How do I avoid seeding torrents to a specific country?

How do I avoid seeding torrents to a specific country?

I don't want to seed to Israelis and waste bandwidth on them.

give up

>I don't want to seed to Israelis
I find this amusingly more offensive than anything that's ever been posted here

Thanks for the reminder. I don't want to seed to gypsies either.

U guys still mad that we refuse to accept refugees?

> Ethernet Racism: One Man's Courageous Attempt To Take It All Back One Byte At A Time.

Standing with your palestinian brothers, ahmed?

>yfw torrenting is completely outlawed because of "racism"

restrict IP connections made to israel in your torrent program is you can.

No I'm standing with the German and Swedish women being raped everyday thanks to the Zionist wet dream about Greater Israel.

this should be a banner desu

there was this... fuck this one program. Very easy to use. It blocked IP'S from any country you wanted to. Search for "How to torrent safely in germany".
There's this one guy explaining it.

>not know jews are the number 1 enemy of europe. fag.

He's probably whiter than you my tanned nordic friend

Saved this post so I can laugh at it again in 5 years time

>Not using Usenet.

It's for 2016 for fucks sake.

Sounds autistic.

Hahaha bants

this Sup Forums hating on Israel meme is so silly, it's like baby anti-semite's first step
if you dislike Jews and what they do with the western world then you should support Israel and actively work for every Jew to settle in Israel

Hi muhammed you have been running wild shitposting these past 3 days but anyway you can install deluge torrent client and use their blocklist plugin to import ips you want to block.

Also slide thread sage goes in options field.
>>Sup Forums

Saved this post so I can laugh at it again in 5 years time

piracy in romania is huge, you're going to lose alot of seeders too when you're leeching

Same way you turn Albanians into oil.

>we refuse to accept refugees so it makes us better than 1st world countries
You will always be a shithole, Romania. Fix your country first before claiming your basedness

>You will always be a shithole, Romania.
>fucking russia

Whatever. Just poo in the loo so you don't make a mess on your seat again.

noice

>Same way you turn Albanians into oil.

I'm not aware of such procedures.

Isn't GDP per capita of Russia much higher than Romania and the butthurt belt?

>Believing that Hollywood and Jews don't have torrent IP collection boxes in every country

You almost deserve a letter.

>Believing that Hollywood and Jews don't have torrent IP collection boxes in every country

Most anti-pirate groups only work domestically or even only for domestic content producers (and not content distributors).

Yes, but they have machines doing the IP collecting in every country. Also, Hollywood does send notices outside of the US (in Germany for example).

No ,it's around the same , they have a higher ppp , we have a higher nominal

I don't seed at all fuck all of you

Nothing happens if you dont seed anyways

Mmmm, oh so that's it, you refuse to accept refugees. And here I thought you didn't have any "refugees" because of the severe lack of Gibs Me Dats in your dump... eeeh country

From the quota
Jokes aside,
Refugees intentionally avoid romania because they'd be stuck here...since we're not in schengen and they don't have the proper paperwork they wouldn't be able to move on towards germany and sweden if they'd come through here...

I need to find a private tracker now that they shut down Kat. I need a book tracker too