Why are Italian descendants in Anglo countries more willing to keep Italian culture alive than the ones that ended up...

Why are Italian descendants in Anglo countries more willing to keep Italian culture alive than the ones that ended up in non-Anglo countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikipedia.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sociedade_Esportiva_Palmeiras
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>hello i am italian! mama mia!

>AYYOO WE WUZ SCARFACE N SHIIIETT, IM GONNA DRESS UP LIKE A MAFIA DESPITE BEING WEAK AS SHIT
/italian diaspora as can be confirmed by any aussie users who have lived near them

That map is fake as fuck.
Argentina is 92% pure Amerindian, and 8% mestizo which is a mixture of Spanish+Amerindian (majority Amerindian)

You've made this thread a hundred times and you get BTFO'd by facts. You're humiliated every single time and still go on, retard, faggot, nigger, piece of shit.
See this? wikipedia.org/
It is a fucking INVALID source, any person can edit. There is a reason why in universities Wikipedia articles are fucking BANNED.

Retard, nigger, fucking idiot, stupid piece of shit that needs help form fucking African Americans to change your diapers. Dumbass faggot, kys. Your sole existence is a waste of oxygen that could be used for better purposes.

>I'm eyetalian, capish?

Italians in anglo countries
>fuck off wog/wop

Italians in south america
>welcome

I wonder what the Italian stereotypes are in non-Anglo countries

Well, what is exactly keeping Italian culture alive for you, and how do you know if the descendants in anglo countries keep it alive more than the others?

>welcome
They were expelled from all AMERINDIAN south American countries and they had to be forced to go to Brazil.
This is why there are 80 million Italians in Brazil and ZERO in the rest of South America.

Ameridians don't treat kindly those who invade our ancestral territory.

Geez fucking autist, what's your malfunction?

>amerindiantinos

Recessive minorities like you should go back to their great great great grandparents' shithole if you don't like Amerindians.

>80 million Italians in Brazil
bullshit

kek, the same faggot spaming for like a year or more, seek help or a job at least.

Because anglo countries have weak culture, and people feel the need to latch on to any sense of identity they can get in the dull, faceless "cultural mosaic". Canada is probably the worst offender, and as a result it's one of the most boring countries in the world.

t. half Italian

fucking motherfucker I've had enough of your shitposting fucking faggot going on like this since a fucking year shitaly shitaly I'll fuck you up that's what you wanted right? you stupid amerindian maggot, you wanted attention, now you have it and soon you'll have also a broken nose you dirty fuck of a monkey

Check reliable sources, it's true.
Argentina is also 92% pure Amerindian and 8% Mestizo (Amerindian+Spaniard)

Insecure much? Go to yurop if you don't like living in an Amerindian country.

i come to post

One of our biggest soccer teams was funded by shitalian immigrants
they are the biggest muh hurtage fags i've seen

Say that to my face nigger not online and you'll see what happens.
The Amerindian MAN will wreck your sorry shitalian ass.

Argentinian teams (which hold the record of most Libertardores and International cups won in total) were all funded by AMERINDIAN bulls.

We are strong.

You're the one spaming this shit, pretty much in the same tier as the super Incas and the Kara Boga autists... ni siquiera sabemos si sos posta, donde tenes el bulo?

For more information
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sociedade_Esportiva_Palmeiras

estas caliente porque sos minoria y no te bancas que los amerindios somos mayoria

volve a r/argentina rediturro sin aguante

>Jersey shore larpers keep italian culture alive

Uh papu, alto pedo tenes en la cabeza, hace meses que no venia por acá y seguis en la misma.

Can you translate this into American please?

sisi volvete a taringa
si no aceptas la readlidad demografica de tu pais entonces el que vive en una nube de pedo sos vos choroy

they're arguing whether Argentina is mostly amerindian of not

me big pee pee.
you small pee pee.

nothing interesting,ge's the amerindian, italian hating obsessed guy, apparently he's here 24/7
No soy de ir a esa garcha, pero estar tan obsesionado y pasartela posteando acá donde se te cagan de risa? está bien que esto es 4chinz, pero vos no sos normalito, seguí repitiendo lo mismo como disco rayado, en unos meses vuelvo a reirme.

yo me voy a reir cuando los amerindios te aplanemos el rancho jkkajajaaajaka
no tenes aguante noo date cuenta jaja recesivo

Dude, here is a street literally called Pizzas Street.

pls be in arequipa

I-I'm in Lima, user.

Lots of Italian descendants in wealthiest zones.