Stop believing in a higher power

Stop believing in a higher power.

*blocks your path*

>stop believing

But why? whats wrong with it?

Might as well kill yourself now, I suppose. You'll just die eventually and end up in a black abyss. Why prolong the inevitable, then?

>he believes in an after life because he wants to
bait
Or, what?

because it's just you projecting your own fear onto the world that force you to invent some ephemeral protector to maintain order (your order) and ensure that you're special and just and will always have a place in the world

it's disengenuous, irrelevant and wrongheaded

>Why prolong the inevitable, then?
'Cause life is fun, if you're not someone who's been taught their whole life that they're worthless now, but just wait for the afterlife! Or someone who just turned out that way out of their own failures.

Or you'll waste your life policing your and everyone else's morality and just end up looking like a prick.

>""""""""""heaven"""""""""" its amazing and your entire family is waiting for you there
sounds like you should be the one hanging from a noose kid

No

I dont know, I dont think it is how you say it is.

But you seem to think it is that way and, if its working for you and you are happy then I dont see why you should change your ways.

Doesn't it make sense scientifically that there should be nothing at all? Logically, nothing should've maintained the course of nothing but something happened and is happening. Positivity and creation is a universally preferred concept but if nothing mattered there would be no advancement at all

Not saying I believe in the stereotypical god concept or theres one god leader but you can't throw the baby out with the bathwater

Your desperate, and meming

This post is so fucking gay
>Logically, nothing should've maintained the course of nothing
Why do people ask where the universe came from?Thats like asking where god came from.

Believe in anything you want. The truth is the truth. Your beliefs are unimportant and insignificant and have no effect on anything.

I'm very happy you took the time to let us all know, mr morally superior pharisee. I am but a filthy atheist tax collector who could never hope to be a wise treader of the straight and narrow path such as yourself.

*blocks your path*

>life is fun but if you think it ends here kill yourself

I hope you don't wonder why religious people have lower IQ's

wtf i LOVE islam now

you can't shitpost from the black abyss dummy

I, like Holywood, believe in the highest power of all.

$$$

Damn, what a well thought out post.
Really made me, a thread lurker, really think hard about this matter. I'm starting to reconsider my stance on everything I know and my place in the universe.

>Why do people ask where the universe came from?

Literally everyone has thought that to themselves, and to say there is no reason, even solely for entertainment purposes, seems illogically pessimistic

Why does this guy seem like he's always ready to explode?

*blacks your path*

>This post is so fucking gay

Its really not dont miss the point.

Religious brainlets aren't worth making well thought out posts toward. We all know they're too busy rolling around in the shit that is their happy little delusion and we're more than happy to let you stay that way; you're clearly beyond helping.

who?

*tips fedora*

keep rolling, pig

You know how 2+2=4 and no one decided that? If you put 2 things with 2 other things you have 4 things. It just is.

That's the answer at the bottom of the "why" questions. Things just are as they are. They had to be some way, and this is the way they were. There is no deeper reason.

Unsatisfying but true. You now know the answer to the question of the meaning of life the universe and everything. Enjoy!

Mate, I was trolling religious nuts on forums as a preteen WAY BACK in the early 2000's. You're fuckin nothin to me. I've converted christians to athiests DAYS after their loved ones died. My baptist parents don't even ask me to go to church with them anymore, not since I was in 9th grade. Now a days, they don't dare ask about the topic.

This is bait

1.You have assumed i care about your beliefs, and morals

2.You have assumed i'd 'police' my morals onto other people

3.You have assumed i'm religious

All you've done is throw allegations.You have no argument.You supposedly believe religious belief leads to moral busy bodies, and probably would lead me to believe that you think religion is what starts wars, or some dumb shit like that, right?

I don't think you think you know me.

Unfortunately we aren't all robots and have a right compassionate side of the brain, so whats the logical point of having that side?

Keep the (you)s rolling, autist. It's clearly working on you.

I have no idea. I guess, a lot of things happen that no one would ever make happen on purpose. Just symptoms of how things work.
>why do they work that way
They had to work some way, this turned out to be the way they work. Weird huh

not Sup Forums

Motivation

If you can solve the fact that 2+2=4 why can't you solve the reason why we prefer happiness?

"Let me unpack that for you"

"...biasEEZ.."

>They had to work some way, this turned out to be the way they work. Weird huh

Wtf, I hate the entire 2000 year long cannon of Western philosophy now.