Will there ever be peace between the Blacks and Whites?

Will there ever be peace between the Blacks and Whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CctH4TzCuRw
youtube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not until we solve the jewish problem

As long as negroes embrace the thug culture, no.

no

Maybe.

There is peace between humans and literal chimpanzees because Jews aren't trying to force humans to include to include chimpanzees in every facet of life.

As soon as blacks stop being racist

This is honestly it.
Their culture is one of violence and stupidity. If they can somehow get out of it, then the problem ceases to exist.

The only issue is that I don't see any possible way for that to happen within at least the next 50 years.

When they fuck off back to Africa.

No. They're awful, and they're not being pressured to change at all, because everyone's too chickenshit to say what needs to be said.

There will never be peace between any of the races.

Only when white people quit being pussy shits and force the stupid niggers to assimilate properly

I only like blacks when they lives in Africa.

what did she mean by this?

niggers are genetically stupid
you can't change brain volume and cranial shape
not now atleast

No

Sure, as long as we're on different continents.

Not until blacks grow up and stop blaming everyone but themselves for their problems. Not until the media begins reporting on the fact that blacks are by far the most racist and violent group of people in the United States. Not until blacks learn to be honest with themselves about black-on-black crime and generational welfare dependency. Not until blacks accept the fact that their so-called "leaders" have no interest in solving problems of the black community but instead are only interested in profiting from expanding and creating problems in the black community.

My dick made peace with them

>those dead, soulless eyes
>those ape fingers

Gross.

To answer your question: Maybe, if they move back to Africa.

>not mentioning the jewish role in that

Come on now, user.

>all the black people in my area are cultured, well read, and civilized
>still ended up hating niggers

Well what do you know.

Huhu, the jews are forcing the blacks to commit crimes at 20+ times the rate of others species.
Right. Ok.
You're not saying that because you're a worthless coon yourself.

When aliens invade.

Are you a negro?

not as long as the media keeps playing the two sides against each other, stoking the flames of a race war to distract from what's really happening.

you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. it's up to niggers to assimilate and if they don't we have places for them, it's called prison.

as long as i cant say use certain words because of the colour of my skin
NO

will they accept they are less valued?

Maybe once they go back and stay in africa.

>Sharpton

What an asshole.

When african americans get their shit together and stop engaging in nigger culture, perhaps.

But it's highly unlikely.

She can suck my red white and blue toothpaste popsicle anyday :D

Just keep voting democrat until everything collapses.

This video was so easy to fap to.

9.5/10

sauce?

This

Damn that is some decent stand up game by the both of them.

When all the niggers are dead. Hitler killed the wrong people. Then again there where very few niggers in Europe in the 20's and 30's.

You racist white kids don't deserve to fap to her.

I'd let her suck my popsicle

How are the Jews responsible for the violence and stupidity of black culture?

>suddenly snakes everywhere

blacks in africa whites in europe and everything should be fine

Not as long as we inhabit the same country desu

There will only be peace when they stop trying to assert some kind of black identity and instead fully embrace trying to be just like us.

>That WebM
??????

Anybody got anymore Dindu Webm's?

I must fill my folder.

No. It is impossible. We are two seperate species who operate completely differently from each other. Whites are more intellectually evolved, our society is based on knowledge, education and cooperation. Blacks do not have the mental faculties to survive and thrive in that kind of society. They will always feel like second class citizens because, they are. Unless they accept their lower IQ and primarily focus on manual labor and service jobs, they will always be angry and resentful for not doing as well as whites.

>Will there ever be peace between the Blacks and Whites?

Yes

After will kill every single fucking nigger on earth

i've got one

Blacks cant have peace with other blacks
so no

PEACE?

NO PEACE.

DIE.

>That filename

MOAR!

youtube.com/watch?v=CctH4TzCuRw

Yeah, when all niggers hang.

We whites gave them peace.
We gave them
- Jobs, Education, Housing
- Affirmative Action
- Diversity quotas
- Literally America, the most prized possession on earth. Obama.
- Supreme court, mayors, governors, every powerful position available.
- Academy Awards, their own month, television channels etc.

And they still hate us. When will you realize that evil angry black people will never tolerate whites until blacks have COMPLETE control of EVERYTHING.

And in 5-10 years some of them will realize, 'OH FUCK WE SUCK AT EVERYTHING I WISH WHITE PEOPLE WERE STILL HERE'

But too fucking late, the country is ruined forever.

