Pol unironically wants this to become president of the united states

>pol unironically wants this to become president of the united states

>Obama is just spouting some shit answer.
>Trump tells in one sentence whats up.

Less is sometimes more you fucking Leafnigger

>i got cuked so hard i got cucked out of my country itself

What did OP mean by this???

This points out an interesting fact that explains the rise of trump. He's able to make easily digestible soundbites that can be quoted verbatim. 'keep crooked hilary out" can be stated more easily than the eloquent response that Obama gave. Which is kinda the point. Yes, trump is a dangerous ideologue with no actual policy but hes interesting to listen to. Obama says things which are difficult to understand when he's talking about difficult and complex issues, like foreign policy, national security, debt, income, corruption etc.
But that's because he's spent years of his life studying and practicing it.

brevity is the soul of wit

>this

It illustrates the problem with over-educated university idiots nicely, leaf. Too bad you guys are too frostbitten from your weather to understand this basic reality.

>Obama wrote that answer

Trump's answer clearly came from him, Obama's answer came from a team of 15 nu-male policy wonks

Yeah Obama literally did none of that shit.

At least he put down something that's an actual achievable thing which he can and will do in the short term. Not the moronic platitudes most people eat up because it 'feels' smart.

obamas answer was written by a lawyer. speech writer, then passed to a polls expert and reviewed by a focus group.

preprepared even before obama started the ama

trump wrote, himself, what he thinks

who do you trust more?

A

Mfw hillary laundered millions while serving as sec of state

Obama has to reply in paragraphs...to hide the big lie

wtf he'd already been president for 3 years at that point you don't think he's give an answer based on actual policy? Did they ever get the Disclosure Act passed?

doesnt this confirm that obama is a lying bitch?

I am going to go with the guy that doesnt want to overturn the 1st amendment

He is simple and effective, i prefer that over a beaurocrat that always talks but gets nothing done.

i mean, Trump isn't wrong

>implying obongo wrote that

>no actual policy
>leafnigger is too dumb to read his website

kys

>implying this isn't the greatest answer ever

HAHAHHAHHAHAH pathetic OP
>that flag

Oh shit Fuck off, leaf.

>citizens united was decided wrong
Fuck off retard

How can people say that after jeb loses and trump wins?

Even if you grant that money has an affect of politics, it can't shill literally any candidate into office

At the end of the day it's the retarded electorate that is to blame

Ask any individual in this country and they'll tell you THEIR electoral decisions were right, and EVERYONE ELSE is the reason we're here.

Obama is too much like
>look at me guys im smart
Trump is at least relatable

>propose an amendment that modifies the 1st
>dont even state the content of it

Unfortunately there are no good options in America right now, it's just a choice between two bad candidates.

The least bad should win, Trump is just pointing that out and that's all he really needs to do.

>Not having any substantive policies is just part of his deal-cutting strategy, you cucks! He's playing 324248D chess!

t.drumpf supporter

Thanks for putting my thoughts to words, leaf.

If it ever does actually get overturned I hope every shity liberal movie, tv show, news organization and website gets censored for 'influencing elections'

>bullshit unachievable babble he cleary didnt deliver on
vs
>achievable, simple answer he can deliver on

Trump's first answer was perfectly fine. What was your issue with it cuck? Too specific for you?

>Unfortunately there are no good options in America right now,
Turn bongland into a colony

Worry about your own dying country.

>obama gives long winded spiel in order to make himself feel smart 3 years ago

>nothing has been done or changed that he talked about

>trump gives short answer that actually IS something we Americans can do to solve the issue

I dont see any problems here DESU senpai.

Did Obama actually do anything about it?

A leaf understanding politics.

You beat me to it, I feel like Obamas answer would be impressive and intelligent, if he actually did anything to solve the problem, but since the problem is much the same, or arguably worse, it really sort makes it pointless and makes him look worse as a president over all. Trumps answer was lnt any better though, just pandering shit, but at least it was succinct and sort of a solution.

>Obama
>a bunch of bullshit he proved was a lie as of everything that has happened in the past few years and this election

>Trump
>simple funny answer that has huge amounts of truth to it

ISLAM BTFO

>because a person takes forever to make a point that point must be correct
what a joke your country is

A FUCKING LEAF

IT'S ALWAYS A FUCKING LEAF

Gas all canadians

Spare none of their children

Obama literally says nothing though. If you bother reading what he says, he's just saying the sky is blue over and over again. He goes over why the sky is blue slightly, but then goes back to say that the sky is blue.

