What causes anti-semitism?? why is ther no anti-gypsism?? anti-niggersim?? anti-SLAVism??

what causes anti-semitism?? why is ther no anti-gypsism?? anti-niggersim?? anti-SLAVism??

in other words, why do people through the history hate jews?

What a fucking stupid thread.

People throughout history have hated other people based on nothing more than race/religion/ethnicity/wealth/country/sexual orientation.

for example??
>indians -> hate jews
>slavs -> hate jews
>german pre ww2 -> hate jews
>mulslims everywhere in world -> hate jews

whats up with that? how come so many groups of people unite in their hatred towards jews??

>indians
>slavs
>germans
>muslims
>taking what subhumans think seriously

yeah, every goy is subhuman by definition. there is only one (((master race)))

main reason is jealousy....
lmao
It's the same reason why all other subhumans hate whitey.

shlomo is the universal asshole

but why are they jelaous over jews?? what causes the jelaously?

No, that's your definition. The problem is that you're an "expert" on everything - yet you still ask stupid questions.

>whats up with that? how come so many groups of people unite in their hatred towards jews??

well let me go from one group to another:

>indians -> hate jews
no duh. who did slavery and atlantic trade?

>slavs -> hate jews
no duh. who did communism?

>german pre ww2 -> hate jews
no duh. who did ww1 and all the other proxy-wars?

>mulslims everywhere in world -> hate jews
no duh. who does every single war in the middle east and any terrorist attack under their name?

>why is ther no anti-gypsism?

More people hate gypsies than jews, but gypsies refuse to go to school so they are not knowledgable enough to invent a word like that. And gypsies also shun work so they have no influence in any industry. Gypsies shun the police and media so they do not have any way of adressing their views and I am not sure they know what media actually is or does.

The only relationship gypsies have with society at large is by begging and stealing/robbing. They don't even do anything different INSIDE prisons so they don't even have influence on other prisoners except as someone you should be careful around if you have something to steal.

Jews have a sophisticated way of oppressing and tricking other people and jews like education so they are able to protect themselves with terms like anti-semitism.

sorry I mistake "indian" for "native american", as a false friend, since my country calls them indians... ;)

They're a parasitic race, that's about it. Everyone that hosts them eventually hates them

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

yeah, I agree with that. Jews seem to have high ingroup preference (nepotism), yet they accuse other people of being racist/nepotist at the same time.

just look at holywood, its now run over by jews. same goes for banking industry and other profitable branches.

the IQ argument doesnt make sense, since asians have higer IQ's than jews. why arent asians overrepresented at banks?

pic related, which of those bar charts are inverted?? oh no, are you accusing (((us))) of nepotism goyim??

yeah, I was wondering how to call them too, since my country calls native americans Indians too. but desu, first time i came accross anti-semitism was on an indian warcraft 3 server. All the indians there were united in their hate towards jews, which was weird for me (i was liberal back then)

How does Harvard play into this? They get in my by qualification. The very reason their marks/results are high throughout their time there.

they are also over represented in the faculty members. weird huh?

And so? You're going to assume that they're marking them generously now? Stop assuming stuff you can't prove. Like a dindu.
Prove that they're cheating at Harvard.

whats up with the South African flag?? I assume there is lots of nepotism going on in Harward, because of the over representation of jews in the employee staff.

The numbers are proof in itself.

>what causes anti-semitism?
having a brain

Numbers aren't proof of anything. The only thing it proves is that the Jewish community lacks a working class in america. Prove to me that they're only getting in because they're Jewish and prove to me that they're getting marked generously as a result too. I am genuinely curious desu.

>in other words, why do people through the history hate jews?
Jews.

>whats up with the South African flag??
That is a shitposting, anti-White Jew living in South Africa.

He might have a program that announces whenever someone on Sup Forums says the word "Jew" so it can come in and tell us how "great" Jews are and how "evil" the goyim are.

Most religions restricted interest rates on loans (it is a sin) except for judaism so the jews became bankers and loaners and had interest rates. Others saw this as preying on the poor and have hated them ever since. It has always been about money

Two thousand years of history... They couldn't all have been wrong about the Jews, could they?

>anti-semitism
Have you ever met an orthodox jew?

>anti-niggerism
prejudice that is either taught, or learned when around American ghettos. Its honestly stupid. Most "anti-black" people are retarded rednecks that are scared of black people.
trash comes in every color.

>anti-slavism
like hate against Slavic countries? The only experience ive had with slavic people is cocky shit talking russians on videogames and fuckloads of slavic migrant workers in maryland. I dont hate slavs at all, but the language barrier and the historical tension between my country and the soviet states makes me not trust them, AT ALL. Then again I dont trust anyone anyway.

These are my honest, unsolicited opinions.

