TRUMP GENERAL - WATCHMEN EDITION

>LISTEN: Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails youtube.com/watch?v=UBKmJ6O6tGg
>WATCH IT HERE: CLINTON CASH FULL MOVIE youtube.com/watch?v=td2pyyCau30

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
twitter.com/hashtag/DNCleak

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Trump in Toledo, OH 7/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=3hWnp21STsI
>Trump Presser Q&A 7/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=sIhvKBdyVIY
>Trump/Pence at VFW Convention Charlotte, NC 7/26/16
youtu.be/PJFC6xysLM4

INTERVIEWS
>TRUMP’S AMA RECAP:
reddit.com/user/the-realDonaldTrump
>Ben Carson on Hannity 7/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=eoAR6nUT0P8
>Giuliani on Hannity 7/28/16
youtube.com/watch?v=PYbT1V7OLRc
>Gingrich on Hannity 7/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=zHyf8e9m_rI
>Manafort on Megyn Kelly 7/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZCAUWL36og
>Pence on O’Reilly 7/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=1tEdDwPFHbs
>Diamond & Silk on Newsmax 7/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=zQjFB4NFTDo

MEMETIC WARFARE
>/cfg/ Official Website (WIP)
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
>/cfg/ Archive
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com

/TRUMPNIGHTLYNEWS/ ARCHIVE
trumpnightlynews.wordpress.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8A7AviPLc28
youtube.com/watch?v=tGOAfqtvnrk
twitter.com/ndiblasio/status/758497532670541824
youtube.com/watch?v=FzOm__cQyLY
youtube.com/watch?v=ar05aZOL2CI
twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/758068178027032576
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYXygIcIJ6I
youtube.com/watch?v=A2WILfDKkjg
youtube.com/watch?v=4jBkiTpGm2w
youtube.com/watch?v=zGRo1mH2_8w
youtube.com/watch?v=toIDEvmTojQ
instagram.com/p/BIVl0JHDO2G/
youtube.com/watch?v=lmgTxuwJebk
twitter.com/ppollingnumbers/status/758699033548492800
reddit.com/r/ShittyTechSupport/comments/2yffgv/i_lost_all_my_files_could_i_ask_nsa_for_the/
thesatirist.com/news/NSA_Data_Backup.html
sevenforums.com/backup-restore/340768-full-harddrive-cleaned-important-data-lost-hp-laptop.html
youtube.com/watch?v=03qBqP2I4p8
rottentomatoes.com/m/hillarys_america_the_secret_history_of_the_democratic_party/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/16866/7797
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/
mega.nz/#F!CAYkjZxT!O3Q6IkFaZvmVppdsts8uIg
youtube.com/watch?v=zdhQ-HmGfdI
theglobeandmail.com/news/world/trump-backtracks-on-call-for-russia-to-find-deleted-clinton-e-mails/article31150569/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ENTERTAINMENT
>Uncensored DNC Hillary Intro ft. Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=8A7AviPLc28
>MSNBC: Nazi Frogs!
youtube.com/watch?v=tGOAfqtvnrk
>PROTESTER CATCHES ON FIRE OUTSIDE DNC AS OBAMA SPEAKS
twitter.com/ndiblasio/status/758497532670541824
>Mike Dece - Donald Trump Rap Video
youtube.com/watch?v=FzOm__cQyLY
>Niskey: Trump Ruins Bill Clinton’s Big Moment w/ Russia Comment
youtube.com/watch?v=ar05aZOL2CI
>WATCH: Democrats are…weird
twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/758068178027032576
>FLASHBACK: Trump at Ground Zero on 9/11
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYXygIcIJ6I
>My mom brought in a plate of chicken nuggets…to the DNC
youtube.com/watch?v=A2WILfDKkjg
>TAKEDOWN: Debunking Hillary Ads line-by-line
youtube.com/watch?v=4jBkiTpGm2w
>BERNIE DELEGATES LEAVE HUNDREDS OF EMPTY SEATS ON DAY 2 OF DNC
youtube.com/watch?v=zGRo1mH2_8w
>GOP: New Leadership, New Outcomes
youtube.com/watch?v=toIDEvmTojQ
>TRUMP RELEASES NEW HILLARY ATTACK AD:
instagram.com/p/BIVl0JHDO2G/
>C.uckservative Anthem: Hillary the Music Video
youtube.com/watch?v=lmgTxuwJebk

1ST FOR PORTUGUESE4TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!
MAGA

Trump is a dangerous bigot who is going to destroy America.

>media just non-stop shilling "HURRDURR TRUMP WANTS RUSSIA TO HACK US DURRHURRR"

Seriously fuck this gay country.
It doesn't matter if he's right, or it made Hillary admit anything.
Everyone is just focusing like a laser on Trump even harder now cause he was rising in the polls, that leads probably vanished now.

Fuck this shit. Fuck the media. I'm surprised someone has bombed their fucking buildings into rubble yet.

Thank you portugalbro

IGNORE ALL LEAVES

The election is officially over.

Trump cannot recover from this new Pennsylvania poll

twitter.com/ppollingnumbers/status/758699033548492800

>mfw shills cant say if Trump was legally negligent and if they can prove he intended to be
>mfw shills still cant explain why building the most simple structure ever (a wall) is the 13th labour of Hercules

Can someone meme this pic of Ian Bremmer?

