Ask a Swede reporting live from third-wave feminism anything

Ask a Swede reporting live from third-wave feminism anything

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3434708/Iraqi-migrant-raped-10-year-old-boy-swimming-pool-Vienna-told-police-sexual-emergency-hadn-t-sex-months.html
youtube.com/watch?v=C1iK8tq-_JE
youtube.com/watch?v=9HwfVPmFNlg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

male or female and how cucked are you

wtf are you even reporting?

You say that like there's only two.

Remember, this is Sweden we're talking about.

>asking a swede how cucked they are
Hi there newfriend

Uh wow, seriously?

Male.
Was growing up, woke up and are now actively fighting feminism (not the MGTOW bullshit)

Anything. What everyday swedes think about feminism in sweden and the world, male oppression and so on.

Big Boss pls

Excactly, we have a word called "hen", which is gender neutral. Media use that word more often than male privelege.

are your 3rd wave feminists more about female superiority rather than equality?

Is it hard for Sweden men to pick up women? Do they prefer muslims/blacks? Are Sweden men really THAT cucks?

Have there been a lot of migrants where you live and has anyone you know disagree with the migrant crisis

Like "they" in English?

At Portuguese, the default gender is male. For example, if there is a group with 5000 women, you will use the female pronoun, but if there are 5000 women and 1 man, you have to use the male pronoun. Based imo

They call it female equality.
Feminists use arguments such as "women have been oppressed since the beginning of time, and now it's men's time to check their privelege and let women into a variety of high salary jobs without the proper education or qualifications. They use foul cards to manipulate their way into highly paid jobs without any effort whatsoever.

Have you expressed your disagreement openly before?

Also, how many other sweds do you think share your opposition to feminism?

No, but there is a rapid increase of "nice guys" on the dating market. Men have been told that being "nice" will get them laid eventually. Therefore, women can have rich, white providers to pay for everything they wish while the secretly fuck as many they wish.

Basically, girls have men they milk for money, and men they fuck. These men they fuck are usually from another country.

What to do with refugees in sexual emergency? Isn't it racism and triple oppression to deny them a way out of the emergency?

Yes, absolutely.
I live in a suburb, and entrepreneurs buy empty apartments and houses to make them into refugee camps. Therefore, there is a huge increase in immigrants around where I live. This have had a major effect on the increase of crime in my area, and people are slowly waking up. The people waking up to the migrant crisis are mostly the young white generation and middle to upper-class men and women. More and more people are joining the anti-immigration party Sverigedemokraterna everyday.

Nope. The default gender in Sweden is the gender-neutral word "hen". They in Swedish, "de" or "dem" is also gender neutral.

Thank kek that something good is happening in Sweden

Wait is Swedish kinda like German with its gendered words?

I have, but I don't anymore. I used to start debates on various social medias such as facebook and twitter before, but it always ended up in half of my friendlist removing me as friends or blocking me, sadly. Therefore I nowadays only express my views with close friends. If you say you want border control or don't agree with feminists you are seen as radical and a threat to our "Swedish values"

>mfw

To add to my answer, I actively fight feminism by contacting various politicians in my area, which has had a great impact in my opinion so far.

"Ask a Swede reporting live from third-wave feminism anything. "
Damn. I thougt you were a feminist and ripe for lolz-milking. Now I'm disappoint.

Kek I thought the same thing until I read the thread.

Can you elaborate what you mean when you say "sexual emergency"?
If you're talking about rape, I think it is an issue of culture. Seeing women dress how they like is something most immigrants coming from the middle east or Somalia are baffled by. They can't control themselves and rationalize their reaction, which results in rape. In order to fix this issue with the immigrants already here we need to put together a better intergration program.

Human nature is the same everywhere, you have to adapt.

He's referencing a specific case

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3434708/Iraqi-migrant-raped-10-year-old-boy-swimming-pool-Vienna-told-police-sexual-emergency-hadn-t-sex-months.html

>Iraqi migrant rapes a 10-year-old boy at a swimming pool in Vienna and tells police it was a 'sexual emergency' because he hadn't had sex in months

Yeah, but by the time anything will happen, which will be in about 6 years, we will already have "too many immigrants", which will result in a wide spectrum of new issues.

what is wrong in your society to maker feminism so widespread?

when and how often are your elections?

Nevermind. Lets just kick them out.

Correct.

>a better intergration program.

This. If white swedes stopped being racist and oppressing the migrants then they wouldn't have to rape. Also we can trace this back to white males creating rape culture in the west, so ultimately migrants raping women is white men's fault

Yes, difference is that it is actively TAUGHT in feminist circles.

why are your men so feminised? when did it start?

What about them raping 10 year old boys? Kek

because our society has created conditions where it's unacceptable to be LGBTQIA+

we need to fix the problems in our oppresive patriarchal capitalist society before we start blaming everything on the Islamic community

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3434708/Iraqi-migrant-raped-10-year-old-boy-swimming-pool-Vienna-told-police-sexual-emergency-hadn-t-sex-months.html

This is very interesting. Ultimately, this points to lack of self-control. They simply can't control themselves. IF they should be allowed into any modern country, they will have to adapt to the country's culture, standards and norms. What I mean when I say this is that they come from countries where no public "nudity" exist, and are overwhelmed by it when they come here. It's too much for them, going from only seeing women in burqas to hot teens bikinis, and lose their mind.

Did you prep your bull today?

I ask myself that question every day. I believe it has something to do with male shaming and media highlighting everything bad men does against men but not the other way around.

You, as a man should be ashamed of what everything men do to women. -Sweden

Every 4 years. SD won't be strong enough to get a majority in 2018 since the parliament use cross-block politics to bypass them at the moment.

You saying that makes it sound like it's an easy thing to do.

I think you misunderstood the point I tried to make

After WWII when Sweden decided to be the next-generation state, doing the opposite of what Hitler did.

So like almost Anti-Fa the country

>low IQ
>reduced density and size of prefrontal cortex

Gee, I wonder why they lack self control.

>You saying that makes it sound like it's an easy thing to do.
Not my intention.

Sadly, that's excactly the case. Everything slightly more right than the moderates are considered radical.

youtube.com/watch?v=C1iK8tq-_JE

Touché

If the ultimate goal is to get them out of the country, we first need to present the public with facts that the leftist media is currently suppressing since it's "racist".

context pls

youtube.com/watch?v=9HwfVPmFNlg
sums up sweden

The party leader of the swedish equivalent to ukip is holding a public meeting in a major city. Queue feminist meltdown

Couldn't be more accurate. Thank you for the keks