What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

he means his job entails prepping the bull and cleaning duty

Green Arrow has been a bleeding heart radical lefty since the 70's.

One of his most famous stories is about hassling Green Lantern Hal Jordan that gentrification is somehow his fault because he spends all his time saving the world and outer space instead of slumming it in poor neighborhood helping out black folks, and here's an asshole landlord trying to force tenants out and how dare you be too busy fighting Sinestro to save them from Random Fat White Guy with a Cigar.

So we have two nazi superheroes now?

>Womanizing WASP
>SJW

so how long until this 2016 variant starts virtue signaling on tumblr and dyes his hair hot pink?

Don't bother. Much like tumblr, Sup Forums only reads comic pages they find on the internet in order to get triggered and be outraged about them.

It means he's mocking you guys, and I love it.

The important question is does the writer know what he's getting into calling Oliver that or did the poor guy just heard it floating around and thought it picked it cause it sounded good? Cause if the first fuck him but if it's the second then that poor soul has no idea the world of shit he just entered.

There's no consequences for it, and it's funny. Why not?

Two pages later you have Canary in her fishnet glory. If my math checks they cancel each other out.

That's he a warrior that fight social injustice, not only fighting crime but attacking it at it's roots.

He probably means it in the literal sense, rather than the original, ironic sense.

So fucking ham-fisted. Jesus Christ.

Nobody except its critics actually remembers the root of the term began as a modification of "keyboard warrior", an insult for lazy people who argue online but don't do anything

He meant he's gonna fire explosive arrows at statues of historically important white men, pin women down with arrows for muslim gangs to rape, kill men who refute rape accusations aimed at them, and assault cops who try to arrest black youths who dindu nuthin.

He'll also assassinate Trump.

>not wanting them to go full gonzo with GA

He can fight a bickering trio of supervillains made up of the pyromancer Bernout, the sound controlling Shrillary, and the unstoppable midget Trump the Stump.

That's too clever for today's writers.

I just want him to plow Black Canary, is that so wrong?

It's pretty much the opposite of clever and only works as flat out comedy.

given the artist she may plow him first

>not being hyped for a classic yet updated ollie
fuckin plebs

great art on the book too

>a classic

O'neil was great, this shit makes no sense. You can't compare a real guy like O'neil in the 70's with some SJW clown out of college.

It's simple: If you don't believe Zimmer,an was right defending himself from Tryvon, if you don't believe Israel is a danger to the world, and if you don't believe kicking illegals is ok you don't belong writting political shit.

Is that simple.

He's a cuck

O'Neill could be pretty fucking ham-handed.

Quiver is the tone Green Arrow writers should actually be writing as far as I'm concerned.

do people not get Social Justice Warrior is a sarcastic term for whiny, entitled white folks who act like they know more about racial issues than anyone else?

They never did.

Sup Forums needs to leave my board. this place was great in 09-10

>It's simple: If you don't believe Zimmer,an was right defending himself from Tryvon, if you don't believe Israel is a danger to the world, and if you don't believe kicking illegals is ok you don't belong writting political shit.

haha holy shit

Do you not get that the term existed before tumblr.

Hey guys you wouldn't be getting...triggered over something so inconsequential, would you?

We're talking about comics. An admitted color error during printing is enough to spark a heated and possibly violent debate that ultimately results in a retcon addressing it being made years down the line by a writer to explain it.

yeah, who would get bothered with bad writing?

Maybe the writer is using the phrase as it was meant to be used, before it was claimed by people that wouldn't know social justice if it bit their nose.

Why the fuck didn't Ollie just buy the fucking housing?

I know that the message is that you should never feel to important to help the less fortunate, but it's like an angry housewife telling someone in the Navy to make sure that the schools should have a diverse, god-tier faculty and it their fault that it isn't.

bumping for truth

>someone on Sup Forums complains about Ollie being a SJW

Are you fucking kidding me?!

He's been a hardcore liberal/anarchist/communist for fucking ages. It's when he's at his best.

You make me fucking sad Sup Forums

This guy gets it.