Fix Arrow and Flash

I've been watching Arrow and Flash since the beginning and I will always love them but it seems like they some problems that need to be fixed. What would you do to fix them?

Other urls found in this thread:

cwtv.com/feedback/comments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remove everything that makes them CW shows.

Cancel Arrow.
The shit got a decent end of the story at S03.

Flash is fine. Arrow just needs a showrunner who doesn't give a shit about Twitter or computer hacking and it'll be fine too.

Not doing flashpoint, there is no way they can make it right without spending a shit lot of money

Make Barry less stupid. Especially when it comes to time travel.

Kill Felicity,Iris,Malcolm,Diggle...

Let Ollie kill again. Remove Felicity. Flashpoint Laurel back to life. Bring back the grit that S1 and S2 had, possibly also removing the shitty flashbacks that don't matter any more.

Flash just needs to stop with the lies and secrets. Its such cheap drama.

ARROW: 1. More consistent Fight scenes
2. Ollie doing crazy shit again
3. Give less screen time to Felicity
4. Bring more things from the comics into the show
5. Make Merlyn relevant again
I agree. I'm pretty sure that Wendy and Guggie wrote most of the episodes for S1 and S2. What the fudge happened when they became showrunners?
I think from the S4 finale, Ollie realizes that he needs to kill to be a hero and i hope the russian flashbacks are dope

cwtv.com/feedback/comments
Heres a feedback page. I'm pretty sure that the cast and most of the people who work on the show will respond if you write to them on twitter.

Said this before:

1) Develop the cities more. Star City should have its own vibe, its own unique places. We should see more of it than the Cave, the precinct, the hospital, Queen/Palmer corporate offices. Same can be said for the Flash and Central City. A big part, IMO, is developing more consistent exterior locations -- the few times that we go outside shouldn't *always* be to a random location in Vancouver.

2) Bring in more civilians and case-of-the-week episodes about them. Superhero stories always get worse when the writer(s) can't be arsed to remember that REGULAR PEOPLE are the entire reason why someone would become a superhero. But not just that -- they should be civilians-of-the-week. Telling a full story about a normal, unpowered person in one episode will easily lighten the load for a show's more serialized elements, and it'll allow the serialized elements to be as engrossing as possible.

I heavily agree especially when dealing with a character like Oliver. I want an episode where Oliver makes his chili for the community but ends up nearly killing everyone because of how spicy it is.

Get the people who do iZombie to take over the shows.

iZombie is doing everything right that Arrow/Flash is doing wrong.
>relationship and personal drama is actually important to the story as opposed to being shoehorned in
>supporting characters each have their own important storyarcs and struggles
>villains are fun to watch
>case of the week episodes are actually enjoyable and interesting to watch instead of feeling entirely like filler
>episode # is appropriate to the number of episodes to tell a compelling season storyline (i.e. below 20 eps. each season as opposed to 20+ of Arrow/Flash)

Also some general things…
>stop having character make stupid decisions, especially when it contradicts what is already established (Flash learns to accept mother's death, needs to be the Flash…two episodes later…even after beating Zoom and having Iris admit her love for him he is like nah fuck it and goes back in time to save his mother)
>stop making characters so unlikable that it kills the momentum every time they are on screen (you know who)
>cut back on the convoluted and non-sensical story lines and plot devices

arrow is beyond fixing

flash needs to have more thought out writing, because it comes across like the writers care less because it's a comic book show and they can just say "LOL SPEEDFORCE" when convenient

it would also help if cisco made 25-50% less pop culture references and if the actress playing iris was a better actor

>villains are fun to watch
>case of the week episodes are actually enjoyable and interesting to watch instead of feeling entirely like filler
iZombiefags have no standards, I see.
Villains are "so le quirky" garbage with nothing compelling about them and the cases of the week are the worst thing about the fucking show.
>look, we take the most cliche personality and make an entire episode out of it with Liv acting like an idiot, isnt it fun?
And no, iZombie's pacing is awful. The show is obviously dragging. Even shit like Lucifer was less of a chore to watch because of that and it still had a somewhat fucked up pacing.

A Flashpoint episode would require less money than the Earth 2 episode. What're you smoking?

give ollie that fat asian guy from the comics as mission control and have ollie be a playboy.

Can we all agree that getting rid of the Suicide Squad was a good move? The Hollywood treatment looks a looot better, and it removes unnecessary bloat from the Arrowverse.

They need at least half of the justice league and show how fucked is the world because muh mom.

No.

I wouldn't have minded both versions coexisting. It would let them use Arrow villains more. Like William Tockman.

