Our cops would have killed him

>ALLAHU ACKBAR
>THAS RITE
>HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT
>RACIST

Shitskins are the same the world over.

welcome to burgerland

Your worthless police can't do shit
In America, he would be in a car sent to the police station.

>Preacher

More like MILITANT ISLAMIST

There's nothing worse than a nigger muslim, combining natural aggression of an african with the ideological aggression of allahu snackbar

>2:25

and we get shit for being non white, holy hell it looks like Iraq

I hear "Little Baghdad" in downtown London is the place to go for kebab

Why do they all start chimping out?

>Just a guy arguing with da police

Why the fuck pol become so obssessed and paranoic. Are you all beta c u c k s?

>Kebabs referring to themselves as "preachers."
LOL

Hey can I borrow your truck i need to move house

TINY

BROWN

MANLET

The fact that Muslims falling asleep during prayers is a "big deal" means Allah is a shitty god. No wonder they have to put a sword to your throat just to make you pray to him.

Don't look up when you pray!

As someone from Birmingham I'd say Iraq is pretty accurate description.
The funny thing is the muslim areas actually look like they've been hit by bombs.

Who is ALLAH SUPPER WALLER ATTER WALLER?

>throw your television in the bin
But the tv tells me you dindu nuffin and #notallmuslims

Muhammad was the best prophet ever and if you don't believe it I'll kill you!

He's right though, he has right to yell around the street.
As annoying of a cunt mud he is, he does have right to yell around.

Muhammad had head lice.

Because they are shitskins. You are supposing these (((((people)))) have any semblance of rationality.

I'm lucky, I live in Devon. I can go days without seeing mudslimes or nogs, but it's only a matter of time now, right?...

Holy shit, all the shitskins cheering for him.
UK you're truly fucked.

>In America, six cops weighing 210lbs each would have body slammed him to the floor, kicked his skull half conscious then shot him four times and he would have been put in an ambulance forty minutes later and sent to the morgue.

FTFY.

Fuck that.

I would get arrested for being white and just raising my voice to an officer twice.

I love the "Allah Ackbar" part; everytime he shout it, it always echo.

Like 3 white faces in the crowd...
It's over......

>go find a racist
>go find a pedophile

He doesn't know.

That's bostin m8

If this was the U.S that nigger would have 10 hollow points in his chest. Why are your police so cucked?

Probably got another 5 years until Exeter and Plymouth are the same as Sheffield and Luton.

Where are the Peaky Blinders when you need them?

THROW YOUR TELEVISION IN THE DUSTBIN

No he fucking doesn't. We don't live in a free civilization anymore, fuck you. Fucking nigger loving commie fuck - did we watch the same video? Did you see that? That's the end of civilization motherfucker.

No they would not. Imagine the uproar. Everyone would blame trump too.

>downtown London

Technically that's the banking district, no muslims there.

If you mean central Westminster you're also wrong, there no muslims along Whitehall or soho.

Muslims live in east London.

>from their local Iceland

Nothing is sacred. They want to destroy every last corner of the planet.

Instead of shitposting on a fucking cartoon board, why don't you fuckers actually do something?

The major cities are lost now. It is like this in London, Leicester and to a degree Manchester too.

Was this in Londostan?

I'll throw ur fookin mum in the dustbin jamammed. I really can't wait till these cunts leave. Thank god they don't earn 35k. No respect to the people that house them. He is the worst of both. Also. Shouting god is great should be an offense. Fucking gutless monkeys. roaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It's all Londonistan now.

Like that is a bad thing.

>you arrested jesus, PBUH
>you arrested mohammed, PBUH
>now come and arrest me
Wowie this brown little goblin thinks he's a messiah just because he's standing on a street yelling about his tasty kebabs

IM FROM BIRMINGHAM AND THIS GUY IS ACTUALLY ONE OF THOSE BLACK ISRAELITES.

He said he goes around and acts like a muslim. I kid you not hence the over the top reaction from him. No muslim would start shouting all that and not wanna do any terrorism shit ffs.

I don't see the problem

also 210 is the size of an average man, that is not a manlet and not a skeleton

Birmingham is often nicknamed "Little Pakistan"

That cop knew a riot could break out any moment. You cannot relax around muslims.

So this is real life bait?

I can't quite figure out why but this kind of attitude is pathetic and embarrassing.

Birmingham, our second largest city.

