You could be Pepper Jack's best ho

You could be Pepper Jack's best ho

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_NUzW0G9Tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So apparently a lot of girls were crazy attracted to this guy when they were little?

I was.

>villain
>manipulative
>forces Kristi to do stuff
>hates Care Bears

I always liked villains when I was little.

God fucking damnit why does everyone talk about every sexual urge they ever had since infancy on this fucking website. You know too much.

>I was

>God fucking damnit why does everyone talk about every sexual urge they ever had since infancy on this fucking website.
unless we wanna pay a therapist, where else can we express it all?

DARRRKK HEEARRT is for:

A) Caring
B) Disappearing bears
C) Sexual

Why is Sup Forums such sluts?

The device of which tracks chronological progression within our local hemisphere of the planet has thus forth indicated that we are to prepare a form of interactive entertainment involving the animal belonging to the family of Ursidae, whose ultimate endgoal would culminate in them gaining transparency to the point of being unnoticed by the human eye, or any other form of visible detection.

You don't

A lot of girls have crushes on villain characters. I remember some girl in elementary school writing a story where Gaston does kill the beast, he and Belle marry and he's basically trapped in a loveless marriage as written by a 7 year old.

But why? What is it about the villains?

Gaston, that's a new one though.

Usually the villain still has to be attractive, but I think everyone knows the answer to this question and wishes they didn't.

>Gaston, that's a new one though
What, are you telling me you didn't wanna fuck Gaston?
Even my Dad wanted to fuck Gaston; no one attracts like Gaston.

>Time for a game of disappearing bears!

Fuck you, I thought I was having a stroke at first.

Could be a variety of reasons? I think some people are attracted to bad boys/girls because they like the thought of redeeming the character through their relationship, or having someone that is a fun rule breaker.

Looks like a knock-off Dio brando.
Except I don't know if that was out before then.
Huh.

youtube.com/watch?v=i_NUzW0G9Tw

>What is it about the villains?
Women love being dominated
Almost as much as they love being double teamed

>Gaston, that's a new one though.

Have you seen the videos of Gaston at Walt Disney World? I'm shocked Disney hasn't pulled him with all the women (ranging from old ladies to kids with crushes) seeking him out.

>Time for a game of disapearing bears

He's dead.

I see a slight resemblance

I'm not into that type of thing, my Disney husbando was fucking Taran, and he is even more of a manlet than the dwarves.

aren't we all?

His muscles look waaaaay too fake.

Is it that hard to find a guy with bulging muscles that can act too?

No tumblr, you just watched an ep of Cinema Snob and just assumed this. Please chop off your wang, put on your wig, open your ass hole nice and wide for blackzilla

Did anyone else constantly rewatch this movie, as a kid, just to look out for errors and laugh at how cheesy it often was?

Maybe he thought that the Care Bears were part of the Kusanagi clan.