What the fuck was his problem

what the fuck was his problem

Other urls found in this thread:

secondlivestock.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he couldn't live without steak

Nihilism

He was blue pilled so he wanted to live in a fantasy. Same as all liberals.

Cypher did nothing wrong.

He sold his soul.

He was very unlikeable, he probably knew this and it made him bitter because he knew he couldnt decypher the Trin.

>I'm enlightened about the left, wymen, and POC

ebin

he wanted to live as a cuck

nothing wrong with that

He was right though. Did any of the movies ever address how they were supposed to know if the real world wasn't just another matrix?

Get a grip, you fuckin memelord

It's true tho. White guilt, wage gap, ignoring crime stats. It's all one big fantasy for them where they can virtue signal and play hero.

>wants to show people the truth
>doesn't tell them the truth about the truth

If Morpheus wasn't a faggot hypocrite cunt, he'd tell all the people he wants to free the truth.

Just admit you are racist and can't get laid

I dunno, but the real world of the Matrix really is pretty shitty. Live in a dirty wet hole in the ground surrounded by a bunch of raving African tribes people bump and grinding all day. I'm sure everyone would rather live in the fantasy of the Matrix than the shitty real world.

>racist virgin card
Lol libs are such a joke.

Bill Burr?

The real world is pretty shitty tho user. Globalism is a pipe dream unless other countries that aren't predominately white start hosting people too. This shouldn't be a one way street.

yeah, it was

He has no guarantees the machines will even honor the agreement. Any why would they?

I don't think he hates Zion so much as he is bitter at Morpheus and acting out of spite.

SHE WAS A WHOUUAHHH

you didn't deny it so.....

First post is always best post

So.....?

A. She was a hoo-er
B. She hit him

someone post some goddamn cheeks

>THAT SONUVABITCH SINCLAIR SET UP JIMMY KING!

UNF

lel

Maybe knowingly taking the blue pill is the true red pill...

This guy had the right idea.

kek

SHE WAS A BEAUTIFUL, INNOCENT CREATURE THAT NEVER HURT NOBODY

Why didn't he use a program to eat steak similar to their training programs?

>yes let me live in the Matrix but erase my memories so it literally makes zero difference if I kill myself right now or live avain inside the Matrix

he was a manlet

>stops giving a fuck about le resistance
>just wants to be comfy
>sells out all the normies
>kills niggers

literally our boy

He acted like the biggest nigger though.

some say cypher is still awaiting respawn to this day

Colin Farrell's best role imo.

I'd choose the matrix over living with autistic morpheus and having trinity with my balls in a vice all the time, too.

>normies
the matrix is literally about beta uprising you normie redditor faggot

THE MOST BLUE-PILLED MOTHERFUCKER ON THE MATRIX

shitty reality and "freedom" vs blissful ignorance and comfy slavery

i take option 2 desu

You know, I always wondered if Smith would really hold to his end of the deal.

>b-but machines don't lie, user sempai

It's a plot point that Smith is different, and the guy HATES humans. Who knows, perhaps he would make him a rich actor... crippled on a bed from the neck down.

You can't reinsert into the matrix so Smith was already being a manipulative sadistic prick by promising it to Cypher

>Racism and misogyny is fedora now
Jesus Christ, you libshits don't know when to stop do you?

>can wish anything he could want
>doesn't wish his hair back
0/10

pathetic virgin

imagine if the matrix had kept its end of the deal and given cypher the perfect life?

>wake up born as an actor
>you're given like an 80% seduction success rate (too high and it would get boring)
>take a bunch of hot girls virginities in highschool
>have threesomes and 4 somes with hot girls
>become a famous actor
>matrix introduces life coaches and people to make sure you still feel purpose and don't get aimless
>eat lots of delicious, juicy steak
>matrix drains your battery a bit less so you feel healthier , live longer

>Machines supposedly need the codes to Zion's mainframe
>Can just muster up a mass of machines large enough to completely fuck up Zion anyway

So were they just using him, or are the sequels that inconsistent with the first movie?

Where does it say you can't be reinserted? The machines keeps their promises. To break your promise is a human form of weakness.

I would do the exact same thing desu. Being god of a virtual world indistinguishable from a real one > being some pleb in a shitty postapoc world.

I just took it as controlling the city and turning the power off to starve the humans out was faster and easier than leading a full scale assault.
It would be weirder if a computer didn't want to take the more efficient option.

braaaaap

While that's fair to say, the Architect claimed they'd already done it several times before and they were already very good at it.

he wanted steak and whoooahhhhss

Did you hear that we are already constructing a matrix for chickens?
secondlivestock.com

>I don't think he hates Zion so much as he is bitter at Morpheus and acting out of spite.

This is the vibe I always got off of him. He is one of those bitter autists who has to argue in terms of the ends (his ends) justifying the means.

An asshole basically.

He was Sup Forums personified

It was covered at the end of the second movie though that humans always rejected the perfect world scenario and that in fact the world of 1999 was the best for humans to live. Maybe they would send him instead to the Balkans to live out his days as a simple accordion player.

kek

>implying you're not

Fuckin loser

he didn't watch Austin Powers

HOLA REDDITOR NEWFAG

shamefur dispray