You faggots have to admit the AMA sucked. He skipped a lot of points.

It won't

And that's the problem. Nobody recognizes those as doing anything.

>Obama actually said this.
Are you people retarded? He has like a 90 IQ.

>not saging a leaf thread

What the fuck is this shit? Didn't Obama have the biggest "Superpac" in election history the world over - and he's sitting here talking about ending them? Now he's endorsing Clinton who probably has one of the most absurd super pacs ever, as well.

Trump barely has a pac, the meme about him funding mostly himself is true

Fuck you leaf. Probably a fucking chink

Yeah Obama what are you going to do against the influennce of money in politics:

>Bullshit answer
>4 years later he is supporting Hillary, a person who gets million of bucks be big banks

Cool story

Trump answer is shit as well

Just ban fucking leafs already, you guys elected justin trudeau.

The Times of Words are over. The World is in need of acting Leaders.

I bought MAGA hat and even I admit that AMA was fucking terrible

>someone who has actually given a well thought out answer, who shows that he understands the issue and its routes, as well as how to go about solving it

>a guy who just shouts off short platitudes

just because people are stupid and the second one appeals to them, doesn't make it a good choice

If you're in a room that's on fire because of a kitchen accident involving grease and one guy starts explaining what needs to be done to put out the fire and get everyone out, but you ignore him to listen to the guy who just shouts "Hey just throw some water on it!", it's your fault when you get fucking burned

Trump doesn't have an actual plan. Sure he speaks his mind, but it just happens that the most banal platitudes and ideas keep spilling out.

Obama should have learned from the weed man.

>I admit that AMA was fucking terrible
It was reddit what were you expecting?

Assuming you actually understand what Obama wrote, he pledges to do absolutely nothing. He gives a couple of suggestions, related to Congress, without explaining let alone commuting to getting the Congress to do it. Its nicely sounding hot air, its nothing at all. Trump, on the other hand, makes an actual pledge.

*commuting = committing

>went to reddshit for an AMA

Kill yourself

The first one is basically a long version of the second one.

At any rate obama is ignoring what's happening on brazil, even if it WAS prohibited it doesn't mean they wouldn't just keep doing it.

there is no need for trump to rant about "MUH SUPER PACS" because these super pacs were already BTFO when trump obliterated every single one of their lapdogs, including Yeb! and rubio, in the primaries.

Trump answers were shit.
>He answered like 12 questions and most of these answers were buzzwords and menes
Don't get me wrong, I am yuge Trump supporter, but why does he do this kind of stuff when it arguably does not help him much.

So you're voting Democrat?
Trump wants to violate freedom of religion and freedom of speech...

I have no idea why my fellow Canucks are so retarded... it's only on Sup Forums though. You go to pretty much any other community, and the Canadians act like normal fucking people.

Here though, apparently all the retards come out

HE PLAYS TO HIS AUDIENCE

HIS AUDIENCE WAS FUCKING REDDSHITTERS

ARE YOU A REDDSHITTER?!

Holy shit you're dumb. Everyone is just laughing at you. I hope that you did think this was a good reply.

Oh yeah another thing, SAYING something, doesn't mean he would do it. Obongo had 8 YEARS to do this shit.

He fucked up with foreign policy.
He fucked up with the welfare state.
He fucked up the economy and changed the way the unemployment polls are made to make it seem better.
He fucked up health care.
He made black people even more spoiled.
He let Hillary be Secretary.
He fucked up.

I dont even have a reddit account, but from what I understand r/the_donald and Sup Forums overlap significantly.

And in the end, Obama did nothing

yeah this it's fucking "eloquent" but it's also something that with common sense (wow these people won't put there names on the ad maybe they are tricking me in secret) or won't ever happen (that bit on citizens united is total bullshit that will never happen)

so
don't use your brain citizen we'll fix it
and
trust me i'm a constitutional scholar ;^)

go blue team yay

Honestly this citizens United hate is just another example of liberal oversimplification, same as "living wage" or "affordable rent"
Before primaries, the democratic process, there were intermediaries who decided who was the best candidate for their party. Middle men would test party loyalty and popularity to the public to pick candidates in a refined and expert manner. This invalidated the need of spending millions, if not billions, in ad campaigns.
>then the election of 1968 happened and the dems chimped out
Now we have this shitshow
>Donald trump (including party outsiders such as kasich and cruzmissile)
>MATCH ME REDDIT! And berniefags
>riots everywhere
>political polarization
Not even Clinton would be picked for nomination because the intermediaries would know no one likes her, but the Clinton foundation buys the media and votes, a process unnecessary with middle men
repub nominee would prob be Trey Gowdy with intermediaries
I really hope they don't remove the electoral college because people are so amenable to buzzwords like " DEMOCRACY FOR DA PEOPLE"
Buzzwords already fucked economics (minimum wage, unions, capital gains taxes, "fair trade")

