What went so wrong?

>get away with warcrimes because they're so far away from the western world that no one cares
>get away with genocide because they're not white
>hunt whales and other sea mammals to extinction because they want to make shitty fancy foods that taste like shit anyways
>organised crime is an accepted part of society, it's even encouraged by the government (yakuza)
>degenerate culture of sexualising children and glorifying child rape
>disgusting shame culture instead of a shame culture, where people will lie to you just to cover up misdeeds they did, instead of simply admitting them, since shame is the strongest form of guilt in their society, therefore they're unable to admit all the crimes they committed

*shame culture instead of guilt culture

Looks like the subhuman gooks are using German proxies now.

Or you're a kshitter. Either way the world is better off without you

I'm 100% German you retarded weeaboo amerimutt.
No one in Germany cares about Japan, China is seen as the more important trade partner and ally right now.
Du dummer Hurensohn.

no bully

>Between August 1988 and June 1989, Miyazaki mutilated and killed four girls between ages four and seven, and sexually molested their corpses. He drank the blood of one victim and ate a part of her hand.[5] These crimes—which prior to Miyazaki's apprehension were named the "Little Girl Murders" and later the Tokyo/Saitama Serial Kidnapping Murders of Little Girls (東京・埼玉連続幼女誘拐殺人事件 Tōkyō Saitama renzoku yōjo yūkai satsujin jiken)—shocked Saitama Prefecture, which had few crimes against children.

Japan might not have a high crime rate but man the crimes they do commit end up being sickening and bizarre.

You are the german who couldn't write colloquial german long sentences the other day right?
I could find any proper sentences online?

>ad hominem
Everything he said is facts.

The Japanese surrendered honorably when they realized they were defeated. You made us waste lives invading your shithole country

literal subhuman dogs, they all get belted when they come here

NEVER FORGET DARWIN

Was Japan ever right? Its always been a disgusting insectoid shame society.

do you love japan?

Says chinese

Ih it's the Australian and german all we need know is the Russian and Italian

>germans trying to force their jew shit into japan
I bet you want them to accept rapefugees too

japan is a shitty country. no wonder they isolate themselves otherwise the world would find out.

why does every country need to follow our standards.
let em be weird. they probably think we'e freaks in our own way

>wah wah wah japan warcrimes
Chinese and koreans aren't human
warcrimes against animals doesnt exist

looks like some anons have been watching too much vice documentaries or this is straight up gook/uk shillers

>literal subhuman dogs, they all get belted when they come here
Wrong.
Neck yourself david chen

look a talking monkey! and a weeaboo one

Here a lot of chinese prpxy users. We have to ban them

OP fucking BTFO jap scum

Are you him? The chinese?

>organised crime is an accepted part of society, it's even encouraged by the government (yakuza)
Nothing wrong with that, we had that too, it was called the mafia

when you got a serious problem in your country just pretend its not a serious problem right?

I fucked hot East Asian girls with my white cock. They begged for my semen.

Just remember this ancient American proverb
"If it doesn't affect me, then who cares? Not me, that's who."

All japanese people inherit a crippling mental disorder that normal human beings do not have.
We are genetically incapable of thinking and acting humanly.

it's not our fault that some westerners are this ignorant

Is there anything that's different with Korean, Chinese anti Japan propaganda in your bullshit list?

>muh warcrimes and genocide
Doesn't begin to compare with your cunt

>muh whales
Norway kills twice the amount of whales, with only 1/25th the population. Hell, even Iceland has comparable whale killing numbers with Japan. Go fix your own backyard before complaining about Japan.

>"Accepted part of society"
Sure thing bud.

>Pedo
All prefecture laws say age of consent is 16+ in Japan. In Germany, it's 14. Are you even trying?

im true blue aussie mate, you gooks bombed Darwin and basically caused half the population to flee

With paper bag on her ugly face?

FUCK OFF CUNT

go home korean.

you're just feeling jealousy to Japan.

t. proxy takeshis

There was some jealous bird in a mining town a few years back who killed, skinned and cooked her partner. We also have old mate Ivan and his hitch hiker murders. Are these representative of crime in Australia? We have a low crime rate as well after all.

Pull your fucking head in, mate.

why can't you say "thank you" to Japan?

Because they have to admit their inferiority to thank Japan.

Sup Forums isn't about bullshit normalfag garbage either. This is a "weeaboo" website, so either lurk for two years before posting or fuck off. Don't fucking come here and try to create a normalfag ghetto with your outside, unwelcome culture.

Normalfags shouldn't be allowed internet access.

>the world's oldest extant monarchy with an unbreakable two millennia old dynasty, the yamato
>has its own uncucked living religion (shinto) exclusive to your race
>the 3rd largest economy, the largest as an ethnostate
>the longest life expectancy and the lowest crime rate
>great industries and technological hyper power
>reserved, polite and intelligent people with refined manners
>famous for incredibly rich culture ranging from ancient one to modern pop culture
>even organized crime has some refined traditional style
>awesome food, has the highest number of michelin stars
>has the best sword (katana), the best warrior (samurai), and the best spy (ninja)
>never lost an h2h war, singlehandedly raped some of the largest empires in history (mongol, russia, china) with ease
>the most homogeneous nation populated by the race whose world's purest blood is guaranteed by the invincible history
>the sole country in history that employed imperialism as means of liberation and development of the region instead of exploitation

how can a single country be this badass, SERIOUSLY?

He is chinese. Ignore. Gealous to you guys

for you.

니애미 창년

kill all japanase monkeys

what's that about russia on the right?

Something like "send the niggers to russia"
Only other pic I could find

kek

penisu

>"send the niggers to russia"

I want to live in Japan

whatever hirohito , go back to your 1sqm room, while a random english teacher is fucking your sister for free.

What a bullshit.
Read the news. retard