What are some good films about worthless data mining gooks who hire incompetent mods and allow malicious...

What are some good films about worthless data mining gooks who hire incompetent mods and allow malicious, invasive ads to be on their websites, and who have to run away from home because they're knee deep in lawsuits?

Wew lad

What if an hiro actually responds to this

I hope as you made this post from your mobile network you also entered the site through said mobile network and not your wifi. He has a very distinct way of handling posters that post things like you just did

Which is?

He doesn't know. This schizo shows up in every off topic thread and acts like he's a mod.

He range bans people who mention that the american **** are also after totally not him

>retard is still assblasted that his off-topic shit was deleted

lovin'

every

laugh

What are the American ****?

What thread? Because I made a thread that was deleted and I'm not OP.

abcdefghIjklmnopqRStuvwxyz

Sending them back in time before the internet.

>Actually defending hiro
What the hell is wrong with you. The OP may be off topic, but what he said isn't really wrong.

That gook is the worst thing to happen to Sup Forums actually.

I'd love that. I'd be so fucking rich

He's funny when he wants to.

That's our only real moral stand.

I'm not defending him though
I'm telling OP whats going to happen if he or one of his top goons are the ones to delete this thread

TOP MEN
TOP... MEN

The IRS? Welp, I guess it's time for me to make a "what are some good films about the IRS" thread with a picture of hiro. This gook needs to answer for what he's done to this website.

/thread
gook got expel from japan for selling his users data

he didn't hire the mods they were all already here

>I'm telling OP whats going to happen

You didn't. We are asking you and you keep sperging out like Sup Forums is some underground mafia.

JIAN YANG

as long as you buy a Sup Forums pass after its ok, goyjin

So OP is gonna get range banned?

Not him but I got range banned from /qa/ for talking about this stuff/hiros jew tricks.

It's very possible and also don't ever buy a pass if you get range banned(unless you really need to) as the bans only last abut a month or two.

Really nudges the nucleus

>Dude lets create a place exactly like Sup Forums but we are calling it /bant/ cause le ebin bantz lmao
>dude lets revive /news/ even though it fail back then lmao
How can this gook be such a retard?

And then he pretends to not know very much English in the threads he shows up in so that he can avoid answering questions. This worthless gook piece of shit is the jewest non jew I've ever seen.

>And then he pretends to not know very much English in the threads he shows up in so that he can avoid answering questions.
The wikipedia says this gook went to America as a exchange student.
How can someone who doesn't speak english be eligible to study in america? The gook has no shame whatsoever.

All of the foreign exchange students I've met barely knew any English. I'm thinking one of the reasons they bring them over is because of the lack of understanding of English and to immerse them in it to help them learn more easily. Just guessing though.

whenever I'm on mobile I see lewd ads at the top and bottom of the page frequently
shouldn't this not happen because its a blue board?

>All of the foreign exchange students I've met barely knew any English. I'm thinking one of the reasons they bring them over is because of the lack of understanding of English and to immerse them in it to help them learn more easily. Just guessing though.
There's a difference between being a exchange student studying the country host language and being a exchange student studying your degree credits. The gook went to america for the second.

>tfw I saw Literal CP for more than 10 minutes on Sup Forums

I come here for film discussion not pedos

Worthless gook doesn't care. As long as they give him his money, they can advertise anything they want. He is literally
>¥0.0001 has been added to your account: the person

As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he was taking money from BLACKED, and that's why they've been advertising their Nicole Aniston video so much recently.

>watching tv
>watching films
>not being a pedophile
Fucking newfag.

>Your tip has been submitted to the FBI

I only talked to one Chinese foreign exchange student during my short time at university, but to my understanding, he wasn't there to just learn English either. He had an English course among others, but I think his curriculum must have been different and had special Chinese speaking professors for his other course. I am doing some speculation, but I don't think it is a rare thing.

Do you think he faps to the BLACKED videos posted here?

>How can someone who doesn't speak english be eligible to study in america?

Maybe he doesn't want to answer your questions, it's the oldest trick in the book

>I am doing some speculation, but I don't think it is a rare thing.
No, it's not rare at all. I'm only exposing that gook might be fluent at english, yet hiding the fact to anyone that criticizes his "leadership" in order to deviate the conversation into a "lost in translation" scenario.

He doesn't want to answer any questions about how he's running this site into the ground, so yes you are correct about that.

If you're Asian and study STEM you don't need to speak English. A lot of my Chinese classmates did well enough, but in some of the GE classes their essays might as well have been written in crayon.

Yeah that stuff is definitely viral

Mods let the one earlier hit 400 posts because it was up for almost 2 hours. Stupid slant eyed piece of human waste is taking money to let BLACKED advertise here.

>STEM
>English
Pick both.
Unless you are enroll in ethnics studies. You will not read english in a long time.

Friendly reminder that the only thing moot did wrong was selling this site to the gook.

I've seen so much incidental cp over the past 10+ years here it's almost definitely too much to call a coincidence, legally speaking. Definitely been a major spike in the last couple years though.

How many people would actually pay for BLACKED here? Seems like a waste of money to advertise here.