Birmingham.

Just as awful. Full of shitcunt Muslims.

Fucking do something you cunts, my communities are fine for now, but you are all fucked. Stop shitposting on this cartoon board and actually act for your country. Pussies.

No that's bradford u cunt.

S-send help please

This, Birmingham is just "shithole".

youtube.com/watch?v=A5Gg7gdk5qk

This is my 2nd day of quitting smoking and now I see this.

Yeah. He acts like this infront of others and tries to make a scene but talked to us properly and said he was one of those black israelites or whatever they call themselves.

>Birmingham literally the thread name
>Birmingham City Centre in the video title

>American Education

>tfw you walk through your nearest Northern town and, while it might be chavvy as fuck, there are zero Muslim turds floating around.

>says the man shitposting on a cartoon board, chastising his fellow countrymen because the water isn't at his end of the ship

I was there the other week it really isn't in the central areas. East London is totally muslim, other areas aren't as bad.

The reason white Brits are a minority is because there's a fuck load of blacks, middle easterners and Eastern Europeans. There's probably more blacks than middle eastern Muslims, though many of the blacks are also muslim.

youtube.com/watch?v=D1gl46hh3sQ

Exept this too.

Tbh If I would ever move cities it'd only be to Manchester. I don't like London because of how crowded it is.

Birmingham is good cost wise because nearly everything is affordable and cheap. Wanna go to the chippies? only cost you two quid for a burger, chips and a drink. One good thing about the Pakis is their chip shops and low prices.

>Chavs
>Northern

Pick one, you have scousers

lol look at the raging sandnigger...
You can't shout to policemen here in Italy it's "outrage to a public officer" (not only to policemen every public officer too even a doctor at the hospital)

Absolutely. Indians more so.

yes

That sounds absolutely superb. I haven't heard a white voice in like 2 months apart from family. Man I hate London...

I'm not a man and I hate anime, it's actually disgusting. And why don't you guys actually do anything? You moan about other people, but even though I disagree with their actions - they have the guts to further their causes. If enough people acted, we could gain momentum and stop the inevitable Islamisation of our country.

Is it just me who feels afraid for the future?

POLICE BRUTALITY

>Giving them money
>Encouraging them to open more shops

Yeah fuck off mate.
Don't go to their takeaways or fast food shops, they are the reason there are so many here.

I am literally so fucking glad I do not reside in Birmingham.

What a fucking disgusting place.

Can confirm. They stand in front of signs saying Jesus was black. They are batshit insane.

Shame you'll probably get food poisoning because they refuse to wash their hands.

Only good non paki cities are in the south west, and parts of kent/sussex/surrey. Seriously, never seen a paki in Padstow or around there.

>living in Londonistan

m8 you're just asking for a beheading, move back to England while you can.

(you)

I was pretty unimpressed until 2:26.

Then I got pretty upset.

Seems like Allah rules the waves now chaps.

fuckin fgt wearing a dress getting lippy and your "police" takes it like a bitch he is
what a great country
can we have our people back pls
I dont want them being exposed to your pussy ass , sandnigger dick sucking culture

Nuke Birmingham when

Literally the Detroit of England

That policeman was so racist I would fucking beat him up!

Yeah because the entire North of England is Liverpool you dense cunt.

>No Muslim would should like that

You fucking plebeian. You've either never met/debated with a Muslim or you're shilling for Allah.

We need to make that nig have a face-to-face with this nig and see what goes down

youtube.com/watch?v=0YG7SaFk33w

Canterbury is good apart from all the beggars and French tourists in the summer.

this

Still not chavs you northern cunt. Only true chavs are south of Watford.

I wish it were as simple as all that. I really do..

Because if he even raised a finger to him every media outlet in this country would be screaming "RAYYYCISSSSSS"

Then the following headlines would be

"Is the police force institutionally racist?"

followed by

"WE NEED MORE MUSLIM POLICE OFFICERS NOW"

> Cameraman: "that's why I don't do Religion"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA this whole video screams KEKED!

you don't do religion? well it looks like "religion" is doing you.

this kills the bong

That's not inspiration, that's a stroke.

I'm going to uni there, it is.

Feels good man. Walk through the market and even the stall owners are white people.

Why the fuck did you invite them in?

For every Pole you take back you have to take one of these too. Not that I really want the Poles here, not 1,000,000 of them anyway, I just want rid of /pic/