"Tell's it like it is"

Nearly all of his statements are incorrect in some fashion, as cited by poltifact. Is this a politifact conspiracy?

Many of you faggots who cited from politifact before...did none of you bother to look Trump up?

Is it a liberal agenda?

politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

web.tampabay.com/opinion/editorials/editorial-hillary-clinton-for-the-democratic-nomination/2265196
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2013/nov/01/principles-politifact-punditfact-and-truth-o-meter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Politifact is a left wing opinion cite. Most of their results are based on interpretation of intent or them misrepresenting quotes.

>left wing opinion site

Fact checked by third party analysts and has a high accuracy rating across the board from both conservative and liberal outlets

>results are based on interpretation of intent or them misrepresenting quotes.

They are direct quotes with factually wrong information in them.

You'd debate if the earth was fucking round wouldn't you?

Prove what they are saying isn't accurate, faggot.

Anyone have that image of politifact checking the same statements of two politicians and finding one true and the other false?

No, because that was a photoshop.

>Essentially, still wrong

The paper that owns Politifact endorsed Clinton.

Evidence? Source? I know Sup Forums doesn't really like to be asked for real evidence...

>The paper that owns Politifact endorsed Clinton.

And they have fact checked every Dem candidate as well, whether it was favorable or unfavorable.

>essentially was put in there as a joke to the Trump quote.

>Still hasn't proved that the content itself is inaccurate.

>Quiet recommendation
>still false False

Politifact also claims the California Primary wasn't rigged, so... yeah, no.

It's a left wing shill site run by, you guessed it, (((God's chosen people)))

Then provide sources and facts explaining why it is.

>.com websites
literally why

>Website is fact checked by both conservatives and liberal-leaning analysts and other third party groups that fact check statements.
>Republicans have a higher statistical habit of saying factually incorrect shit
>"It's a left-wing conspiracy" because the left says factually incorrect shit LESS than the Right.

Sure.

Happy to cite a .org, but Sup Forums hates literally any statistic or fact that isn't Right leaning.

>them all jews meme

How are some of you not sick to death with this meme yet?

>happy to cite
>doesn't actually post the cite
what did he mean by this

>hurr I'm right and you're wrong!
>the website I'm defending is my only source

Ok, here is the evidence. but I know you will ignore or dismiss. Like most of fact-check gurus who claim for "evidence" on internet.

web.tampabay.com/opinion/editorials/editorial-hillary-clinton-for-the-democratic-nomination/2265196

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2013/nov/01/principles-politifact-punditfact-and-truth-o-meter/

>politifact

>politifact

GIve me solid reason why we can't trust the information on this site. Give me facts as to why.

>Is this a politifact conspiracy?
Yeah

>fact
>right leaning
Facts don't have a bias you idiot. They're objective. Which is why cites like politifact are such garbage. They manipulate and distort facts and cherry pick the ones that support their narrative

>Obama said the White House "was built by slaves." Strictly speaking, the White House was not exclusively built by slaves; it was built by a combination of slaves, free blacks and whites. But slaves were significantly involved in the construction of the White House, so we have no quarrel with the way Obama worded her claim. We rate it True.

When it's a Democrat they come up with ways they might be true, when it comes to Republicans they list ways they might be considered wrong. It's very disingenuous. That is the inherent retardation of being able to list statements as "half true".

The times they list Republicans as telling the truth are when they have no wiggle room to undermine them with semantics. If you want real facts have a simple True/False system.

>Is it a liberal agenda?

You're on Sup Forums. Everything is a liberal agenda.

Clearly Hillary didn't help any terrorist group by selling weapons to them.

>Missquote put as totally false

He said that as a secretary of state she was horrible because she handled information very bad.

The clinton fundation is the most corrupt organization I've ever seen in my life. I wouldn't be surprised if they laundered money through laureate education. And the democratic party just want to fuck us all with easy immigration plans that is almost like an open border (they just want voters).

We got the E-mails that proof they were asking Hillary for more security and she ignored them and also cut the money they were sending to them.

>POSSIBLE, BUT NO DATA

TOTALLY FALSE

Data show that there are a lot of muslims of 2 and 3rd generation that want sharia law. Now I don't know if you can say that someone has assimilated to a western country when they still want sharia law.

