ever since I made a transformation to hardcore anarcho-capitalist type libertarianism. I was a moderate/centrist liberal previously, now I believe taxation is theft, gun rights as property rights, etc. These things are totally bizarre and alien to my liberal friends. Honestly, my solution for the past 6-8 years has been not to talk about it. Luckily my fiance is relatively apolitical and sees my views as totally reasonable, though she doesn't really have any principled views of her own.

But back to the friends thing....when politics comes up I will often either ignore it or give some trite agreeing statement, like "yeah it's ridiculous" when they're complaining about something one party or the other is doing. I sometimes will take advantage of the few times I genuinely agree with their points of view, albeit not on matters of their principles, such as abortion rights with liberals (I believe in a person's 100% self ownership of his/her body, which is inalienable and can never be beholden to another) or gun rights with conservatives (guns are property, justly acquired, and no one has any basis for interfering with their acquisition or ownership- I believe in ZERO gun control whatsoever).

I have tried to "convert" a few friends and it never works out. My entire political world of social interaction occurs online in various forums. I can discuss things there with people I agree with and with people I disagree with and not have to suffer the consequences personally.

Be a yes man

Careful with that edge m8

Being your own boss is as great as it gets.
Be your own basement landlord.

It's called hiding ur power level.

I'm in medical research. Half my coworkers are imported east asians, the rest are mostly white men. Liberalism, especially social leftism, doesn't hold a ton of support.

what edge? nothing i said here is outside of pol norm. fuck off summerfag

Canada needs to elect a sexist chink.

>Basing your ideals off those of your friends
literally no better than a woman.

This. Men who can't hold unpopular opinions are cucks.

Why didn't she have some balls and tell her dad she voted Leave? Fucking disgrace

Why don't you have friends? Clearly you're not a complete loser if you've got a GF so I don't understand why you wouldn't have friends

Be a man and stand up for your views when it comes down to it, but avoid talking politics if you can avoid it. It's a contentious topic for anybody who gives two shits about it, so don't sperg out when it comes up.

a) if they're your friends they shouldn't care about your politics unless you're a genocidal skinhead that's shoving your views down their throat
b) getting a girlfriend should have nothing to do with your political views, and if they're that much of a #Bernout pretend to be a communist and liberate their pussy
c) Employment should have nothing to do with your political views unless you literally work for a major political party

The "left" was high jacked by corporatism. There's no longer a real left wing. It's just a bunch of mentally ill victim politics pushers advocating degeneracy, laziness, and deferral of responsibility.

The left was a populist movement for a while but that is now dead thanks in part to One world government advocacy.

Right now the right-wing, while not 100% aligned to populism, is the side that has aligned against anti-human interests. In order to defeat the predator multinationals and the banks before they take up all the resources, the right wing must be allowed to bolster decentralized nation-state influence...

If your "friends" don't recognize this, they're idiots.

I had friends but as I grew older I natually stoped talking to them. I just don't see the point. When I want to do stuff I simply do them with my gf.

>a bunch of mentally ill victim politics pushers advocating degeneracy, laziness, and deferral of responsibility
Well put burger

You can bring up right wing politics without acting like a sperg. Works for me and the vast majority of my friends are liberal

Get rid of your leftist KEK "friends", and the girlfriend part, there are some right wing girls they just tend to be "in the closet". The easiest is to try and tolerate it.

>such as abortion rights with liberals (I believe in a person's 100% self ownership of his/her body, which is inalienable and can never be beholden to another)
So you're pro-choice? What about the unborn baby's right to his/her body?

No thanks m9

Do I want to walk around being some angry butt-frustrated beta? No. I want people to incur the wrath of my opinions.

Interesting seeing as most doctors (well at least younger doctors) over here are lefty cucks.

That's not what I'm saying bro. I'm saying how do you interact with leftist social spheres.

As long as you back your views eith rational fact and recognise both sides, you'll be ok.

But if you go dropping random mega red pills about the place with no context then that's less effective.

Eg good:
"people have a right to decide eho they live with, who arrives in their country, their values, beleifs".

Eg less effective (though true):
" i hate foreigners they cause crime and death, gas the kikes race war now".

Ask me more or how i would frame any positions in a work environment.

Source: worked around the UK