Drumpf supporters, it's over. You had a nice little bump after the RNC, but after the DNC...

Drumpf supporters, it's over. You had a nice little bump after the RNC, but after the DNC, Hillary is expected to jump ahead 8 points or so. Hell, she already is ahead in the polls.

This pic sums why you'll lose. Nine of you know what you're doing, least of all your candidate. You've alienated everyone with hate and fear, and then you have the level of delusion to expect most of society to agree with you.

Look, I would never wish the kind of defeat that's coming on anyone. So come on over to the winning side. You can laugh as Trump flames out, rather than crying. Did you know a lot of us are women over here on the left? You neckbeards might even find a gf.

It's never too late to be on the right side of history. Or in this case, the left side. ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/07/27/the-democrats-just-fell-for-trumps-russian-email-hack-bait-commentary.html
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
twitter.com/hashtag/DNCleak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that flag

OUT OUT OUT

>apr 6-12
Try harder faggot

Looks like I am now a #shillforhill

Where do I sign up to get the sweet shillbuks?

>you're going to lose
>that's why you should just vote for our candidate

>nervousness increases

Slide thread it's the thread have a yabba dabba doo da time

>implying any of those groups vote
there's a reason we have a participation rate of around 50-60%

>% of those people who will actually go vote : 40%

>April 6-12 poll
I seriously hope no one falls for this bait

>Drumpf
Once I see this I stop reading.

>Drumpf
>Nine of you know
Is that eight, seven, or what?

Next time you try to make a point why don't you sit down and calm your tits before sperging all over the place. Troll.

Quit doing meth and posting.
Hillary is behind in every poll.

>Hillary is expected to jump 8 points or so

>Hell, she is already ahead in the polls.
Pic related, because you couldn't be bothered to fact-check your post.

Wtf I hate drumph. I'm hilltarded now

b-but he had a 7 point lead

what happened

Ummmm, are you aware of what's going on in the world? Women, at the very least, always get out and vote. And most women are feminists who will never support a thug like Trump.

This is to say nothing of how Obama's speech energized the youth and ensured another massive turnout for the left the likes of 08 or 12.

>1 post by this ID
Guys, don't fall for this fucking meme

Voters 18-39 have a much lower voter turnout compared to those over +39 years voters, the youth are all talk but lazy and apathetic in practise and that's how Donald Trump will win this election

It's pretty obvious he won't win. Let the children roleplay.

Sage goes in all fields

hill got a little bump during the convention probably

>that flag
Shlomo please work harder on hiding it.

>Did you know a lot of us are women over here on the left?
exactly why women's suffrage was a mistake
end yourself cunt

Here you go. A little taste of what awaits.

DNC convention is a political suicide show, with energy of 10 microjebs, it's just fucking over for hillary

>too stupid/lazy to get an id
>Thinks they'll find their way to the polls in reasonable numbers
Wew lad
>less than 1 in 10 of the bernie bots I know are voting HRC, Jill Stein/Gary Johnson or whatever ftw/staying home
Saged

>left side

stfu retard. Trump is much moar left than corrupted oligarhic zog jewish kli to

Proofs?

You're kidding, right? Even with the email leaks and scandal, she's done nothing but creep upward.

I wouldn't expect a homophobic Russian to know about free elections though.

A rollercoaster ride to victory.

B..but we want Trump to win.

Truth is hard to accept sometimes but when you do, there is no going back. Trump has no chance. Sorry mate

Russia spend money to US elections

Wtf I hate Trump now, time for #netlixandjill

b8 aside, I keep seeing
>the right side of history.
regurgitated more and more throughout the recent years to justify dumbass decisions

It seems like a pretty easy at this point to assume that the side proclaiming to be on the right side of history, without fail always is on the wrong side given enough time and transparency

What goes up, must come down. We've narrowed your lead by a significant margin. Now we just wait for Trump to open his mouth and drop like a stone.

More leaks are on the way ;)

>.2 points
>significant margin

Trump could walk out on the stage at a debate and over to Hillary and then punch her square in the nose as hard as he could, knocking her out cold, whipped out his massive German-Scottish cock, and piss all over her before being tackled by Secret Service as he is dragged to the ground screaming, "AMERICA FIRST!" and his entire support base could subsequently leave him and join the Hillary sympathy vote, and I would still vote for Trump, as the last Trump supporter on earth.

This

So you're saying Hillary will fall more because she was way up there?

>says increasingly nervous man for 700th time this year

REMINDER: CBS NEWS IS THE MOUTHPIECE OF THE CIA

Shut up nigger

Oh yeah, like when Assange said he would release all those banking documents to show the world how the inside world of big finance worked.

Oh wait.

He never released those. Because Assange is a professional liar who doesn't have shit on Hillary.

>Or in this case, the left side. ;)

Which are all going to be massacred in the future, whether it'd be by us or the Chinese.

Duck face!