Now go and fuck off shill, we don't want to read your clearly biased site that says that Trump lies more than Hillary.

because we can trust sites like that .org one you refuse to post :^)
nigger

>Implying the GOP isn't made up of dipshits who unironically believe the earth was created 7000 years ago

i feel bad for you

>as cited by politifact

Again, nobody has provided evidence to support that the information is wrong on politifact. It's all been muh feels and jews.

Well a couple of things - Politifact is not god - it is staffed by humans and humans ultamately choose to give statements Mostly True or Mostly False statements.

If you look into their reasoning on most issues they label their decisions pretty unfairly, imo.

>politifact

Says all you need to know

>they cherry-pick

Politifact fact checks both liberals and conservatives. They have fact checked Obama on inaccurate statements he has said...

still waiting for that .org site

I went through this a while ago.

Politifact is petty as fuck and isn't remotely close to being a reliable website.

Trump says something along the lines of "Hillary got $25 million in donations from Saudi Kings"

> Politifact: HALF TRUTH.

>Explanation: "Well she got money from 5 countries, but 1 of them does not have an actual king."

REKT

Nice deflection, still waiting on what initially makes politifact wrong.

any dipshit can buy a .com site and fill it with autism

We are talking about the party that fixed their own primary. The concept of a "liberal conspiracy" is no longer far fetched (thank you Putin).

Then please factually explain why the information on politifact is wrong.

Prove that Trump's statements are accurate...

>Politifact fact checks both liberals and conservatives. They have fact checked Obama on inaccurate statements he has said...

That could only mean they are more honest than Jesus Christ. Don't know if you are trolling or just being cynical.

This is the art of semantics. When Trump said that criminals and rapists are crossing the border, that is absolutely 100% documented truth. But they play a game like: well not *all* Mexicans are rapists, so it's a lie. Or they say: Trump has said derogatory things about women. But they intentionally leverage the ambiguity of "women" to suggest that he's derogatory statements were about women as a whole, as a group, and not about a handful of specific women. ("Only Rosie O'Donnell").

>implying the DP isn't made up of dipshits who unironically believe race is a social construct

Pic related, racist heart medication that only works on black people

How does it know?

Dude stop being a fucking faggot. About 8 months ago when politifact was at 1% relevancy, as opposed to the 0% it is now, I checked out their site.

They do shit like this "trump says 5,000 illegals cross the border every week"
PANTS ON FIRE ITS REALLY 4,500

"Hillary says the economy has improved 3%"
MOSTLY TRUE, ITS REALLY 2%

It's all objective how they assign their retarded ratings. Also you are a complete faggot and you should feel really bad for trying to defend this website.

>self fulfilling prophecy
>somehow means it is credible to think there is a liberal conspiracy

This is evidence that there was rigging?

You guys don't get it. It's created and run by one of the biggest newspapers in Florida that's had a long-standing liberal bias and an absolute hate boner for Trump. They run several anti-Trump articles weekly with most Trump support coming from their letters to the editor. They're backing Hillary so good luck finding a serious attack piece from them.

why so you can shift definitions to make him wrong again, or ignore all the images of very blatant bias on their '''''fact''''' checking?

>and you should feel really bad for trying to defend this website
He's just earning his living, leave him be

wtf i hate facts now

An awful lot of gymnastics you are required to do to justify the most vague of his statements.

Harder to jump through hoops at his more blatant autism.

HE

Politifact, just like snopes, holds liberal bias and is not some infallible register of "SEE I TOLD YOU SO", unless you're a full retard normie.

When Clinton lies, It's half truth- Mostly false.

When Trump lies, It's either FALSE or Pants on fire.

Please tell me where you get your facts checked then.

>DNC actively working against a popular candidate.
>obviously a "self fulfilling prophecy" that proves nothing about the scheming nature of the left.

>meme pictures I edit in paint
>"facts"

politifact is owned by a company that endorsed hillary, do you really expect truth on that site?

And still more accurate than politifact.

provide an unbiased alternative that is better than politifact because your sperg prevents you from thinking politifact is unbiased because you disagree with them holding your king Trump accountable for the autism that comes out of his mouth.

