Be Libertarian

>Be Libertarian
>Don't like Gary Johnson's open borders
>Think he's anti gun
>Better vote for Trump instead

What, you think Johnson's going to get into office and dissolve all the borders? Do you think he's going to lock everyone in private prisons too? Do you think Trump's gonna kill all the genderqueer womyn of color and start WW3?

The probability that a third party wins this election is so much higher than any other year. Clinton and Trump are the record-breakingly unfavored candidates. Gary Johnson might actually get to be in the debates if he gets 3-4 more percentage points this month. And it actually helps that he and Weld are moderate Libertarians because the average American is not going to vote for a hardline one. But because Gary Johnson isn't a "real libertarian" you're going to vote full Authoritarian instead?

Give me one non-border reason why Trump would be a better president than Johnson.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KHPM4wU-JUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Be Libertarian

stopped reading there lol

fuck off, fairy tale minded shit head

Fuck off Hill Shill

youtube.com/watch?v=KHPM4wU-JUo

Its amazing how people who always get 1% of the vote year over year shill like they actually have a chance. This is far more pathetic than those Bernie bros giving their rent checks to Hillary.

anti-gun
nice "libertarian values" haw haw

These are all highly compelling reasons, thanks

>voting for an open borders anti gun narcissist

no

>What, you think Johnson's going to get into office

Let me stop you right there. No, I don't. Now stop wasting my time with your childish nonsense.

>libertarians

This morning I was awoken by my alarm clock, powered by electricity generated by the public power monopoly, regulated by the US department of energy.

I then took a shower in the clean water provided by the municipal water utility.

After that, I turned the TV to one of the FCC regulated channels to see what the national weather service of the national oceanographic and atmospheric administration determined the weather was going to be like using satellites designed, built, and launched by the national aeronautics and space administration.

I watched this while eating my breakfast of US department of agriculture inspected food which has been determined as safe by the food and drug administration.

At the appropriate time as kept accurate by the national institute of standards and technology and the US naval observatory, I get into my national highway traffic safety administration approved car and set out to work on the roads built by the local, state, and federal departments of transportation, possibly stopping to purchase additional fuel of a quality level determined by the environmental protection agency, using legal tender issued by the federal reserve bank.

On the way out the door I deposit any mail I have to be sent out via the US postal service and drop the kids off at the public school.

After spending another day not being maimed or killed at work thanks to the workplace regulations imposed by the departmental of labor and the occupational safety and health administration, I drive back to my house which has not been burned down thanks to to the state and local building codes and the fire marshal's inspection, and it has not been plundered of all its valuables thanks to the local police department.

I then log onto the internet, which was developed by the US department of defense, and post on the free public access website Sup Forums about how taxation is theft because the government doesn't spend my money on services I use.

Hello Hill Shill

Gary Dick isn't even a libertarian.

I'm not voting for Trump because he's a Koch sill/Israeli shill/Russian shill. Hillary will fight all three.

>non-border reason
That's he only reason I need

You are all right, Trump would be a much better president.

>Give me one non-border reason
Borders are the single most important issue this election, so no.

Also hes anti-gun.

>Not a southern style chicken sandwich
>Diet coke

wtf I hate Trump now

Hey problem solved

and?

"libertarian" does not mean the "Libertarian Party" nor has it ever

If you don't see Hillary as a larger threat to libertarian values than Trump, you need to re-evaluate your perspective.

Why are borders the most important issue?

>Gary "paying a Sherpa to drag me up Everest means I'm qualified to be president" Johnson
>Gary "a replica of George Washington's gun given to me as a friendly gift from a colleague? Into the trash it goes" Johnson
>Gary "William Weld is totally a libertarian, just ignore his voting record and positions" Johnson
>Gary I agree with 73% of what Bernie Sanders says" Johnson
>Gary "fuck borders, and worker's rights too" Johnson
>Gary "Iran is a threat to national security because they fund ISIS" Johnson
>Gary "dude I'll just listen to people lmao" Johnson
do people actually take this joker seriously?

