DUDE POOPY FART LMAO

DUDE POOPY FART LMAO
DUDE HOT SAUCE ON MY PENOS HAHA

lol

I don't like Gene. Who are his jokes meant for? They all fall flat and just come off as random blurbs

>this thread again

You have problems OP, fuck off.

He's a ripoff of Chris Griffin, idk how this show became as popular as it did. Its just a more degenerate and weird Family Guy/Simpsons mutation starring Jon Benjamin and Kristen Schaal.

Bobs burgers is one of those shows that appeal to the smartest and dumbest person in the room. If the only jokes youre able to recognize, op, are the fart jokes, then guess what?

He's the typical preteen boy who's unusually fascinated with bodily functions.

Tina is the breakout character.

He makes me feel nostalgic. He's also cute. His jokes aren't that funny but I appreciate them.

hahahaha, that's a great comeback. shit i need to remember that the next 16 times this fucker makes this same thread

seriously what is his problem? BB is the least crude animated sitcom around. when it does fart jokes they're actually funny. they're about a person farting and being embarrassed by it or bothering others, or that amusing moment you realize you fart like one of your parents.

just some fucker who probably hates the show.

The problem with most fart jokes is that the fart itself is the punchline. The thing I love about Bob's Burgers is that they rarely show the crudeness that most shows would be falling over themselves to put on the air. Instead, they write people reacting to it or describing in humorous ways.

Well, there were the first two season where it seemed they were going in that direction, but they've definitely moved on from there.

Dude haha I love to eat lmao farts

I DO like the fact everyone ignores him though. Except for one or two episodes a season.

Tina made me drop the show in the first place, and she's also a ripoff of Meg. Just a version that is impossible to watch.

>she's also a ripoff of Meg
How so?

I used to make all sorts of fart/poop/penis/booby/butt jokes at his age. Sorry you grew up in an Amish commune OP

Yeah in a retard house

Yeah, Tina has all the Mojo. Never screaches

I like the show just fine, but if they cut Gene out completely nothing of value would be lost. He doesn't really do anything except add a little comment after someone says something. Usually it's a joke that was already implied in the line before it.

>Not loving the Gene & Courtney Trilogy

It's weird. Eugene Merman is normally funny. Bob's Burgers is normally funny. But Gene is just awful.

so i see this thread at least once a week
are you trying to make a new meme in relation to she show, are you trying to get more people to dislike the show, or are you just a lame troll hating on a good show?

>all fall flat
Thats the joke, he isn't funny outside of the adolescent circle he dwells in, but he revels in it all the same.
It's not that he is funny that he is a fun character. He is a fun character because he enjoys life in the most shallowest and hedonistic of ways he can while being completely comfortable with that fact.

I would hate gene if not for those three episodes. They took their sweet ass time developing that though

Hes nothing against that bunny hat LEL So RanDoom *holds up a spork* cunt

Really, bob and the side characters are only worth ity.

cum

I like you user...

To fill in space between the intensity of Louise and awkwardness of Tina
Gene centered episodes are actually pretty good though

Quality thread, Sup Forums.

Gene is like someone wrote Bobby from KoTH wrong.

Ha ha! Nice one, op! My favorite show is Family Guy, too!

Gene is way more lolrandom than Louise.

Yeah, Genes, at his best when done in small doses or subdued.

DAMAGE CONTROL