So I guess this used to be Paris

Paris pretty much looks like any city with a high population of niggers,muslims and general brown colored shit people from the third world. Why was this allowed to happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nsRXJQEpiUk
youtube.com/watch?v=hZ5rR0WlEkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

marxism

/thread

Seriously wtf happened? You link i like living in Canada? Fucking parents. I'm French God damn it,i'm not fucking canadian!! Moved to Toronto for business reasons my ass. I hate this fucking place,our flags a god damn leaf and the Prime minister is a beta cunt worse than Obama.

I like Sup Forums because I get answers really fast and concise.

100 years ago people waged wars over difficult topics.

>KeX
>99

Praise the nazi frog god.

Holy shit, just checked this monument in google maps myself. I can't Imagine such big and important monument would be in such condition in Russia.

The entire west needs a fascist revival that kills these people

Whenever I see this statue, in this state, I'm wondering why the fuck people do that. Why can't they respect such monuments. Why they can't respect arts, and history of this city. If it was a building that was made against their ideologies, okay, but that's a fucking statue erected for the Freedom, Equality and Fraternity of mankind.

Those people remind me of isis that just destroy monuments and history.

They must be killed user

"It's too late now"
>French enough there?

Relics of history are constantly getting destroyed

>I'm wondering why the fuck people do that.

When there's talk here about degeneracy, it's not a meme. It's what it is.

It's white leftist who destroyed this statue

>a fucking statue erected for the Freedom, Equality and Fraternity of mankind.
I would assume they don't care for Liberte Egalite Fraternite.You may thing it's a great monument and embodies what everyone should strive for but for them its something white people built for white people and therefore not to be taken seriously

By niggers of every kind. Sand niggers,African niggers,Mexi-niggers,Paki-niggers,brown shit colored people in general.

>1998
>Paris
>most beautiful place I've ever been
>stay 2 weeks
>tell myself I could spend a lifetime here and not see it all
>dream about living in France one day

I just can't take the death of the west. It is worth fighting and dying for.

I am getting older but I would dutifully leave my life to join in a reconquista of the west.

Thats the nigger idea. They wanted to be equal to whites, and when we finally open the door and take the chains off so they can.... They don't want it, they want to go there own way and do their own thing. Which is fine. But they need to go back then.

Brussels is worse

I visited Paris last year and it was the best place i've ever seen. Don't take Sup Forums too seriously.

And i'm really redpilled

i visited paris in may, the city itself is beautiful. but holy fuck i saw 200 white people at most there (my guess is that they were tourists)

That's not the niggers and the muslims who did that.

They are the fucking parasitic leftists behind "Nuit Debout", think about the liberal crowd in university.

Shame still, the status is based:
youtube.com/watch?v=nsRXJQEpiUk

And stop spamming this pic every week leaf, that's just one monument in Paris that was dirty during few weeks, rest of the heritage is well maintained and clean, Paris the Petite Couronne is pretty dirty though.

Nice vid frogbro

That's what you get for allowing perfidious Albion dictate what is and isn't your kingdom.

Perfect resumé of Paris fauna:
youtube.com/watch?v=hZ5rR0WlEkQ

To be fair, it's not the nogs and kebabs that do those nasty graffitis that trend died like 10 years ago or more.

Nowadays it's only the white leftwing liberal-arts faggot that think those are still edgy or maybe they're being ironically, who knows.