I haven't even look through this thread and I already know who you're talking about

Kike supreme

As Ernst Zundel said, there can be no antisemitism without semitism. By and large, jews are notorious for not assimilating into their host countries. As parasites, they take and use, without having much interest in giving back. Historically, especially when Christians were banned from usury, this meant the jews were enriched at the expense of their countrymen. The method of enrichment was moneylending and wealth gained from interest. These were not considered to be productive, useful occupations but parasitic ones.

In the middle ages the political significance of the jews was minimal, but with the rise of the Rothschilds and other Jewish nobles and capitalists, they also become politically important. With so much money, they could literally decide who would win wars.

In the 1800s, the impact of the jews became increasingly malicious. Whatever the original intent had been by Marx and Engels, jewish communists exploited the idea and used it to overthrow governments and monarchies and instead instill either direct jewish dictatorships or gentile -fronted jewish oligarchies, all funded by jewish bankers on wall street who always help their own.

At the same time, zionists conceived the idea of a Jewish state, which lead to jews worldwide stabbing Germany in the back and pulling America into ww1 in order for britain to provide jews the mandate of Palestine. The jews completely ransacked Germany and again grew rich at its expense.

With the creation of israel, the jews have now infiltrated the banks, governments, laws, schools, and media of every country, endlessly promoting the holocaust hoax, shilling for Israel, and keeping us degenerate and weak, all at their gain alone.

We hate them because they're the villain.

>I haven't even look through this thread and I already know who you're talking about
Yeah, the Jew pops up in virtually every holocaust revisionism thread. That's when I first came to understand what the Jew was.

Kys

Can't argue what I said? Instead you resort to comforting yourselves over a "kike" thatsbpointed out a flaw. Beta faggots you are. Go to tumblr.

>zundel
A fraud who was caught misrepresenting his sources, skewing facts, data and figures.
Acknowledged.
Go march with BLM - you'll fit right in.

Cry more, kike. We're onto you.

>A fraud who was caught misrepresenting his sources, skewing facts, data and figures.
Because you and other juden say so, right? ;)

lmao.

You act like your voice has any sway here, kike.

lol

>Jews like to speak without saying anything
>posts a pic with a bunch of words that are fucking meaningless

>why is ther no anti-gypsism?? anti-niggersim?? anti-SLAVism??
But there is. It's just Jews are the only ones smart and influential enough to make a term for it and spread it.

Not true there is very good reason to hate jews specifically as they are cancerous. They destroyed Rome, they destroyed every fuck up every civilization they enter.

*yawn*

That's the best you have, Jew?

Its not jealousy. They've over stayed their welcome in Europe for a long while now.

>Not true there is very good reason to hate jews specifically as they are cancerous. They destroyed Rome, they destroyed every fuck up every civilization they enter.

>Not true there is very good reason to hate jews specifically as they are cancerous. They destroyed Rome, they destroyed every fuck up every civilization they enter.
And another...

>prejudice that is either taught, or learned when around American ghettos. Its honestly stupid. Most "anti-black" people are retarded rednecks that are scared of black people.
>trash comes in every color.

T. 99.9% white comminity
How do you keep denying the clear genetic data and evidence pointing to our differences?
I can not stand retards like you. Racism isn't fucking learned or taught its natural. Not being racist is a taught behavior.

>Its not jealousy. They've over stayed their welcome in Europe for a long while now.
Jew, on average were kicked out of a country every 17 years or so over the past 2,000 odd years.

Looks like we're well overdue.

>they destroyed every fuck up every civilization they enter.
>Jews are and have been a part of the most prominent civilizations

Try again.

Who is "they"? What "tricks of logic"? Which "field of discussion"? What "truisms and platitudes"?

It's like everyone on this board is fucking brainwashed against Jews and literally has zero experience with them.

You just mindlessly gobble up "facts" and when asked to prove anything you deflect.

You sound like the evil Jews lol

You are a perfect example of how Jews shill.

Keep it up.

All you're doing is redpilling every goy that reads your posts.

Does everyone notice how the Jew isn't actually refuting anything I've posted?
All it does is attack anyone that doesn't subscribe to it's Jewish Supremacist beliefs, insult us and dismiss the facts we're posting out of hand.

This is like JIDF 101.

Uh?

Ernst summoned all the world's best revisionists to defend him in court. They legally proved that many holocaust survivors are liars, among other things.

>You are a perfect example of how Jews shill.

Wow it's almost like you are doing the exact same thing. Making baseless accusations.

>Who is "they"? What "tricks of logic"? Which "field of discussion"? What "truisms and platitudes"?

Still waiting for answers you fucking "Jew".

>Does everyone notice how the Jew isn't actually refuting anything I've posted?

There is literally nothing to be refuted. You haven't posted anything of merit. All you've done is this:

>That's the best you have, Jew?
>You are a perfect example of how Jews shill.
>Post some irrelevant articles by some fucking randoms.

>insult us and dismiss the facts

You've yet to post a single fact.

The Jews are natural-born nation-wreckers.