Gay Hate Thread

What's your opinion on same sex marriage?
How can people support something so unnatural and deeply disturbing? Same sex marriage makes no since and it has no purpose in this world, >Fag Logic

>Hurr dur some animals do
>so that means it's ok

All gays need to be burned like the Salem witches, we need to hunt them down before this world stop populating because everyone is fucking the wrong sex, they're polluting our kid's minds with this crap, WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND WOULD SUPPORT SUCH A STUPID TREND??

>GAY HATE THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Z4ugRZ7
youtube.com/watch?v=C6eOcd06kdk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey pastor, confession starts soon. Don't you have some children to touch?

>What's your opinion on same sex marriage?

Don't care.

Don't you have some hershey highways to explore?

>implying fags aren't pedos

Who gives a shit?

Let them do what they want.

>Let's let them do what they want

same logic as

>Let's let isis do what they want.

>makes no since

Oh god he said since instead of sense... he's so bad a grammar hurr durr.

Because gays are shooting, stabbing, suicide bombing, plowing trucks through crowds, and beheading globally. Right.

We gotta get these gay terrorists under controls folks.

They should be allowed to do as they please but they should be shamed for it and viewed negatively for their lifestyle choice and in no way should society bend over backwards to become accepting of these freaks

Men are competition and those who you are tested against.
Gays are failures of this test and as useless as women except somehow more useless.

Nice fag logic, So when people stop populating and this world goes to shit, where will you be? oh right, you won't be anywhere nor will anybody else be anywhere for that matter because everyone was to busy fucking men in the ass.

You must be a nigger.

Honestly if it were my choice id have dozens of known fags executed in the streets as an example to fucking cut this shit out.
Thanks to nigger obama this are going fucking overboard.
This species is failing.

I don't support the LGBT agenda, but I don't think it's appropiate to hate gays. Hate the globalists that push those degenerate agendas, but not the gays.

If there were no gays there would be no "agenda".
Kill the gays, kill the problem.

>So when people stop populating and this world goes to shit

Oh shit. You're right. Once gay marriage became legal, ALL STRAIGHT PEOPLE STOPPED BEING STRAIGHT.

WE'RE DOOMED.

They should be allowed to do what they want but I should have every right to find it gross. The liberals want to shame people for finding something gross, and that's wrong.

OFFICIAL POLGB DISCORD:

discord.gg/Z4ugRZ7

marriage is a religious ceremony,
the only thing fags believe in is butt fucking and rug munching,

so no.

Quit spamming your stupid gay shit you pathetic degenerate.

There is LITERALLY a board dedicated to your mental illness you stupid fucking freak.

Trump says it's ok, so stop worrying about it.

As a bottom fag, same sex marriage is stupid. But marriage in itself is a good enough punishment for any gays who actually want to go through it.

kek, OP's name starts with CP

>For every gay couple you get two extra girls to fuck

I still don't get why straight people hate gay people. Would you rather have them stealing your girls? Why do you care they are taking away other men? Is it a case of "s-stop liking what I don't like!"?

>we need to hunt them down

How many people have you hunted down and burned alive so far, tough guy?

Don't you have little boys to rape, you fucking faggot?

The world is already sort of overpopulated.

If you're against homosex, then the best thing to do is let them marry.

- won't be pressured by society into passing their faggot genes onto genetic offspring
- faggot genes go extinct
- be married to some faggot. Get sick of his faggotry. Stop doing the homosex

Point out one flaw in my argument, faggot

>I still don't get why straight people hate gay people.

Because they're pedophiles and pray on young boys. Thus creating more fucking boy loving pedos. Not to mention the gay culture. I would let my son near a faggot that's for sure.

theres nothing wrong with being gay

Wouldn't*

Because they are simply unpleasant to be around. They are disgusting to see in public and nobody wants their child to be gay.

any argument used to support sodomite behavior can also be used to support eating your own shit. so either eating your own shit is okay because animals do it too, or sodomy is a sick disgusting lifestyle and they all need to be summarily executed.

