Will we ever see an incredibles Prequel?

Will we ever see an incredibles Prequel?

No.

Not too likely. Maybe in the comics if they decide to make new ones for the sequels release.

I just want an Elastigirl solo series.

Most likely. The sequal will focus on a villain of Mr. incredible past and be filled with flash back of the old days. Even Syndrome as incrediboy so you can say lol that's the villain from the last movie. The kids will be grown up but you won't see them.

Is this going to be one of those Sup Forums insider posts that go unnoticed, or just baseless speculation?

I hope not.

>tfw Gamma Jack will never return.

I remember reading some thread here about the idea of jack being the villain for the sequel and it sounded great

Didn't they say one was in the works?

Bomb Voyage?

Incredibles University

i want an incredibles/megamind crossover

Why would you want to watch a movie with characters you know are going to die horribly?

For what purpose?

Same thing with Monsters Inc, why do we need a prequel?

The Glory Days seems worthwhile in fleshing out, especially with all those hero profiles on the DVD

>The kids will be grown up but you won't see them.
Wasn't Jack-Jack 1 in the first movie? If he's grown up in the new movie, wouldn't that make Bob and Helen nearly 60?

They're meant to be generic superhero plots.

ANYONE PLAYED THE GAME?

Literally first level is a prequel about Bomb Voyage heist, cool as fuck

Can't say the idea thrills me. But I will admit that I like Mr. Incredible's original outfit more than I like the team/family uniforms.

His entire profile just screams "villain in the making"

Please refer to

It might have been possible up until Disney gained Marvel. Now they have an established superhero universe to use instead of inventing their own.

Same reason we will likely not see anything more from Sky High.

Didn't they move on to using Big Hero 6 as the go to Disney animated superhero setting?

The Incredibles is Warner Bros you fucking retards

It saddens me when they don't even try anymore. At least attempt to be witty or make some kind of sarcastic remark.

This is down there with that guy who keeps demanding that Namor was created in the 60's.

Saddens me that you are incapable of knowing or at least looking up which company made Incredibles.

Hint, it was not Disney

sequel takes place right after the first, fighting the underminer

It literally was.

That's what I hope incredibles 2 will be

just to shut down any further possibility of bait

>it wasn't /made/ by disney
fair enough, but it certainly wasn't made by fucking wb

No, but we will see a sequel where a woman takes Bob's powers, calls herself Bob Parr and says he has to change his name now.
[UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ABOUT ISRAEL INTENSIFY]
It turns out she had those powers all along, but being a "Ms. Male Character" meant she would've existed alongside Bob in a distinct role that was less popular, and that's not "equal" enough.

>it wasn't /made/ by disney
I'm also getting tired of this
Pixar isn't technically disney in the same way that youtube isn't technically google
BUT
Pixar bought Disney and therefore owns all of it's movies
Pixar made it, but now pixar is owned by disney, so does it really even matter?

at the time, they were separate entities
disney didn't buy pixar until 2006

does it really even matter?

at the time of production of the incredibles, sure
different ownership can have a pretty big effect on the production process of a film

But in terms of saying who created what, since the companies are now effectively under the same corporation, does it make much sense to say that Pixar films aren't Disney films when Disney owns all the Pixar films

Loved the game as a kid

Maybe a TV short.

Oh shit I remember that game. Rented it and only got past the first Dash level. That was probably the only good bit that I played.

There was already a video game about that, it was pretty good.