Sorry, but I have to let off steam here

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.
Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.
I've been living in Germany for all of my life. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.
But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.
As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.
And what about the terrorists?
First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".
So for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

semen daemon but sorry tl dr

Showing this much cleavage is more degenerate than nudists.

Why is she trying to look like Kylie Jenner? Bizarre desu

Kill every muslim.

>I live in Germany
REEEEE
My fellow americuck nice try

You're part of the problem. Imagine a completely white Europe. There would literally be no way for a terrorist attack to happen. As soon as we see a non white, we'd know why he'd be here.

Since that won't happen, you'll just have to accept that mudslimes will rape your daughters, terrorize your cities and basically refuse to be decent human beings. Have fun with that.

Blow it out your ass

nice tits

>I've been living in Germany for all of my life

Opinion discarded, here's a (((you))) for tits

desu

>as soon as we see a non white we'd know why he'd be here
this is pretty fucking racist mate

Is this a copy pasta or a quote?

Fuck, this sure looks like a slide thread.

Trolly McTrollerson

Y
es she should grant asylum to my dick if you know what i mean

It's obviously a copy-pasted plebbit post

You can tell by the
>f***

Op is a raging faggot
You just posted this straight from a reddit thing 10 minutes ago
REEEEEEEE

i don't give a enough of a fuck about your country to give you a passionate response, go talk to one of the victims of the crimes committed by these refugees, i know you wont because you're being a smarmy little dickhead fuck off back to the motherland

So it's not the skin color but the religious indoctrination that is a real enemy.

To be racist just based on skin color or language is to be a person with a half brain missing

It's 2016 just so you know

This got 7 fucking Reddit gold.

It's a top comment on a front page reddit thread

Was tust du Hahnrei in Amerika?

>To be racist just based on skin color or language is to be a person with a half brain missing

le race is a social constuct meme

>To be racist just based on skin color or language is to be a person with a half brain missing

Would you be willing to get a bone marrow transplant from a negro?

I'm willing to pay for the procedure as long as I get to film it and the consequences.

>As a gay man I am especially concerned about the influx of sexist refugees.Even the most progressive ones would probably beat me up without hesitating if they saw me holding hands with my boyfriend.

>I am all for helping people and I support receiving refugees; I am just concerned that, even if they "integrate", they will still want to beat me up in the street....

What do you mean by this?

Europe needs young eager working hands to keep its economy going and the migrants will be providing that. Plus, a lot of the current wave of migration is formed of the middle class and professionals. They will also be quite handy - and less picky - than the stale unionised work forces in Europe.
Without mass immigration, Europe will not survive. Merkel understands this.

Yes, there are issues with assimilating such a large number of migrants but Europe is not in danger of being taken over by them. Arguments about the migrants having more children are unconvincing as hell - good luck having 20 kids in Europe. They simply won't be able to afford them - children are expensive in a civilized world.

In the end it won't really matter anyways. We'll look back in a different way at this in 50 years.
By then I think Europe will be completely multi cultural to where no matter where you you'll see people of all ethnic groups mixed in. The trend is that Earth is becoming a planetary society where every "nation" will have similarities in clothes, music, art, and expression. In the short term this is very turbulent and often horrible, but in the long term it makes sense.

>everybody can be racist but the whites
Why isn't saudi arabia or japan the centre of progressiveness for once? why do whites have to lead in everything? Are you implying whites are superior?

Trolling or not, kill yourself.

>Merkel made good economic decisions so she cant be wrong about anything
>Muslim refugees dont hate/kill the europeans
>German economy is alright so EU can take milions of people into the country giving them free housing and wellfare
OP is a fuckin moron and a libtard

>Europe needs young eager working hands to keep its economy going
Citation needed. There is no proof that there is a lack of employees. It's actually the reverse. Automation makes illiterate low end immigrants completely redundant and they only end up in social security where the rest of the country pays for.

You're a fucking moron that buys in in stupid propaganda. Nobody needs immigrants. It's a bad joke. The immigrants come here, we didn't invite them.

To suggest that Europe will not survive without mass immigration is so retarded I can't even take it serious. Europe was doing just fine before the whole 'multiculti' fuckery.

You're a part of the problem. Kill yourself.

>roastie
>no tits
Disgusting

It's a copypasta, don't bother.

When you read shit like that you immediately have to google a paragaph of it to find out whether someone's shilling or not.

>Good luck having 20 kids in Europe

Is there a law against this? I mean you could have 20 kids in Europe and they would be taken care of somehow right?

she's a mudshark looking for some niggerbeat rapper to make her famous like kim kardasian

>German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

How is creating a welfare state good? Its good for libs and gibmedats and that is it.