What's the deal with Lithuania?

Is it true that it's simply a temporarily free Russian oblast and essentially the Baltic dumpster of Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Grunwald
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off yankee

t. 60%

ayy lmao

Heard it was getting better untill the R*ssians annexed it in accordance with HItler
The same with the other Baltic states.

good people if you put them to work;
useless if left to govern themselves

I dunno, a lot of that land was conquered by the Lithunians before the union with Poland.
Which I am pretty sure started under a Lithunian king.

60%

Poland made Prussia its bitch, which is why the commonwealth was able to expand

The Polish-Lithuanian forces were actually led by a Lithuanian guy in that battle.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Grunwald
And at the times they were still called Teutonic knights.

Thats true, both Vytautas and Jagiello were lithuanians, both cousins.

What's the best Baltic country and why?

we wuz on dollaz n sheeit

It is true

The Teutonic leader was slain by some Mszczuj of Skrzynno, what fucking name is that?

Estonia.
Best standard of living I am sure.

Moldova

Fuck off Hamburger

No
Fuck off russiboo commies
If you want to spread your bulldhit go to Sup Forums where you belong, this is and always will be a nationalist board

That 62% also happens to be the largest concentrations of whites on the planet
Shit the fuck up and learn to recognize use a pinko when you see one

Literally the whitest Europeans both genetically but also linguistically since they have the most conservative Aryan language.

Dude not cool, Lithuanians are really sensitive. Please stop with the banter, not everyone can just joke about it like we can. Any Leedubros here please, don't do anything rash, it's just banter.

>largest concentration of race mixed jews with chinks and spics on the planet are called """""""""""""""white"""""""""""""""

**insert let me tell you what parts of the world are white meme here**

I like lithuanians, they are a joke in terms of manpower but they are nice people.

i rate them 8/10 and wouldn't steal vilnius again