Fuck mickey mouse in the asshole with a big rubber dick

Fuck mickey mouse in the asshole with a big rubber dick.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-3j-yE49gvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What did he mean by this?

RAT SHIT BAT SHIT DIRTY OLD TWAT

Remember when he got BTFO by Rick Moranis?

youtube.com/watch?v=-3j-yE49gvM

Oh look, it's a comedian trying to pass an agenda.

Isn't he funny.

having an opinion about something isn't the same as pushing an agenda you tinfoil hat retard

Why do idiot leftists and retarded manchildren think that someone yelling the most bizarre combination of curse words in an extremely uncreative way is funny?

Whatever, buddy.

Interjecting laughs with streams of consciousness is pretty lame in my book.

this guy never had an agenda jesus. he was one of the few honest people left.

He is so irrelevant now, but back in his prime he was actually doing something worth while. Now his stuff sounds fedora tipping to me

How is he able to sound fedora tipping 'now'? He's fucking dead.

hEY don't ya hate those men who part their legs really wide on the subway? Like c'mon asshole give the ladies some fuckin room here! And let me tell you... *audience cheering*... And let me tell you, if anyone tries to defend that type of behaviour even for a second their a fuckin piece of shit and you should knock their teeth out

Every time I see a "meme" on Facebook that shares some sort of "controversial" opinion, it's accompanied by that exact picture of George Carlin. I saw one talking about how liberals are being hypocritical in their response to Trump doing something, I don't even remember what, but it had a picture of George Carlin. I found it pretty distasteful.

>I found it pretty distasteful
Yep, especially considering he was never funny.

69 ASSHOLES TIED IN A KNOT

he was quite hilarious in the late 60's and early 70's when he was on the Flip Wilson Show.

HOORAY LIZARD SHIT

FUCK

Um, ok.

who is alex jone for 400 Alex

God, I miss George. His material over the current administration would be priceless.

Damn, so true.

It is though...

Because I've listened to him now