Why are liberals sensitive to the point of self destruction?

Here's a man who spent his own money on something and then destroyed it.........pretending that he "won" the argument by doing so.

I just can't get my head around it any of this?

Is this the same as children smashing their toys when they don't get their way? Is this related to self-harm behaviour also?

because their tinfoil freaks, their nutjobs, they are FREAKS

hy cannot you people accept it for what is??? Without refugee inmigrant workers we would never have became american. we should extend arms to these peoples and do all we can to eradicate their peoples, problems
i feel like i will mever understand this place
damn....
wtf......

Sup Forums gets insanely triggered whenever someone points out that Trump's "policies" are total bullshit, so I don't see a difference really

>Greggy McGregface
Even comes with the cutesy faggoty handle

wow, so deep

This really made me think.

Dave fuckin mustaine

DAVE MUSTAINE WROTE EVERYTHING YOU LIKE IN METALLICA

wtf i love megadeth now

wtf i hate trump now

No philisophical backbone for their belief system. More often than not they are parroting what they saw from somebody else, or the media. That's how the trademark liberal snark comes in.

He's probably not going to burn it, and even if he does, he's going to post it on facebook to get validation. Why do they do this? They don't know. It's a cool kid syndrome.

He probably didnt actually burn them. He just needs something to cry about.

Because they've turned into the very monsters they tried to fight against. They stared too long into the abyss man

NEXT THING YOU KNOW THEY'LL TAKE MY DOG AWAY

>Without European immigrant workers we would never have became american

FTFY

No
Sup Forums gets triggered when people attack their beliefs without proofs
Kinda like what you just did.

>Do all we can to eradicate their peoples

Based user

>i feel like i will mever understand this place

Seriously, it's being around real life racists from the 70s

>Replying to a year old tweet
Liberals

PEACE SELLS

just goes to show that drinking and drug abuse makes you retarded

wtf I hate borders now

>2011
That's five years ago, grow up kiddo.

You know what I don't get? Why does the left just bash Trump supporters? I feel like they are trying to bully us, but we aren't spineless faggots and all this is doing is increasing our conviction against them.

>just goes to show that drinking and drug abuse makes you retarded

do you know Greggy personally?

wtf I'm a #cruzmissile now

Wtf I hate laws now

do i need to

and i was referring to both of them

>implying he burned it
That's just virtue signaling, leftists are hypocritical as fuck.

Bad Priorities.

Popularity is less important for conservatives.

wtf im with her now

WTF I hate symphonies of destruction now

Man I loved Megadeath back in the day.

>taking in people instead of trying to fix their government

Only the very first album.
>ironically the best album

Protip: He never owned any records

based mustaine

Nah, I like most of metallica's stuff, not just the first album. Megadeth's stuff too.

BUT WHO'S BUYING?

really activates my neurons

This is true. America is an immigrant nation. Can Sup Forums just stop being so whiny and butthurt? "Give me your poor and huddled masses..."

Also, tinhat conspiracy theories have no place in serious US politics. They only properly belong in /x/ and other such containment spaces.

Wow, this was extremely powerful.
I have to lie down now.

actually the immigrants that built this country were white europeans and jews with their pet niggers
all we get now are feral shitskins its not comparable

>Reply from Greggy McGregface
Will this stupid joke naming scheme die already.

"Consider all my copies of your records burned."

You still bought them, though, fuckface. Is it that easy to manipulate people nowadays without even trying?

I feel this whole thing can be explained with Team America (though many things can be explained this way).

Their is three kinds of people, dicks (the right), pussies, (the left) and assholes (governments and corporations).

Dicks fuck all the time without thinking about it and pussies think everyone can get along as the migrant crisis clearly shows. Now assholes, the only thing they can do is shit over everything and create lots of shit (lies, mess).

So the pussies get mad at the dicks as they get fucked by the dicks as the political scene is showing with the rise of far-right or right parties. But the assholes just shit over everything and make a real mess with the dicks and pussies getting shit on. They make a smell (political and social problems) and regardless of whether you are a dick or a pussy; you still smell it (problems created from higher ups affect everyone).

That's the main point.

Really makes me think. I'm with here now

you had me at "dicks fuck assholes"

wtf I hate extended arms now

I think its to do with the religious ideology that was force fed too hard in youth but was made aimless in adulthood. Making people aspire to martyrdom but without a God or cause to die for.

They then latch onto the nearest excuse for a "cause" that becomes their identity. Look at how many faggy gays there are. Grasping to some cliches about gayness like the mincy walk, the higher pitched voices, the interest in fashions and mixed adoration of women as both godesses and demons.

Dicks fuck assholes too

Sometimes, but dicks prefer pussies as it's easier.

This illiterate nigger right here, is sitting in a fluorescent room in an inner city rented out office being paid by the hour to type out shit for an organization like Correct the Record.

This one is a nigger buck for sure. The few posts replying to him are basic educated sheboons.

It is plainly obvious now.

Megadeth always sucked anyways. Marty Friedman's solos were the only good part.

>Muh don't touch muh emperor: The Thread

Can't wait for this election to be over already. These shills are unbearable.

#Cruisemissle now

>Sup Forums gets triggered when people attack their beliefs without proofs
No, Sup Forums gets triggered no matter what. If you post proofs they will ignore it or spin it. This is just a right wing hugbox. Why not just be honest about it?

>birthers

How come the lib took a year and a half to respond to Mustaine? The lib must be looking specifically for anti-Soetoro opinions.

Metallica will always be a manly band, I listen to them while lifting/playing Dark Souls 3

Because they're mental children.

It's just that. Precisely that.

Liberals are children raised by women or beta males