Male Feminists

why do they exist? where do they come from?

how do we prevent the next generation of boys growing up this way?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/paul-feig-why-men-arent-449025
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They definitely come from Canada, I mean their overlord is a feminist and all.

It's usually Jews with low t issues, but that's most Jews desu

KEK MY LIFE INTO PIECES

they simply think it will help them get some pussy
as opposed to lifting and having good character, fashion etc

>(((Mordecai)))

>ghostbusters director Paul Feig lambastes men for being "not funny"

"Poor men. You hear them at the office, in restaurants, in bars, their brains filled with meaningless facts about sports, cars and electronics as they entertain friends with their endless jokes about genitalia and bathroom activities, not to mention their humorous accusations as to the sexual orientation of their conversation partners. They loudly amuse themselves by hurling insults and epithets -- the words "dick," "balls" and "ass" being the etymological anchors of their attacks -- all for the express purpose of making one another laugh. They seem to be having such a great time that you'd feel like a monster alerting them to this one unfortunate fact: Men just aren't funny."

"Is modern society now ready to transition away from the Myth of Male Hilarity? After all, today's world has erased most of the survival needs that once required a woman to inflate the comedic self-worth of the men around her. Grocery stores, police departments and in vitro fertilization perform the functions once reserved for her Y-chromosome counterparts. The 21st-century woman is finally free to reveal her comedic superiority and inform her penised inferiors that they will never again be permitted to make that "in my pants" joke."

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTqX9o0rhLw

hollywoodreporter.com/news/paul-feig-why-men-arent-449025

>why do they exist? where do they come from?
no father around to beat that shit out of them

> Heterosexuals like me
> Like me

is it some kind of femdom fetish? like do they get off worshipping women?

like some of them already have women, but ae still cucked AF

Why do almost all of them look the same especially the fucking glasses?
Do glasses inject estrogen into your body or something?

Remove estrogen mimickers from the water supply and also deal with endocrine duplicators.

legos are the surest sign of perpetual childhood

it's michael jackson tier childhood fantasy

>mommy buys me legos and i #StandWithHer i also cook sammies for her kids :)
>I'M A BIG KID NOW!~

its just the numale glasses

theres an overlap

I don't hate women. I guess that makes me a feminist in Sup Forums's eyes but it's very clear to me that socioeconomic class is a much more important determining factor than sex, orientation or race.

A poor white male has a lot more in common with a poor black woman than Donald Trump.

Low test.

Inactive lifestyles, hormones in milk, BPA from plastic.

You never see a ripped guy describing himself as a feminist.

They come from single mothers who believe the faults in their life rest entirely on men.

> muh natural gender hierarchy

You people are unhinged. Men can be feminists for the same reason that white people can support civil rights, for the same reason that people without criminal records can oppose the death penalty, for the same reason that you cwy when yr favorite anime character dies. People come equipped with the ability to empathize. A failure to empathize is a failure of the intellect. It means you are less human.

I'm a man, I'm a feminist, and I know I've been laid more times than every one of you sniveling teenage cowards and the trajectory of my life will continue to far exceed your own.

>I'm a feminist
Why?

Glasses can look fine if you don't have a face like his, if you are actually manly and mature they just look like a pair of sunglasses that are clear.

Although not having coke bottle glasses helps too, I make sure mine have minimalist frames.

I bet he sits to PP

I looked shit in thin frames, so I just got LASEK surgery instead. No more glasses for me.

Listen, Frenchie, I know you have a pretty bad inferiority complex just through the fact that you are French and barley a man to begin with but just because someone is male, it doesn't mean they need to want to hate fuck the opposite sex.

Anyone who knows how to have a healthy relationship knows that women are not evil.

Were you put under? ill admit i'm cowardly when it comes to shit in my eyes so i would have to be asleep.

Why is anyone who isn't a feminist a woman hater?

modern feminism isnt about equality. Its about thin veiled misandry and bullshit issues like "manspreading"

you're not helping anything. You're not progressing with anything. You're just helping to destroy gender relations.

