Guys what if - haha now get this, he, uhh... raped her because he's in a infinite loop right? Haha...

Guys what if - haha now get this, he, uhh... raped her because he's in a infinite loop right? Haha. I mean it wouldn't matter right haha i mean the day would just keep repeating lol thats just a crazy thought i had haha.

>ctrl + f "rape"
>0 results

Sup Forums I'm proud

>catched

How many times did he shoot up the police station?

Use the pasta for a GD thread next time, your post makes me want to go back in a loop and not read it.

killing yourself is a greater sin than rape which he did multiple times in the movie

Trapped in a clock? More like trapped with my cock!

Imagine if he became her pusy and foot slave forever on loop haha

Imagine if he rapes her and it's the last loop haha

Andy McDowell has zero sex appeal though. I would bang the owner of the B&B first.

he would remember and have to live with the guilt for the rest of his life. He's alpha enough to sleep with anyone without using force u beta fuck

Imagine if you have red.dit opinions forever... Looks like you already do

I wouldn't do it, but only because I'd be afraid the very day I do some seedy shit will be the final loop

>90s hair
>pretty smile
>delicious southern drawl

You a faggot, son?

Based pusyposter

Yes

I only FUCK BIG BLACK COCKS, bitch ass bitch.

>terrible fucking actress

>he rapes her
>it was all a prank and they were only pretending the day reset to see what shit he would do
>he pretends he was only joking too

why didn't he just not go to sleep to stop the loop?lmao

>not living for a trillion years, becoming a Time Lord, and figuring out how the time loops works and how to control it
>goes after pussy instead

>Uh sorry Stephanie, I thought I could go back in time and not rape you.