Archer talkback thread

Didn't see one in the catalog

Go a pair Figgis, damn.

Oh shit, I think that's a new opening.

Huh. So Veronica doesn't remember Archer. Does that mean something?

Oh, shit snacks! It's on now. I'll have to catch the re-run later.

There's more than one Veronica!

Just another piece in the puzzle.

I wish I was autistic enough to do the scavenger hunt.

Fun fact

Fire doesn't actually produce a smell, it's determined by the fuel it is currently burning.

It's physically impossible.

Always nice to have J. Peterman around.

That was the joke, I think. Carol/Cheryl is such a pyro that she claimed to "smell" the fire, even though physically one can only smell the smoke.

Cheryl needs to tone it down.

I miss when she was just a stoner.

No, not J. Peterman!

Is this the season finale?

So there are two Veronicas?

I thought that Keenan hated Kel now?

No, he hated being cast as his "sidekick" or whatever.

And also hey, look, it's these guys again.

Can't wait to see how they tie it all up next week

Is it safe to assume that Archer's body floating in the pool has something to do with Krieger's replicants? Or is that misdirection?

Eh, got a good couple of laughs i'd rate it 6/10

I know it's a loose relation to the thread, but if anyone has seen "The Man from U.N.C.L.E." that's exactly how I would imagine Archer would look, were there to be a theatrical adaptation.

Similar personality, too, but not quite as...dubiously autistic?

Every time I saw that trailer, I thought the exact same thing.

Wasn't enough to get me to see the movie.

For the record, waterboarding is terrifying.

But it's not reliable, you can get someone to admit to being the lord jesus christ if you waterboard them.

They'll say anything to make you stop.

widely spread urban myth. they have always been bros. it's just one got picked for SNL and the other didnt, so they grew apart being in different states

it's weird though, if that was true, wouldn't you expect someone would have mentioned it in the thousands of years since the invention of the cloth-you-can-put-over-someone's-mouth-and-pour-water-on?

>Pam Fucked Mallory with a Strapon

Hnnngh!

It wasn't seen onscreen.

It's not that it's an invention, it's a new technique
Like, round pots of water have existed for quite some time but only recently did someone say "wouldn't it be easier if people didn't have to carry them"

Not him, and you have a point but let's be honest:
A waterwheel like that would require materials and crafting techniques not exactly available in medieval england.
Or rather, it would have been more difficult to produce back then, and more fragile, than for anyone to move to this concept instead of just loading water jugs on a cart and pushing that, which they did.

Also:
They did.
Look up "Spanish Water Torture" and "Chinese Water Torture"
The difference between them and water boarding are minimal.
Variations of waterboarding have been a thing since at the very least the 16th century, and probably before then.
Hell, it's been pretty popular throughout USA history until World War II, only they generally refered to it as "Water Cure".

What a boring penultimate episode

.. wouldnt it break? i mean, if it was made of anything but the most modern materials

chinese water torture is just dripping water on your head, dude.

anyway, thanks to some helpful person quickly uploading the episode, i'm now caught up. holy shit. veronica didnt remember him.. and then she fucked him as her alibi
except yknow, anyone can take out a hit on someone, so that doesn't really prove shit.
i wonder if the other real veronica was a robot, and the FIRST fake veronica was just a shittier robot, hence hiding her face

the main difference is archer would be fanboying out about his walther p38 and how it's both the original altmode of megatron and Lupin III's gun of choice. and not just the p38 but specifically the man from UNCLE special

who the fuck built that but couldnt build them plumbing? even like, ancient roman plumbing? i mean without the lead pipes obviously

Spanish water torture is forcefeeding (er, force.. what's the subjective verb form of drink?) you water til you burst.

If they have metal endoskeletons, they won't float. Probably wouldn't bleed either.

That Eckherd guy from last episode looked A LOT like Archer when he was in his "banging newlyweds" phase on some island somewhere. I think it was him.

is it me or has Lana been getting Bitchier

Costs money and man power and quite simply we don't want to do it. Who's going to maintain it?

I understand why.
She's in active bitch mode rather than passive bitch mode.

The tagline for Veronica's movie is "She'll love you... to DEATH". Crane is dead, and now she's fucked Archer, I bet he actually dies. Again. And gets resuscitated. Again.

I don't know why, but I was really satisfied when Archer banged Veronica Dean

so was I. It made Lana angry

7/10.

Didn't like that Archer felt the need to ask if she came or not. Seems like he should be experienced enough that he'd know. Or if that he was unfamiliar with the process, that he'd freak out when it actually happened.

I guess she didn't fake it well enough to convince Archer though. Must be a terrible actress.

Part of it was that I assumed they were just going to make Archer constantly want to bang her without ever getting to. I was totally expecting Pam and pals to successfully cockblock him.

it's pillow talk, user. you'll find out someday

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, CAPTCHA! I want to find who made the legacy ones, strap their nards to a car batter and set it to shock them every time they fuck it up

Yeah, I was expecting better. I was also hoping Krieger's robots would have played a part in the season's end but I guess not.

On a side note, I guess I was pretty tired because when Malory asked where Gillette was, I was thinking they were going to have him seduce Crane.

they were way too obvious with veronica dean acting weird about it being almost 3 when she left archer in her room. either that wasnt her, or she didnt do it.

who do you guys think the real killer is?

and when do you think Barry is going to show up with a new face that actually got put on right

Bump

when's this sseason going to get better?

A rolling pot with wheels is a lot easier to do than working plumbing.

See the current US infrastructure and how many cities are in danger of lead poisoning.

No, next episode.

Veronica is the most obvious suspect, which means it's pretty unlikely she'll actively have done it.
My guess is actually that it's Lana.

Because you like to guess random dumb things and then look psychic if it actually happens?

Ayup.

Holy shit, J.K. Simmon's character is by far the best part of this season.

I am actually curious what the mystery behind all of this is.

It probably wasn't coincidence that one of Archer's childhood bullies had the disk that the fake Veronica took in the beginning.

Or maybe that was the real one? There being two is supported by Veronica not recognizing Archer again.

Terrible season. Time to cancel the show

It has been a relatively bad season, but I wouldn't cry cancel just yet. It's just that they're shamelessly cribbing from any and every television show that ever was. I think the only original plot thread going is Krieger's replicants, and that's probably just because shows tend not to have literal mad scientists.

>Krieger's replicants
Won't be relevant at all.

Yeah, it's looking that way. There's definitely a lot of "krieger looks relevant in the cold open and is never seen again" going on.

So what's a CDL?

Cooch-Diving-Lackey

clit dick licker