Should the childhood mutilation of male genitalia be banned?

Should the childhood mutilation of male genitalia be banned?

Other urls found in this thread:

simplyrecipes.com/recipes/banana_bread/#ixzz4FiqcdeMy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

since it's for religious purposes, banning it here is unconstitutional

if you want people laughing at your kid's junk, that's on you

The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe. The yellow peels should be at least half browned, and the bananas inside squishy and browning.
Ingredients

2-3 very ripe bananas, peeled
1/3 cup melted butter
3/4 cup sugar (1/2 cup if you would like it less sweet, 1 cup if more sweet)
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking soda
Pinch of salt
1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour

Read more: simplyrecipes.com/recipes/banana_bread/#ixzz4FiqcdeMy

Yes, say until a consenting age of 18

I am actually happy that my parents hacked my dick off with an axe when I was little.

Nope. I got my dick cut before I remember, which means I don't remember the pain. Getting it done ad an adult would suck. And chick's don't dig ant eater dicks.

As a girl I prefer uncut cocks because then I can play with the foreskin with my tongue and taste all that tasty precum :3

It already is defacto banned for religious purposes

Even for medical purposes it would be extremely risky for a doctor to order it and not expect an audit/revoked license if anything went wrong

>And chick's don't dig ant eater dicks.
White ones do.

Why would you prefer a knob with barely any sensitivity to it just because Jew-enabling SJW hogs want it that way?

Talk about being cucked.

lmao

Correction. Jew-chicks demand that you have been mutilated. Real women have their fun regardless

Yes

thats not true at all tho. it can be classified as child endangerment and banned outright. if my religion dictates 3 year old knife battles to the death, it isnt protected under the constitution just because muh jews i mean muh religion

Thank you for providing the Dudes Pretending To Be Women On The Internet perspective on this vital issue.

Yes, i think its more like a tattoo or piercing, therefore it should be the decision of this person.

That is piss you are tasting you fucking idiot.

Yes or female circumcision should be allowed

I dont think male circumcision is any harmful but its there is a point to be made about equality either femalse can endure the same procedures or males dont have to endure them aswell

If feminism was about equality they would either speak out against male circumcision or push for legal female circumcision

It was prohibited here up until 2001, then with the increasing muslim population leftists started claiming it was "racist" and it was legalized

Not that I personally give a shit if muslims choose to engage in mutilation among themselves, I heard it leads to infertility in some cases so that's good

>tfw I only get visible precum like once in a blue moon

;__;

All I know is I've heard "oh thank god you're circumcised" more times than not.

We dont allow female circumsicion, why should we have it for males?

Yes, inflicting harm on your child by some stone age practice as parents should get them punished severely.

we should send aid to Israel too, right Rabbi?

fuck the kikes