Not as long as there are niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM

Black pastor that understands black people have never been able to achieve success without the guiding hand of charitable white people.

Worth a watch, He literally says "Black people dindu nuffin".

Disgusting, training them to get themselves killed.

No, doesn't make any sense.

Meanwhile in Canada

funny how they chimpout and ruin other black's businesses.

And their parents and other older more "mature" members of the community sit around filming it instead of getting involved and trying to correct their behavior.

Nigger Culture.

Indoctrination is a bitch. Sandniggers have the same problem.

And then after destroying their local businesses who already put up with being in a shitty nigger neighborhood, they bitch and whine and scratch their heads "Where all da jawbs at?"

You can't make peace with someone who hates you and/or who thinks you hate them.

Whites are convinced blacks hate them because blacks actually openly declare their hatred for them and state their intentions to murder them.
Blacks are convinced whites hate them because half the country is shilling lies about how much whites hate them and saying that everything white people say or do is some kind of secret code that means: "fuck niggers".

honestly I"m having trouble imagining a nigger asking for a job. like the old joke says.

how do you starve a nigger?

hide his welfare check under his work boots

Agreed. And this is the part that holds them back: Like sandniggers, american niggers want help from the rest of society for all their problems EXCEPT when it comes to their "culture", they refuse to take critiques or accept guidance from people who are not members of their own community.

Recipe for failure.

>Diversity in Detroit
kek

This. It's because they're bluepilled.

>THERES SUTTIN RONG WID HIS MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND

kek. this guy is alright

Im gonna need you to go ahead and post the vid

Right? Based Black Pastor.

Jews just use blacks' ingrained behaviors to their advantage, not cause it.

We need segregation ASAP. The only way we can work together is if we don't live anywhere near each other. Send em to Liberia, or give them Mississippi.

No.

Say something nice about her and I'll think about it.

Stop being a faggot and post it, nigger.

This is all the just the basic biological reality of sub-species not tolerating the other in their territory. This is why multiculturalism always fails-I'm annoyed at blacks because they suck, but I'm honestly more pissed when whites take anything they say seriously.

Even in this fucking thread, on goddamn Sup Forums, there's ten "oh once they fix their culture it'll all be fine" posts. Their culture is a reaction to them being fundamentally less fit in a European-based culture. It will NEVER improve as long as whites and blacks share the same space.

You fucking nigger, stop being such a cunt and post the video.

I bet that's dangerous as hell, but it looks fun.

She's cute.

No.

I really like her fake hair and fake eye color. Truly a natural beauty.

When will this cultural appropriation stop?

False. It's all about assimilation.
Asian americans don't have the same issues as black people not because they're a different species, but because they embrace cultural values that lead to success.

If niggers stop embracing "victim mentality" "thug culture" and stop caving into pressures from other niggers to "act like a real nigguh", they will be fine.

I've worked with lots of affluent african americans who didn't act like niggers at all and therefore

A) didn't present me with any "nigger problems"

B) didn't struggle with any nigger problems of their own.

Who is this semen demon with the gorgeous tittays?

Shouldn't you be on facebook shilling for some shallow liberal agenda, you fucking Canadicuck

She has some intense DSL's. Post the video, Faggot.

She has good taste in popsicles.

>Instead of Finnish cocks she wants French cocks.

Absolutely!

Asians have much higher IQ, and low testosterone. They are highly insular and remain separate from the culture, but they are smart and non-violent, so people don't care as much that they never assimilate. They haven't embraced cultural values, they already had those values from their own culture (education, hard work, building influence) that makes you succeed in a modern western democracy.

>I've worked with blacks so assimilation is possible.

Not on any large scale. Not with a 40 million blacks in this country. Look at their bell curve of IQ. The vast majority are under 100. You can't assimilate away biological reality. Your outlier of 115 you met at work doesn't mean shit compared to the 10 guys you don't see who are dealing drugs/joining gangs/collecting welfare. I live in Chicago, you can't see the ratio of blacks to niggers i've seen for decades and believe in this assimilation bullshit.

Should be Nogwarts instead.

Okay, seeing as you guys cant do a nice comment and I'll give you one more chance: say something lewd about her.

You guys can do that right? Last chance.

It's gotta suck being a redpilled black man.