Kek, the world isn't overpopulated, A city can be overpopulated and town can be overpopulated, but the world can handle a LOT more people, did you know you can fit every person in the world in the grand canyon and it wouldn't even come close to filling it up. youtube.com/watch?v=C6eOcd06kdk

why hate something that does not effect you, if they want to do the nasty let them,
also OP is a faggot

you don't have a partner or a child.

Anything that encourages more homosexual behaviour is unacceptable

LGBT is a disorder

they should be cured or take a 9mm to the head

They pray on young boys as much as Christians and priests do, at the very least. Are those unpleasant to be around?

Sorry m8, but you don't own the streets. You can't choose what you would like and what you wouldn't like to see in public, specially when it literally doesn't affect you in any way. You can ban public smoking because it does harm you, but seeing a gay couple does not cause you any time of physical damage; it'll only trigger you like a little Tumblrina.

The world is overpopulated you stupid fuck.

It doesn't mean you cant fit more people it means we are populated to suh an extent we are actively having a negative effect in the world resources and using more than what we are replenishing you dipshit

Anything that forces monogamy on the otherwise freeloving deviants that are the modern faggots will only serve to reduce occurrences of homosexual behavior. Checkmate.

we just want to stop the you-know-whos from sucking off young monkey dick. it aint okay to blacks that you-know-whos do that

Cool logic, must be hard sitting in your room all day shit posting huh? same logic as

>Let's accept Niggers

same logic as

>Let's accept Jews

fuck outta here nigger.

>GAY HATE THREAD

my BOY popping off

>
Cool logic, must be hard sitting in your room all day shit posting huh? same logic as

How is this shit posting? How are fags the same as niggers or jews? I'm a nationalist and I'm gay, not a degenerate faggot. I think the most degenerate pathetic thing is being so obsessed with MUH GAYS.

We get it, you want to suck dick, its been proven homophobes are closet cases, but please focus on something more important. :)

Americans throw away more then enough food to feed the rest of the world, WE ARE NOT AN OVERPOPULATED EARTH, stop trying to defend your flawed logic, we can build a new city or town and have more room for more fags such as your self, we have MORE then enough resources you fucking tard.

>Hating gays
>On Sup Forums

Pick one.

By allowing homosexual marriage we are taking another step forward to making it seem like homosexuality in society is ok. That's the last thing that we want

Ikr? i'm starting to realise that. Sup Forums is pro gay and it seems pro Hillery as well.

one of my body who is in my platton is a cock loving faggot, but he is still an amazing person, and a good soldier, his ability to suck dick, doesn't make him inferior in any way, the only people who are inferior are people who dont do shit about their situation and help people around them aka niggers. same thing goes for black people you have good black people, but alot of them are niggers and suck, same shit goes for white people, some a good hard working people, and some are white trash who are worthless, get out of your mothers basement and stop hating on people because you cant get your dick wet

Anyone have a stat on were fags are politically?
That could give something reasonable to hate about them.

Yeah you can place one guy above another but who the fuck do you think is gonna feed them?

>I'm a nationalist and i'm gay

welp that explains everything.

The fucking earth? and if people would stop being lazy shits we could grow our OWN food, there is enough for all of us if you'd just stop and THINK about it.

nice argument ;)

The only unnatural and disturbing thing is how straight men still wilfully doom themselves to the disasterous wrecks that are and have always been women when men are far superior both physically and mentally

The planet can easily sustain 5x our current population. The only hindrance is our ability to feed them all. Earth gives no fucks, we are as insignificant to earth as specks of dust on a window sill.

Stop buying this stupid, leftist overpopulation meme. It's a justification for killing people and it's andbsolutely false.

Nice pepe.

Filthy aids ridden faggot detected.

Those so called 'christians' and 'priests' are not christian. If they were, they wouldn't be faggots.

Btw Why is Sup Forums so full of faggots?

Women and faggots: The board.