>President doesnt control budget
>President doesnt control defense or wars
>President doesnt control taxation
>President doesnt control adults
>President doesnt control social acceptance (kek)
>President doesnt control redundant point
>President doesnt control the size of government

Its like hes smoked so much weed, he doesnt even know what the President does.

And when I finally got to work today, I ate my Subway sandwich, and I drank my Coca-Cola Classic, and then I ate my Sunchips and I thought about the weekend when I'd fill up my Ford van with Mobil brand gas and drive to the Clear Channel venue and I'd drink myself a Budweiser and play my Fender guitar through my Fender amplifier and tell the kids with a straight face through a Shure microphone and JBL speakers that corporate rock is for suckers.

A nation without a border, is not a nation at all.

>Borders are the single most important issue this election,

That would be climate change you faggot

Gary Johnson wouldn't enforce immigration law and might even be softer than Clinton on borders. No thanks.

No shit, that's Johnson's probably not going to use presidential magic to dissolve the borders

>A nation without a border, is not a nation at all.

And we won't have a planet if Trump gets into the white house and approves Keystone pipeline.

>Gary Johnson wouldn't enforce immigration law and might even be softer than Clinton on borders. No thanks.

See

>Give me one non-border reason why Trump would be a better president than Johnson.

He's pro-open borders

>muh climate change
Fuck off you stupid hippie. I don't give a shit.

OP, my main concern in this whole election cycle is to ensure the most corrupt politician (HRC) that has ever run for the office does not obtain said position. There are minor issues I have with Trump but the biggest (borders/guns/states rights) issues I agree with him. Added bonus is he's not a career politician and doesn't bend his knee to political correctness. Trump can (and will) beat Hillary as where Johnson cannot.

If you watch some of his interviews, he makes it very clear that he knows this

Voting 3rd party is the STUPIDEST thing you could do. People who do this are CRINGE

Ok shill. How is the pipeline any different from the hundreds of thousands of pipelines elsewhere in the US and world?

Oh wait, it isn't.

>Johnson in office
Fantasy
>Dissolve the borders
No, but he won't enforce them, and as Nigger Obama has show that's pretty effective.
>Private Prisons
Literally nobody but shitlibs cares
>WW3
Another shitlib meme.
>Johnson is only a slightly flawed libertarian
Nothing about his platform is libertarian besides his tax plan.
>Reason why Trump is better
Immigration is all that matters this election cycle Schlomo.

Then why does he pretend he can in adverts? Too high on weed?

Is this a pasta? If not I'm taking the recipe.

one of the oldest pastas on Sup Forums m80

Because Johnson is a plant to ensure Hillary's victory.

And no, not enough would vote 3rd party anyways, so Id rather vote dor someone i agree with that also jas an actual chance.

Johnson doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of even being remembered after this election, never mind a shot at the title.

Perot, yeah sure, he had some character and everybody was well aware of him and his strong ideas and opinions. He did well.

Johnson might be a nice guy, but he's a nobody. He's a nobody, nobody has ever fuckin' heard of this guy. He's soft spoken and weak sounding. He's fucking boring. And he is full of shit too, he would never make any changes more meaningful than legalizing dope.He just doesn't cut it. He should get the fuck out of the race, he's an annoying distraction.

If he was actually going to further advance the awareness of libertarian ideals I'd encourage his presence in this race, but he's basically just kind of being a fag and irritating people who are actually trying to win.

>Be Libertarian
>Don't like Gary Johnson's open borders

I got news for you. You're not a lolbertarian.

Vote Trump.

>I know nothing about US politics: the post

You're right but you're not gonna make any progress here.
Sup Forums is absolutely unwilling to believe it's real despite tens of thousands of scientists saying otherwise just because a liberal said they believe said scientists.

It's real old m8, pre-Sup Forums old.

>The probability that a third party wins this election is so much higher than any other year.

Yeah, but it's still impossible.

What does he pretend in adverts? That he has total control over the budget and taxes?