>theres 0 proof that trumps statements are true!
>but all your infographs are fake
congratulations, most autistic post in the thread

>meme

>Women make 77 cents for every dollar a man earns
This has been proven as false. It's based off poor interpretations of certain statistics.

>needing someone else to check facts for you
>not doing it yourself LIKE HE JUST DID
stay pleb

Wow, Politi""""""""fact"""""""""
These are pathetic.

>refute all 176 negative fact-checks Politifact has made on Donal Drumpf, that is the only way I can agree they are dishonest, otherwise, you're a dumb conservative ;))))))

All politicians are lying scum. Go fuck a giraffe

>Transgender girls aren't boys
>Believing the federal governments cited unemployment rate of 5.6%.
>The numbers are valid. Mostly false.
>Wage gap myth

Iv seen all I need to see.

See

How about you actually read those emails that were leaked. It literally is a proven, liberal conspiracy.

What a vague, fucking retarded question. "Where do you get your facts checked then?"

Literally anywhere that isn't a shitty put together website like Politifact.

First of all it looks like it was made in 1998, second of all, anyone with an IQ higher than 110 can see its full of horseshit.

If you have any kind of higher cognitive function intact in your pathetic brain, you'd know it's a propaganda website.

HRC has committed multiple acts of treason, and Trump said some inflammatory things about women and had some stupid trump university nontroversey. Anyone who ranks trumps truthfulness as being lower than hers is a fucking cretin.

Someone needs to make a Politifact-fact. They're so full of shit

>refute how literally anything they have fact checked is wrong

There, corrected it for you.

You faggots are just super triggered by politifact because you are so far up Trump's ass that for some reason facts just get thrown out the window when talking about how blatantly inaccurate his statements are.

Nobody has proved politifact is inaccurate
Nobody has proved Trump's statements correct

this is the autism song and dance of Sup Forums, everyone else is a lying "liberal agenda", but you resort to the autistic of "muh feels" when asked to provide actual cited fact to defend anything you say, so then you just link your own memes or opinion sites.

Like the bunch of faggots you are. You just don't like facts you disagree with.

I saw it. Not an argument.

>you guys are dumb for blindly trusting trump
>a real thinking man like me blindly trusts the internet
really makes you think

How do you live with yourself? Why do you hate your country so much that you are willing to give the presidency to a corrupt politician? What the fuck is wrong with you?

>26 posts by this ID
>40 IPs in thread
wew

>You faggots are just super triggered by politifact because you are so far up Trump's

I don't want Trump to get elected, son. I want a greencard and fuck your white girlfriend.

>literally cites pseudoscience as a response

you only further prove my point. stay in school bud. i'm sure this is just a phase you'll grow out of.

He wasn't directly quoting Comey in that statement. He was simply telling people to look at what he said. Then went on to say that her actions were disgusting and embarrassing.

>Hillary wants to abolish the 2nd amendment
That is true. She's on tape saying the SCOTUS was wrong about the Heller case. All the Heller case was about is if the 2nd amendment means what it says, if the court ruled in the way Hillary wanted them to it would be a de facto repeal of the 2nd amendment.

>it's not an argument if it proves me wrong!

Do you honestly believe you are going to convince anyone here your shill site is anything more than a liberal cesspool?

>Literally anywhere that isn't a shitty put together website like Politifact.
Not telling me where though.

>anyone with an IQ higher than 110 can see its full of horseshit.
haven't told me why. Just that it is.

>it's a propaganda website.
haven't said or proven why.

>some stupid trump university nontroversey
It is quite literally the opposite of a "nontroversy"

>Anyone who ranks trumps truthfulness as being lower than hers is a fucking cretin.
Nobody mentioned Hillary and for some reason it always goes back to "well, what about Hillary" as if that's an argument. It's just more deflection.

Stop pl0x

Kangaroo post best post

>Barrel roll

Source?

2 cents have been deposited into your Correct The Record account.

Your vidya banter sure proved us wrong. Whether ignorant, a troll, or both, fuck off.

I couldn't convince Sup Forums the sky was blue if all they had to do was to look up.