How many of you consider this guy as a cancer?

How many of you consider this guy as a cancer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7K8j55V3Lvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pulp and Reservoir are his only good films

he's massively overrated, but pulp fiction, jackie brown, resevoir dogs and kill bill are p good

All this movies are about niggas' revenges.

This, his first flims were pretty good, all white people must die, inglorious jews and gayful 8 are shit tier. Super overrated.

Personally I enjoy his films. Started to go downhill with Django, Hateful 8 was pure trash, everything else is at the very least acceptable there is no argument.

Haha another brainlet that didn't get it.

Hurr durhh how it feels to be just normie.

>Kill Bill vol. 2 is bad

wew

>March 27th

hes actually an aries desu

Personally I like pretty much all his movies but it has a lot to do with the fact that I'm more willing to take something for what it is than compare it to his previous work.
The thing I will always praise him for is that he just makes whatever movies he wants to, he isn't trying to milk capeshit or remakes/reboots or sequels to death. He just makes whatever he feels like.

>not an argument
Tell me why I'm wrong mate. Also for the record there were some really good parts in inglorious jews

Pulp Fiction>Jackie Brown>Reservoir dogs. anything else is SHIT

i enjoy all of his films. don't see why people hate them so much, except if it could be to make a big complaint out of a small thing in order to say to others "i know about film. i know about this film. i'm a film guy."

He makes fun flicks, plain and simple. No need for anyone to hate him so much.

I always watch his movies on release. Every time. Will continue to do so until he stops making movies, unless he makes an animated movie.

His movies are fine. Like Nolan, he just isn't the director that normies and contrarians think he is.

he is amazing, he is original and does old hollywood motiffs people just hate him because they have never seen an old movie, the best movies were in the 30s idiots with no attention spans

>all white people must die, inglorious jews and gayful 8 are shit tier. Super overrated.
>I want my entertainment to conform to my bigoted narrow world view.

Dogs has no niggers. At all.

he thinks he's on par with Kubrick. when he's such shit and such a dumbfuck, he dropped out of school in 8th grade. All of his education comes from watching films, he's a dope. Kubrick was educated, Kubrick was a legit genius of a person. Undeniably so. Tarantino is such a fuckin tard, his movies is meandering harebrained dialog driven garbage. They can be entertaining, sure, but its garbage.

Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, True Romance is good though.

he personally is cancer and i didn't care for django honestly which is the last film of his i've bothered to see. still a great director.

I'd rather watch any Tarantino movie than any Kubrick

Have ya actually checked "Jackie Brown", "Inglorious Bastards", & "Death Proof" ???

" 'P' good" ? Anyway !?!?!?

I think ur thoughts process itself needs to rebumped, user !!!

I will never sit through Inglorious Basterds again for the rest of my life. Never. what a tedious piece of shit

"Inglorious Bastards" is awesome. DESU, QT should've won the best director for this. I prefer "Jango..." rather than "Hateful 8". I thinks this dude's style & texture fits in the contemporary piece.

You'd rather watch Barry Lyndon?

Yes it does, Tim Roth's police contact

You know it, right ???

He's just another thing Sup Forums hates because he became popular with the normies after IG.

The Anti-Tarantino page is like one of the first Web memes.

Inglorious Basterds is his best film bar none. Kill bill 2 is his second best film.

He's good. Pulp Fiction, Basterds, Hateful Eight and Death Proof are all legitimately great, everything else is decent except Django, which is awful.

People who hold Kubrick up as the gold standard for directors generally don't know much about film in my experience. He's good, great at his best even, but nowhere near GOAT.

I like him. Inglorious Basterds is my favorite of his movies.

Who do you consider GOAT?

Ford probably

Kubrick is GOAT, you do a poll of every living filmmaker working today and ask who is GOAT, Kubrick would be it, no question.

the only reason i brought him up is because Tarantino himself thinks Kubrick is GOAT, and said that Kubrick would be his only competition, which offends me, because Tarantino is so obviously trash. His films will not age well and pass the scrutiny of history, because he's a dope.

Pulp Fiction will be remembered, thats it. Thats his contribution to film history.

If you want to debate whether or not Kubrick is GOAT, its whatever, but Kubrick has already been canonized, every film he's made, his entire life, he has a legacy in the world of film that will overshadow pretty much everyone.

Inglorious Jews would have been so comfy without Brad Pitt.

everything after vol2 has been absoloute garbage

but it's so hard to keep up with whether it's cool to hate him or stick up for him I just pretend he doesn't exist

if I get dubs OPs mother dies tonight.

Quentin is God

>Saying any of Tarantino's work is shit
Off you go to the trash-can.

>youtube.com/watch?v=7K8j55V3Lvw
where were you when QT saved Django?

>Kubrick has already been canonized, every film he's made, his entire life, he has a legacy in the world of film that will overshadow pretty much everyone.
wew lad

I've never met anyone seriously into film beyond generic IMDB-core who's favorite director was Kubrick. I've never seen QT say Kubrick was his favorite, but I've seen a bunch of different top 10 lists of his favorite movies and I don't think Kubrick was on any of them.

He and George Lucas are responsible for the death of American film ad an art form. I really hate his work.

It would've been glorious with Schwarzenegger, Stallone and Willis as it was originally planned back in '98 or so.

kek

>Pulp
not even among his top 3.
>only good films
Everything he made was above average, at least, so you're wrong.