Sup Forums integrity

There is something wrong with Sup Forums.

This past week the entire board has been riddled with completely irrelevant, provoking and shilling posts.
eg.
"drumpf supporters ..."
"CF claims are bullshit"
"Italian history"
"anti-semitism is a meme right?"
etc.

Theres a chance some people a genuinely interested in Italian modern history. But in general I feel like Sup Forums is missing the "good" content. There are so many happenings going on, so much discussion we could be having on the DNC, yet this board is discussing this shit. Something is going on.

Is there anything we can do against shit-posting, shilling, etc?
How can we maintain an integral core on this board?
Do we need some sort of verification/membership system?

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im afraid not unwanted foreign opinion. but for every moment they remain, for every thumbnail they open, they become a little bit more aware they are being shovel fed dogshit for their efforts out in the world

I thought you assholes were all about free speech?

exactly the kind of posts I mean
>you
Nothing to do with free speech. But clearly these people are not Sup Forums users and are distracting

Yeah, I don't particularly want Sup Forums to be a hugbox myself. That being said, commit suicide and take your cancerous prime minister with you, you fucking leaf.

Has the sun baked your head juan?

Just use the hide threads feature on the left

Its not about hiding the threads. Is as to why those spam threads are there in the first place

It's just Sup Forums (and other boards) leaking because of the US election.

What I don't understand is, why they fuck would you bother shilling here of all places?

There are a multitude of sites with user bases that that are on the fence, that can be swung in one direction or the other...this is pretty clearly not one of them.

Ignore the shill threads, only post there to remember people it's a slide thread.

There were reports of raids on Sup Forums in the last weeks, also we are getting near the American election. Expect it to be a lot worse from now on.

>Sup Forums user
People from all over this site are coming to this board because of all the happenings

>This past week the entire board has been riddled with completely irrelevant, provoking and shilling posts.
>last week
Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend

>"CF claims are bullshit"
what is this?

It is particularly drowned into agressiviness recently, Sup Forums always has been pretty assertive and full of insults but now everywhere you have this guy who begin to insult everybody while adding nothing to the discussion aside of a shitty bait..
Will probably pass after the elections when Sup Forums and TheDonald crowd will move back to their respective placex.

Read it you dummies!: correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

No we need better mods, this board is "politically INCORRECT" any progressive vomit should be deleted

Putting the feelers threads in pol isn't to dillude pol in general, it's to keep casuals from getting red pilled.

>this guy who begin to insult everybody
Ive noticed this in most threads relating to CF or recent events.

Just constantly telling people to stop wasting their time.

Seriously, do I have to spoonfed newfags?

Yeah, not just the past week, Enrique.

After Trump became a thing Sup Forums has become nothing but means to elect him. I don't know if you know this, but Sup Forums has gained a colossal amount of new users in the past year and I can clearly see the effects of it. (1/3 of posts on Sup Forums ever have been in the last year)

There used to be fairly complicated conversations and semi-debates about politics on here, but now it's mostly hyping and dumbed-down memes.

A year ago shills were quite rare, and now they're all over the place. I mean seriously, this is what happens when anything becomes even slightly mainstream. Sup Forums is still a fucking nazi site according to the mainstream, but even a slight bump in popularity results into shittiness.

I wouldn't even be surprised if the decay of Sup Forums was manufactured by some leftist/globalist/jewish trick, as this place has lost its true meaning FAST.

>Hillary Clinton fights to break down barriers and bring America together

You cant make this shit up.

Seriously wtf is this?

>responding quickly and forcefully to negative attacks and false narratives

what did she mean by this?

Im relatively new, I joined pol a year ago. But these past 2 weeks have been by far the worst.

Its like Sup Forums but with shills.

>I wouldn't even be surprised if the decay of Sup Forums was manufactured by some leftist/globalist/jewish trick, as this place has lost its true meaning FAST.

I wouldnt either

And that was in April.

it goes back to March too.

I've gone all the way back to Nov.2015. And yes it's there.

>There is something wrong with Sup Forums.
>discussion we could be having on the DNC

DNC
HILLARY
DNC
HILLARY
DNC
HILLARY
DNC
HILLARYDNC
HILLARY
DNC
HILLARY
DNC
HILLARY
DNC
HILLARYDNC
HILLARY
DNC
HILLARY
DNC
HILLARY
DNC
HILLARY
DNC
HILLARY
DNC
HILLARY

Just STHF will yah?

sage

exactly the kind of posting I mean

Sup Forums is probably one of the first places in the internet that has willfully and effectively applied the power of memes.

Of course its getting targeted.