They don't have to be but most of Sup Forums definitely is and anyone that gets triggered by a male saying they are a feminist is far more likely to be misogynistic because people that aren't don't fucking care.

No, I was awake. I don't think anyone likes having shit done to their eyes, but I manned up and frankly it was fine.

They put clamps on your eyelids to keep them open, then put a little funnel thing on top of your eyeball. They fill it with a liquid which makes the outer layer of your eye soft, and they scrape it aside.

They then position the laser thing, do some scans to map your retina and what not, and then it pulses very briefly and you smell burning hair. Then they do the other eye, and its all done.

My eyes stung bad for a few days after - they give you strong anasethetic drops to put in but I kept missing because im retarded (they are hard to aim yourself).

You get a protective contact lens which they remove when you go back in a weeks time.

Cost me ~£3000 about 6 or 7 years ago, I paid for a cutting edge method. Ive been free ever since, and if my eyesight gradually degrades against with age I get free top up treatments for life.

why isnt feminism helping women in the middle east? you're empathizing with bitter menopausal women who blame their life failures on men when in fact women have it easier in many areas of life?

Alright, thanks for telling me. I guess at least the drops keep your eyes in place.

>I always think of that part from Dead Space 2

>what is being an egalitarian

"im so progressive, because im a male feminist, y'all. Right girls??"

saying you're for equal rights while calling yourself a feminist is like saying you think all fruits are equal but you call yourself a banana-ist

Nah that kind of thing is impossible. Your head is secured your eyeball is secured so you can't close it, and its not a laser beam like in james bond where its slowly moving up the table towards you.

It pulses for a tiny fraction of a second, multiple times. If you were somehow to move, the machine can tell and would stop.

>single moms
>single moms
>stop allowing single moms
There you go OP

Still doesn't answer my question. I think paternity tests should be legal and a man shouldn't be forced to provide for kids that are proven not to be his own. For this reason, for instance, I'm not a feminist. Doesn't mean I hate women.

You fundamentally misunderstand feminism.

It's not an official club based in the United States where empowered white women walk around with their golden membership cards and dictate the official rules of feminism.

There are countless women across the world, including muslim women, struggling for equal rights every day. Just google the YPJ. Based Kurdish muslim women taking up arms against ISIS.

That said, feminism does still encompass the struggle of women in first world countries for equal pay, basic reproductive healthcare, etc. I'm a man, these things don't directly benefit me (although no country has ever gotten worse by giving more rights to women), but because I have the very basic ability to empathize with people, I support women who fight for these things.

Then there's crybabies like this guy.

> muh gender relations
> muh tradition

Tough break, serf. Times change. No relation between any two people is "natural," we made it up back then, we're making it up now, and we'll continue to make it up in the future.

I'll be sure to think of your tears specifically as I'm making sweet sweet love to my sexy feminist humanities major ladyfriend.

Radical feminism rooted in cultural marxism has taken hold at the earliest levels of the education system. They use psychological manipulation and emotional abuse on children in an attempt to break the 'male ego' - they break the child's spirit out of their own vindictive ignorance. Some of them aren't even completely aware of what they're doing or the goal, they're just caring out 'teaching technics' approved by the teacher's union (which sends them material) or that they learned in their marxist institutions (university)

Gay

>location: my city
REEEEEEE

However he's probably not from here originally, likely a transplant from the East or West coast where all the other faggots come from.

(((Mordecai)))

>(((Mordecai)))
This cartoon sums it up.

>I'm a man, I'm a feminist, and I know I've been laid more times than every one of you sniveling teenage cowards and the trajectory of my life will continue to far exceed your own.

>including muslim women, struggling for equal rights every day
yea let me know how that turns out faggot

>regrets undermining Western civilization with cultural marxist radical feminism
Don't be stupid. Regret requires hindsight and taking responsibility for the outcomes of ones actions.