I stopped being libertarian. I'm just conservative now. I think most corporations will do evil shit if you let them.

Same reason he pretends to be a Libertarian.

People believe it.

he was a governor, which is the exact same thing on a smaller scale

What? Is the Keystone pipeline actually just a housing unit for all of the US decommissioned nukes? Designed to focus blast a fault line through America, ultimately to split the very planet in half!!!???XXDdd

Don't be so hyperbolic faggot.

Link me an article that shows Gary Johnson supports gun control.

Bill weld supported an assault weapons ban on the 90s and was forced to go back on it on the 00s. Bill Weld is not running for president.

>Hillary - A wholly owned subsidiary of Goldman Sachs.
>Trump - A totally unqualified orange-faced baboon. Possibly owned by the Russians.

The issues I have with the Libertarians are a pimple on my ass. The problems I have with Trump and Hillary are cancer of the liver and cancer of the pancreas.

No, I'm not wasting my vote voting Libertarian. Fuck Trump and Hillary both - in the heart.

You were never libertarian

>southern style chicken sandwich
wtf I love the south now

DUDE

My issues with keystone are.

1: they refuse proposal to build it using American steel.

2: they have routed it through Native American reservation lands.

Inb4 First Nation SJW shit

I just think it is foul for government to go back on their word. Those lands were given to the native peoples and it shows bad character to ignore them.

I am a lifelong libertarian and I fucking hate that cuck Johnson. He does not represent libertarian values as he is pretty much just a leftist wearing a thin veil. I'll happily vote for trump rather than see that son of a bitch ruin my party and misrepresent what it stands for just as it is gaining popularity. Yes I am mad.

F U C K G A R Y
U
C
K
G
A
R
Y

>1: they refuse proposal to build it using American steel.

As you type on your Chinese made computer. You probably own a mexican made car (GM or Ford).

>2: they have routed it through Native American reservation lands.

Do you ever think that those tribes could use the money? From what I understand most of them are dirt poor, live in the worst types of poverty in the US, sometimes even lower than niggers. And your concerned about them getting a piece of the pipe money?

fpbp

>"This pipeline will surely be the downfall of the entire planet" says increasingly nervous hippie for the 100th time.

And Waterworld will become reality aaaaaaaaaaaany day now.

I'm sure Trump will uphold your libertarian values

I did not imply that all goods must be made in the US. Other nations have built better cars than the US. That is consumer freedom. This is a US infrastructure job and should use US made materials. We have always produced some of the highest quality steel on the planet. And our millworkers could use the boost. I would settle for German steel if I had to Hans, but we both know they will buy cheap sub par steel from China.

No money is involved in the acquisition of these lands from the natives. It is government repurposing not a sales transaction that benefits the natives. I am aware of their conditions in reservation lands. They are a broken people.

I'll take a nationalist over a leftist any day. Johnson's stances are becoming increasingly liberal as he tries to salvage as much of the uninformed berniebot vote as possible and considering the fact that he barely had enough respect for personal liberty at the beginning of his ""libertarian"" campaign, he is a disgrace to the party and will continue to get even worse. The worst part is the fact that the libertarian party is finally in the limelight this election cycle and we have that worthless sack of shit as it's poster boy.

How is Gary Johnson economically a leftist?

>don't like open borders
>vote for a man who wants to give 15 million mexicans the right to vote

We are truly through the looking glass.

How's those libertarian presidents coming there, Arbok?

Where'd he say that?

It's been his stance from day one.

In his own words:
>I want to move ’em out, and we’re going to move ’em back in and let them be legal.

In his son's words:
>The point isn’t just deporting them, it’s deporting them and letting them back in legally. He’s been so clear about that and I know the liberal media wants to misconstrue it, but it’s deporting them and letting them back legally.

His own VP wanted to give them citizenship after six years. It takes a legal immigrant ten. They called it the Pence plan.

God I hate trumptards. I never would have thought we'd get a class of people that knocked liberals off the bottom of the barrel.

>this kills the trumptard