>That wouldn't win over a ton of Bernie voters

>It's never too late to be on the right side of history. Or in this case, the left side. ;)

Except when Hillary comes out today, Try to do the same and go "Jeb!" Low energy style.

Beside, Hillary has a problem. Whatever she does, Trump hold the headlines, Media will keep talking about Trump, Even when the DNC is in action.

Good read here cnbc.com/2016/07/27/the-democrats-just-fell-for-trumps-russian-email-hack-bait-commentary.html

BTW, For the youth turnout, Just look how that turned out on Brexit.

Dnc is the worst shill show I ever seen. It seems to me nobody likes Clinton for real, only paid idiots

>Striking a woman.
>Winning over Bernie supporters.

Funny guy. Bernouts are ideologues first and foremost. They will always stand with the left over the right.

This will surely be the end of trumps campaign r..rrright guys?

>91% unavailability with African Americans
Proof the dems own blacks like slaves.

Except this is not left vs right this year. It's establishment vs Anti establishment, The establishment is rotten bad, I was a Bernie Supporter before. But then I took an email to the knee.

You don't realize how much they hate Hillary in the real world

>doesn't have shit on Hillary.

HOW THE FUCK does she get a bump given how fucked up the DNC went?!! What a (B) witch

Is reddit still pushing the Drumpf thing? It really just makes the bait obvious at this point

>I haven't looked at any of the emails released surrounding how corrupt my candidate is, so they don't exist

Wew.

Nine of you know what you're doing, least of all your candidate

At least we have 9 people who have shit figured out. Most people never really have a clue what they're doing, I know I don't.

pic related

T-thats just unamerican

Trump is my daddy.

Sorry Kike but we are putting america first instead of your shithole country

Trumpf not Drumpf

>picks one innocuous email out of thosands
no statistical shit most won't be harmful

>APR 6-12

shygy

That was only one poll. This is the average of all polls

This x1000

Now show Hillary Clinton's unfavorables with white men, the largest demographic for voters that is energized as fuck this election.

Hillary has a fucking white male problem.

I wake up and there's 5 of these troll threads about how Trump is finished in the polls. Is CRT doing overtime?

BUILD THE WALL

BUILD THE WALL

BUILD THE WALL

WHO WILL PAY FOR IT?

MEXICO

TEN FEET HIGHER

Hillary will JUMP into a +10% 300 electoral vote lead all the way through August/September. When the debates start, assuming Drumpf hasn't shot himself in the foot ten times over, look for her to lead by 15-20% all the way until the election.

You WILL see Hillary R. Clinton elected with more than 350 electoral votes in a 1988-like landslide.

You WILL see Georgia, North Carolina, and Utah go blue.

You WILL have Madam President.

You WILL have background checks for your stupid fucking guns.

You WILL pay more to Planned Parenthood for women's health.

And, yes, you racist fucks, the police unions are going to be gutted. You WILL stop killing black kids over nothing.

t-t-trump btfo....

my god shill, you are really bad at this. Very sad. You'd think with all that crooked foreign money the Clinton foundation receives they'd be able to afford better shills.

I am now #mentallyhill

Yeah. Hillary will win. So accept it and just enjoy seeing history unfold.

implying youths will turn out to vote just like they did for Brexit. Obongo was special, not the average

Or if she wins start one building on fire and immigrate back to Europe..Every white person.

Start something on fire, salt a patch of land and leave

These little roleplaying nerds here actually believe the memes are are real and that they're crusaders on a quest, sad!

this isnt leddit you faggot

>ummmmm
Kill yourself

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

If you want the real story, not OP's paid shilly bullshit, check this out:

>twitter.com/hashtag/DNCleak

>Nine of you know what you're doing
>09

What did he mean by this?

She can't bring anything to the table that
will raise her numbers, her success relied
on maintaining the large support she had
already.

keep your guard down. see you in november when ur sucking pres. hilldogs clit

We already have background checks for guns, you stupid fuck.

You know that this is a Marxist point of view, right? Look for "historical determinism".

Always the same line of shit. As if it's a bad thing for Hillary to defend herself against the army of mentally ill racist pukes online.

So what if she pays a few extra volunteers? More Hillary supporters are single moms and working people who don't have the luxury of sitting around all day shitposting about politics. They have to eat.

Drumpf supporters are such baby dicks they're just a mad a mature, whip smart, incredibly qualified woman is defending herself against a hateful bully who wishes he could beat her with impunity.

Look for "education"

Because you could sure use some.

>Washington Post
>April 6-12

Try harder next time

>Nine of you know what you're doing

That seems high, probably more like 3-4 of us tbqhwyfam

Do they only poll people in San Francisco? There is no way his unfavorable is the high .

every time a shill gets paid, Sup Forums comes out of the woodwork 4x as hard. Your kind only serves to strengthen ideas. Your existence is pathetic. This board has even helped conduct an airstrike on islamists in Syria. What the fuck do you even hope to achieve against the chaos that is this board? A few cents per post?

WE MUST SHOW HES PLASE!