I unironically believe that same sex marriage for females should be legal.

Gays r cute and nice. Better than 99% bydlo. And more fays more chances for gf

He's just a faggot that likes masculine nationalist guys. Nothing more, nothing less.

Nice cherrypicking. Then what about little girls that are molested? Faggots only like guys, so how could they be attracted to "muh lolis" or little girls? Not all degenerates are faggots.

A fucking Russian saying gays are cute and nice? don't you people hate gays the most? and isn't Russian 99% Bydlo??

Faggots know they have no future, if the west becomes muslim they're dead, so they infiltrate nationalist groups and try to make them support faggots.

Girls just happen to have a vagina, boys don't. Simple as that. Now fuck off gay boy. I used to beat up fags like you daily.

Truth right here.

Are you seriously implying that little girls=little boys? Now I know you're just baiting.

Not everything is an anime,

Here is the reality

post yfw gay terrorists becomes a thing

fucking homos

I'm no pedo, but some would say attraction to little girls is more natural than faggots and way less damaging to society.

They spread aids

They are mentally ill people.
Give them psychiatric therapy, and if it festers beyond control, into the ward they go.
>t. Closeted Homosexual

Reminder that if you unironically believe this you're no better than mudslimes.

>le animals do it straw man
>le burn all le gays
ebin

Nice argument faggot.

Girlove is pure, even more pure than hetero love. Even the bible doesn't say anything about a female lying with female being wrong, only male

The world isn't going to stop populating. Straight people and some non straight people will keep producing children.

Kill yourself.

>the bible doesn't say anything about a female lying with female being wrong
Yes it does. Romans 1:26-27

Google "lesbian bed death"

Also, more proof that faggots are just subverting European nationalism for their own faggot safety from muslims. I would personally deliver you to the local mosque so they can deal with you there.

>girl love is pure
Goddamn this is why I despise anime, you basement dwelling loser fucks have such a skewed view of reality.

Fuck off and die degenerate, you basement dwelling dipshits are worse than gays.

Some of us. But I think its degeneracy to hate gays they made a lot of tribute to our culture. And yeah, our nation is awesome. But liberal progay russia haters from Lgbt are are annoying and hated

Any citations? There's little reliable evidence of homosexuals lusting after little boys, and little evidence that homosexuals generally have pasts of abuse.

No Ill kill you fucking bydlo

This is exactly what I was going to type haha, fucking basement dwellers and there pixel gf's.

ebin

>women can't be gay

Go to any gay night club on this planet and ask the filthy cunts yourself.

A gay man tried it on with me when I was 14, he's paralyzed from the neck down now.

Priests often don't focus on one gender for reasons of attraction.
>not TRUE Christians

Nice meme.

>being a fornicator is good
unless you mean two extra girls to MARRY then you are in the wrong.

being a faggot is beyond disgusting

Whatever floats your boat, desert-dweller.

Touched a nerve did I, faggot? I respect a god fearing muslim jihadist before I respect a filthy cunt like you.

I don't actually "mind" the gays, themselves. Transsexuals, on the other hand, I see a real problem with. After all, if I can be born in the wrong gender, cant I also be born in the wrong species or, more reasonably, the wrong race? That's where that train of logic inevitably leads and I'm not looking forward to the taxpayer paying the bills for Frankenstein-esque operations.

However, I do have one particular problem with gay marriage, and that problem is that the slippery slope is real. Can anyone, even playing devil's advocate, explain as to why homosexuality should be accepted but incest (provided that they don't breed) shouldn't be?

>gay hate thread
>on a board that actively supports murdering all niggers
>more than half of the posts are STILL progay

Fuck me that's hilarious, the only thing better are the newfriends getting red-in-the-face tier upset that someone else likes something they don't like.

As for my opinion gays should have the same rights as straight people but no one should give a fucking shit, no pride parades, no rainbow bullshit. Treat it like other people treat being straight, where you put your dick does not matter to anyone not on the list of people it's being put in.

t. A Faggot