Any good documentaries about YOUNG people not old sacks of shit around 17-22 year old trying to lose weight?

any good documentaries about YOUNG people not old sacks of shit around 17-22 year old trying to lose weight?
i need to make myself feel better

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QtYgmDEddug
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>old sacks of shit around 17-22 year old

Underage and reported

youtube.com/watch?v=QtYgmDEddug

>eat less
>drink more water
>monitor your calories
>exercise if you want to

wow was that so hard?

Just do a psmf.

Do intermittent fasting, it makes weight loss very easy after the first week of getting used to it.

just eat 1k calories a day until u hit goal weight u dont even have to do exercise fucking retard

dude like the only things i do all day is bing eat, talk to myself and play wow besides shit posting

i eat out of boredom i dont have nothing good to replace it with im sorry CHAD

Just burn more calories than you take in, theres no other answer

Stop smoking, fatass.

>be fat
>hate being fat
>don't do anything to not be fat

implying smoking doesnt keep your hands busy

Tell mom to stop buying snacks at the grocery store

Cant eat whats not there

while playing wow get one of those portable foot cycles. They basically act as a exercise bike except they are small and you can put your feet on them. It doesn't have the rest of the bike stuff. just the feet cycle part. my dad had one when he was in rehab and i snagged his. i just pedal while im at the desk. lost tons of weight that way. eventually got energy and gradually started changing my diet (trust me just doing the exercise changes you mentally you'd be surprised how much happens automatically once you decide to lose weight)

Just be yourself you tubby bitch.

just go fuck yourself

If you don't want to take the necessary steps to stop being fat, or at least being less fat, then just get used to the idea of being fat. That user wasn't lying, I lost 60 pounds in about six months back in '14, and I've been able to keep it off with minimal effort.

>Stop drinking sodas
>Only eat when you're actually hungry
>Stop the habit of eating until you can't fit anything else in, stop eating when you stop feeling hungry

It's surprisingly easy, it just requires a slight change of habit.

Watch 'Heavyweights' OP

i have this habbit from since i was little
the only time i lost weight was when i gained height and it equeled itself

Start volunteering somewhere pumba

>volunteering

here you go OP

but, truth be told, I've only lost a few ounces of fluid each viewing

>anons give good advice
>I can't because it's been this way for age.s
get used to being fat then faggot. Or just go to /fit/ and get a source for DNP like every other lazy sack of shit who can't do it themselves and then overdose for us.

watch your blood sugar skelington

You're going to die obese unless you change those habits. If you don't want to change those habits you won't lose weight plain and simple.

you know if i had a gf that would motviate me with kisses and tell me to move my bear ass and go for a walk with her i would do it

but i dont have nothing to look up too
inb4 do it for rurself
thanks arnold...

Fuck you're pathetic.

im too much of a romantic and charming person for you tryhards

Who enables you? Does your mom buy you food? Is she fat too?

oh yeah shes fat also
she buys all the food and cooks its always something to eat laying around the kitchen or rooms

user, you're gonna be fat your whole life. Get used to it.

Those fat old people used to be you. They wanted to lose weight as well, but in the end they just couldn't hack it just as you've shown you can't in this thread.

hopefully i die in my sleep and someone finds my corpse before it starts rotting

What would you like in life? Besides being skinny.

a girlfriend with low standards
desu because my single mother raised me i literally look out for a replacement wich i will never find
i wonder how crushing the expierience will be when she dies i dont think i will make it alone then

>Fatty thinks he's bear mode
Laughable

am I on /r9k/ by mistake?

>hopefully i die in my sleep

>can't kill himself
>can't lose wight

what can you do, user? Being human means changing. Try things, attempt to evolve. Do what you don't think you can. What's the point in leading a stagnant life. It's easy? Well, leading an "easy" life leads to boredom, and discomfort. Not exercising and not dieting is easy. It's fantastic at first, but then you mull and your unhappiness surfaces and you make threads like these. Wanting to watch videos about people losing weight. Wanting to be a voyeur to a lifestyle you will never commit to?
Is this how you want to live your life? Wanting something, but never lifting a finger in order to achieve it? user, you're gonna fail at first, and it's gonna be hard, but you have to keep trying to life that finger. Evolve, Change. Try. Be the people in the documentary you want to watch to comfort yourself knowing that there are other people out there doing what you want to do but won't.