Arrow can't be saved. Remember after season 3 people thought it was shit but then heard promises that made them giving season four a chance? Those promises were:
>coast city and chance at Hal cameo
They delivered
>more hope
Literally the finale plot was about getting more hope. Defeating darkness with hope.
>magic season
Both main plot and flashback plot. Delivered in spades.
>green arrow name
Got it
>bring in Vixen from the cartoon
Gave her a full episode
>bring in Constantine
Gave him a full episode
>mayor Oliver
Delivered a mayor plot and made him mayor at the end.

Everyone thought season three sucked balls but then heard these promises and thought it would get better. Well they fulfilled every hype filled promise they made and it managed to suck even worse.

That's incredibly stupid.

Why don't you list the problems first, dumbass.

Heres a wild idea. How about we cancel Arrow and actually make a fucking Green Arrow show.

If only they were the actual ratings...

Can we give Oliver a hockey stick since he barely fires arrows anymore?

kill felicity
kill guggenheim
revive laurel

Don't kill Laurel, kill Felicity, make Barry blond, make Wally and his family white/ginger, and remove the dramashit.

Give Ollie Trick Arrows

Better idea: We cancel Arrow, Flash, LoT, and Supergirl. Replace them with:

Felicity: The flagship show, first episode revolves around Felicity discovering she is the center of the multiverse. All events and timelines revolve around her. The show revolves around the newly empowered Goddess Felicity, saving the day and having guys with great abs lust over her. The big bad of the season is Dark Felicity, the only power that could possibly threaten her.

Felicity Force: Replacing LoT, a malevolent force is threatening to tear apart every Earth, so Felicity's from various Earths must gather and work together to stop them. The villain is a thinly-veiled analogue for Felicity haters, a wave of "Hate" seeping into Earths and threatening to destroy them from within. There is also one guy with abs who accompanies them, obviously he is in love with Felicity but which one? This adds drama.

Felicity - Origins: A flashback show detailing Felicity in college and the many adventures she has/times she's saved the world/guys with abs she's fucked. Shows how great she is even before she became a hero/literal Goddess.

Felicity Team-Up: The show true comic fans have been waiting for, showcasing a rotating cast of DC heroes and villains every weak, teaming up with and being defeated by the one and only Felicity.

This is followed by two new shows:

Felicity - The Oliver Years: Reruns of Arrow recut with new footage, showing the true story of how events took place and the key roles Felicity played in them. Including but not limited to how Felicity worked behind-the-scenes to aid Oliver on the island, discover Arrow again for the first time.

Everybody's Talking About Felicity: A weekly live show hosted by Chris Hardwick, reviewing the week in Felicity with a rotating panel of celebrity guests such as Dustin Diamond, Jonathon Taylor Thomas, and Sheryl Swoopes.

There's something that's bothering me.

>a single bomb can destroy Earth in every multiverse
>there's an infinite amount of multiverses
Doesn't that mean it's infinitely probable that a bomb would go off in one of them? Someone briefly mentioned something about Earth-1 being ideal for taking out every Earth, but it was never really explained.

Shit you did such a good job that I'm feeling suicidal.

Arrow's finale episode is sitting in Hulu waiting for me to watch it. I've pretty much read what happens, should I just not torture myself and not watch it at all?

No one gives a shit that Iris's family is black. Best-dad is best-dad, and he's played a cop for years on television.

>watching the show up until the S4 finale

m8

what the heck

i guess if you STILL haven't dropped the show, you might as well watch it....

Later we get a comic tie in cross over in about 5 years, that reboots the entire DC universe, revealing that it was Felicity who gave Dr. Manhattan his first science textbook as a child, setting him on a path of her creation, Felicity being the architect beyond every even that has ever occurred.
Also she's like Mopee's boss or something.

I don't get it. You wanted more Felicity, you've got it, and now you're crying about her. Why?

>muh killing
This just doesn't work, not after all of season 2. They got a single chance for "ok this villain is SUPER BAD so we gotta kill him" and they wasted it in season 3. Now it just feels that the entire first half of the show was meaningless.

Well this is an Arrow thread, so yeah.

Yeah it's been torture. I, like so many people, believed season 4 could bring redemption from 3. I mean, sure, it's better than 3 overall... but meh. I just want a fucking laid back humorous Ollie and it never happens, it's just goddamn Felicity ruining this show.

Remember when she was quirky and fun in season 1, guys? Shit if we only could see the future.

That lowest point is Laurel's death, right?

Laurel and Felicity really flip-flopped after the first couple of seasons. Laurel was being bitchy about everything, Felicity was just quirky. Then they flipped and Laurel was dependable and Felicity a whiny bitch.

Bring it back to being street level or low level meta like that chick who teleports in lit areas from Flash.

Have him focus on personal shit outside of his cape shit.

have the villain be so no name baddie that has a cool visual gimmick like Black Mask