Then leave here
Reddshit is a cancer on the internet

There is no overlap, they just copypaste our memes

>I gave you a wall of text instead of just getting straight to the point therefore I'am intellectually superior

On the other hand
>If you kill your enemies they win
Canada made this person their PM and unironically think that it was a good choice.

ahahahahaha

I'm of the opinion that the best form of government is republican, and the worst is democratic

The closer you get to democratic, the worse things become.

Crooked hillary is literally all those things and obama endorsed her anyway.

Vote trump, save your country.

>implying both parties, in fact all politicians, aren't just platitude machines
>implying that's not their job to appeal to the people and listen to actual experts on the side

This. Trump is nothing but a conman who spouts memes. Its why he has nabbed such a following among the uneducated.

Just look at Sup Forums and feggit, and how much both faun over him.

1) less is more

2) everything Obama talks about doing in that answer never happened

Obama statement is just as empty as the Trump one.
He is just wrote a paragraph of wooden language.
In fact there are more acts promised in the Trump catchphrase than the in Obama one.

>Obama dumps a mini essay which sounds nice, doesn't mean shit for the actual problem
>Trump dumps a retarded soundbite, also doesn't mean shit for the actual problem

A republic can be democratic. One thing I'd like to see implemented is a democracy where you have multiple voted so you don't feel induced to vote another
>you have 3 votes
>you really don't like Hillary but you're not doted about trump
>you vote Johnson, stein, and trump
The problem with non democracies is that the guy can, not only be a megalomaniac, but a retarded obstinate megalomaniac who doesn't listen to smart advisers
The thing I like about trump is that he relies on smart people and possesses humility. If republican values emphasized the latter it'd be great

How are those Super-PACs doing today?

nice tl;dr wall of text from obama

the question is : did he do it ? Oh right he didnt. Make if he wrote a couple more lines...

maybe *

>dangerous ideologue with no actual policy
Dad get the fuck off of Sup Forums

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy maplebro

yes

Obama is all talk and no action. He makes his speeches too complex to give the illusion he is intelligent. It's what most leftists do.

The real problem here is indoctrination. Brainwashing the kids to hate the country, hate the foundation, and hate white christians. With that removed, everything else false into place, and republicanism becomes the best form form of government.

>Yes, trump is a dangerous ideologue with no actual policy but hes interesting to listen to.
Except his tax policy and immigration approach.

>Obama says things which are difficult to understand when he's talking about difficult and complex issues, like foreign policy, national security, debt, income, corruption etc.
>Hope, we are stronger together. Yes we can.
Fuck off, america on estrogen.

Nice steal from Leddit faggot.

Less is more

>over-educated
are trump supporters even capable of self-reflection?

look at all the delusional bias in this thread.

so much bullshit. unreal.

its funny to me, because i read your comment, then i think about all the brazillians i've met in the past couple years that were desperately trying to get PR in our country. clearly we're doing something right.

Honestly both Obama and Trump are cults of personality who will not deliver on any of the shit that their cheering, drooling supporters have asked for. Every faggot generation thinks their guy will be the guy. Trump is just the most obvious con-man to date which is why his supporters look like the biggest idiots.

Keep telling yourself YES HE CAN lol

>DUDE DRUMPF LMAO
>HAHA A LOL WHY DO YOU SUPPORT DRUMPF IN CURRENT YEAR LMAO

fuck off leaf

>A fucking leaf

Nice cherrypicking

STOP GIVING CANADIANS A BAD NAME YOU LIBERAL FAGGOT!!!

I can't wait till the debates and when they're forced to talk about specifics.

Trump will get BTFO

Nice words from Obama but did he do anything to reform campaign finance? No, he didn't do a single thing about. Obama is all talk no results. I can see why a leaf likes him, very similar to weedman.

There's a difference between libel and free speech.

>try to navigate reddit for ten minutes
>even make a fake account

I couldn't do anything, the layout is complete ass. How do I follow conversations? What's the order of people talking? Why do so many people make the same threads with no replies? How is anything of supposed value discussed on a website like that?

Shit tier shill

Kill yourself