Tfw 15 cm penis

>tfw 15 cm penis
JUST

>tfw you have so insanely small benis that you wont even bother trying to get lose your virginity and instead accept your virginity and move on

>tfw 16 cm penis
You disgust me, shorty.

I'm 16cm too

This, I wouldn't even know what to do with a girl if I managed to get her into my bedroom.

100% this
like wtf are you even supposed to do? how the fuck do you even kiss? people like push their faces together and then do some weird shit with their mouth and try to jam their tongue in or something... it's just too weird and I doubt that I'm able to do it right

16 cm boys club

How small are we talking?

If you were to actually do it, you'd find it to be very natural.
You'd enjoy it.

More older you get more dead inside you become and less you care about your virginity.

I havent measured it but its really small. I mean really really really small just like Rhode Island.

ITT:

>virgins

15cm dick is fine. most women don't give a shit as long as your at least 12cm or so in circumference.

"just b yourself"

wait, isn't 16 cm perfect penis length?

No, friend.
The perfect length is probably closer to 18 cm.
I'm a guy though. I would not know.

16cm is too big for most women
15cm is god tier perfection

>12cm and slim
My parents are so cruel, passing this gene on.

Ah well, eventually you idiots will get the "just be yourself" meme.

It's actually not a meme but the plain fucking truth. Obviously, if "being yourself" means "locking yourself in your basement 24/7" you won't get laid. Get a fucking hobby. Go hiking (loads of pussy). Go to the gym (no pussy but still a good place to meet other guys, they have sisters and female friends you can fuck). Go to concerts. And most importantly: Be a kind fucking person, then you'll get invited to parties etc. No one cares about your fucking autism.

isn't this average

It is, and the standard deviation is very small. Most women will never see anything but a 6" cock.

>just be yourself
memeing aside, this has got to be the single most inconsequential non-advice you could ever give someone who's looking to make friends or get a girlfriend. The statement operates on the platform that the person in question hasn't been "being themselves" for the entire time they've been looking for friends or a girlfriend to begin with. The whole piece of advice is flawed from the start. And even if it wasn't, it still offers nothing substantial in terms of helpfulness.

God I wish this meme would die. Every time I heard this growing up I wanted to punch whoever said it right in the fucking throat

>"locking yourself in your basement 24/7"
But that is me.

I don't have money for any activity you described.

in asia

15 cm is solidly average in the Western world.

True, then again, I started getting laid when I stopped being a try hard faggot.
Hiking is free. Gym costs next to nothing.

>just hit the gym bro!

18cm here, it's a problem sometimes with condoms

Yes, and while you're at it, get some steroids from basicstero.ws

>get some steroids and make your dick shrink
nice

Bull shark testosterone amigo! Ordered online from Chile

>and make your dick shrink
I've been roiding for the past 6 years and my wife is pregnant as we speak.

so really what you're saying is dont be yourself

enjoy dying at 40 from a liver failure

i was 18cm in my prime too but i got some extra weight and i dont get as hard as in my youth anymore.

Mine is 10cm. Guess where I'm from? I dont even bother trying.

I am saying that
Hepatoxicity is only a concern if you use oral steroids, which is exactly why anyone with the slightest regard for their health should use intramuscular injection.

"just be yourself" works and is true if "self-actualization" is a major part of your existence, so it comes naturally

india?

22cm, thick and black.

Pajeetistan

its 15 but im a fatty so if i push back the fat or whatever it is it becomes 17 cm. I nearly did get laid but i couldnt get it up again after getting a blowjob, and i was fucking 20 years old, there must be something wrong with my libido because i cant stay hard after cumming the first time

Be yourself means: be attractive, have a big dick and be rich

Be charming, be friendly and don't dress like a hobo.

How much girth is big and how much is too much?

and how much is too little?
asking for a friend

10 cm benis and 169 cm tall here. Luckily I like it up the ass, so I don't really give a shit.

>mfw i dressed like a hobo when met gf 10 years ago
she was pretty distressed about it she admitted it later i got my fucking toes out of my shoes pants full of holes and stuff. it was part being dirt poor and part misguided fashion choice.

>giving false hope to losers
stop

Your actual size is 13 cm, you just delude yourself that you have "average".
Very common psychological occurrence
t. urologist

Your actual penis size is 13 cm, you're just projecting yourself on others.
Very common psychological occurrence.
t. psychologist

Y'all actually women who are envious of big dicks.

t. S. Freud

what the fuck does this mean?

Woman have complained about my dick being too thick. I tried the toilet paper test and my dick only the tip of my head goes trough when hard. I did the math and my dick has just a bit over 5.5 inches in girth, is it much or are the girls just inexperienced?

post your toilet roll

are you actually a urologist?
post diploma

it's much.
you might find oral sex never enjoyable and regular condoms are painful.

I am around 5.9-6" girth.
The only girl I ever enjoyed getting head from used a mouth guard.
I have to order the largest condoms on the market from the UK.

Same girth here but it feels rather wasted on me.

~15,5-16cm here (measured it by placing my 15cm phone on my pelvis and my dick was still longer)

After breaking up with my gf and having learned a lot about sex, I haven't had trouble satisfying women. In fact, the 3 relationships I had this year were purely sex and we had lots of it.

Man
I know those feels
I'm about as attractive as I am well endowed; 1.9m, good face, hair, get a lot of attention from women.
But I'm a NEET with such low self esteem and utter terror of other people and life in general even if I were to get sex (pretty easy if I target women in the bottom 70%) it'd just leave me feeling even more empty and alone.

Very common among people with narcissistic parents, which most millenials have.
Until recently I felt like I was completely invalid and felt anything someone like me was capable of achieving was worthless.
When I realized I only feel that way because my mother never loved me and has literally been scheming against my self esteem since I was old enough to talk I felt much better.

I still have to deal with having no job, no friends, no life, no help from anyone but the government (disability benefits,) and pretty much my entire family treating me like a child, but at least I know I'm in this situation because my parents and their generation (Boomers) are perhaps the most self centered and most depraved people literally in human history
I feel like I'm living a century ago, lamenting compatriots whose lives were squandered in their parents' pointless, self centered feud.

Samsung galaxy j6 or something like that? Did the same type of shit to measure my dick.

>I wouldn't even know what to do with a girl if I managed to get her into my bedroom.

you let her guide you and tell you what to do.
unless you somehow get laid with a top model. the average woman won't be mad with you because you are a virgin.

>be asian
>have 16cm
i am blessed