Hillary Clinton confirmed to be lesbian and marriage is botched according to FBI Agent in my family

Someone in my family who passed away not too long ago used to work beside Clinton during his days. From his experience, Clinton's marriage is a front and Hillary had affairs with multiple women during her marriage.

Other urls found in this thread:

tobefree.wordpress.com/2015/06/25/video-clinton-insider-reveals-hillarys-lesbian-sexcapades-bill-clinton-said-time-and-time-again-that-she-had-had-more-women-than-he-had-larry-nichols/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hot, got any videos?

>passed away
How did she kill him and why?

I wishhhh but I have my 90 year old grandma who knew his secrets as a source. AMA and I'll report back.

That is not the true happening. The lesbian thing is speculation because she is in a sexual relationship with Michelle Obama who is actually a man. Digits confirm.

check em

>Someone in my family who passed away not too long ago used to work beside Clinton during his days

>passed away not too long ago

Hillary is one murderous bitch.

Nice, did your dad also work for Nintendo?

>my dad work for nintendo

Post picture of your family member's dead corpse with a time-stamp or gtfo

Really? One of my neighbor's friend's uncle's caretaker's relatives had a dogwalker who knew a maid whose third cousin twice removed had a friend who said OP is a faggot

Barbell

My uncle, who is a member of the Fandango Rangers, can confirm this

Japanese are fucking savage

superb!

a homeless man told me something very similar when i was in washington dc

one of his buddies was their golf caddy and he accidentally walked in on hillary and another woman and then disappeared a few weeks laters.

Bump for moar

You better not be lying Faggot.

i fucked bill and hillary clinton in the ass.
AMA

In other news today: water is wet...

Hey wow publicly known inside info

Nice source op

Yeah and he knows about all the cool things before they come out! No bully now huh!

There is also a possibilty she might swing the other way if you know what I mean.

>She eats vagina

>The lesbian thing is speculation because she is in a sexual relationship with Michelle Obama who is actually a man

that's some jerry springer worthy shit

>confirmed
Haha.
David Icke has been pushing that meme for years, probably before most of you were born.

tobefree.wordpress.com/2015/06/25/video-clinton-insider-reveals-hillarys-lesbian-sexcapades-bill-clinton-said-time-and-time-again-that-she-had-had-more-women-than-he-had-larry-nichols/