So if our Emperor/Warmaster loses the throne to Hillary, we're going to be /Chaos/ right?

How was the reddit ama with trump?

He is asking Russia to leak sensitive security information in order to increase his odds at winning the general election. Don't defend that.

Many don't even know the context of the remarks (pic related and highlighted)

> if they have it, they have it

Implying he is asking them to release what they already got as opposed to asking them to hack her in the first place.

It is the same joke people make in America about the NSA

For instance

[1] I lost all my files. Could I ask NSA for the backup of them? : reddit.com/r/ShittyTechSupport/comments/2yffgv/i_lost_all_my_files_could_i_ask_nsa_for_the/

[2] More People Asking the NSA for Their Lost Data : thesatirist.com/news/NSA_Data_Backup.html

[3] Perhaps you can ask the NSA for their backup copy : sevenforums.com/backup-restore/340768-full-harddrive-cleaned-important-data-lost-hp-laptop.html

I could go on and on.

It is no coincidence that the whole media tried to make it as if Trump was asking Hillary to be hacked (instead of pointing out that they already have her "missing" emails).

It is also no coincidence that Trump said it.

He knew very well he would make the news cycle outstaging Obama, Biden and Bloomberg, for instance. (whoever heard a peep about the later speech, for instance?)

He also know that keeping people talking about Hillary and emails are a sure fire way to stoke the fire within her party and her basis of support.

5D non linear politics all the way

Viva Portugal carago!

*bang*
youtube.com/watch?v=03qBqP2I4p8

Can Trump win without Pennsylvania ?

Latest poll might be skewed in favour of Hillary, but a +9 margin is +9. Hillary is definitely winning.

MAKE
AMERICA
GREAT
AGAIN

Oh Dahnuld...

0.05$ has been added to your account

OOOOAAARRGGHH

Hillary started it and now you want to quit while she's ahead?

As our bro at pointed out

>11% independents
>48% dems
>39% republicans
>500 sample size

Garbage poll, good for us as it will make Hillary turnout even smaller

He's winning the bellwether county. Everything else is bullshit.

>suffolk university
aka 3 numales went around the campus and asked any girl they managed to find

So how long do we think this Convention high for Hillary lasts? Everyone's acting like Obama just won her the election but we all know that he's actually her last hope.

Has there ever been a bigger disparity on Rotten Tomatoes ?

rottentomatoes.com/m/hillarys_america_the_secret_history_of_the_democratic_party/

>Hillary wins
>Cold War 2.0 fully kicks off
>Cuba like crisis happens
>Race war literally happens
>Martial law is a reality
>Republicans can never win again due to imported voters
>Merkel and Hillary create a shared migrant deal

Guys I won't be able to take it and I'm not even American..

I am now going to #makethecaseforkasich

You really want to endanger your own country just so your fascist dictator can be elected?

Seems like it was pretty crappy. Maybe he realized how shit leddit is.

>one poll

PPP is polling PA this weekend

Also he'd have to either win VA or PA or bet on smaller states like NV, NH and IA

Sorry guys, my son is off his meds. Were going to shoppers drug mart to get some now, excuse me please, so sorry, thank you!

>48% of respondents are registered dems
>11% independents

Here come the shills boys

Because Hillary deleted those emails we don't even know what that sensitive information is. That is the biggest problem here.

this

>sensitive security information

I didn't realize Hillary's dirty laundry was US security information.

I can't believe you guys... all these major flaws keep surfacing about your precious little drumpf but you just keep on taking it in the ass! Just recently Trump admitted in an interview that he gets all his political viewpoints from fucking MLP, a show for little girls! What is it gonna take for you to wake up to the fact that this man is not fit to be the leader of the free world?

I want justice done.

The media does everything in their might to stop the message from going across.

They fail every step of the way as people is waking up.

> They woke up in time for Brexit
> They will wake up and elect Trump

>Bernie called Obama a nigger
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/16866/7797

>4200
DUDE

Anyone watching the democrats shill as hard as possible on Outnumbered and the fox girls stumble and stutter to prove the democrats wrong?

Seriously, independents and democrats watching this would think the democrats are 100% right because these fox girls can't argue against them.

>losing in a rePUBElican biased poll
>getting BTFO'd in PA
IT'S OVER DRUMPFKINS HAHAHAHAHAHA!

If they can pay people to fill seats at the DNC couldn't they also pay people to vote for Hillary?

After seeing dopey Kaine flub his speech yesterday, how badly is Pence going to destroy him in the VP debates?

So how bad is the shilling?

I noticed that 17 of 19 OPs on the front of pol were either sliding, attacking, or mimicking conservatives. Are the shills eating it like nigger dick or what?

*prrrrrrt*

Did you hear that? That was a fart. It's a better foreign policy proposal than anything Donald Trump has laid on the table.

Very badly, Kaine is one weird little dude.

Its your country that's in danger. All our liberals will flee there and shit it up.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/

There are bots downvoting Trump's AMA from yesterday.

It's gone from over 10k to closer to 1.5k.

If you have a reddit account, give it a bump. The more Bernie voters that see it the better.

I think you'd better put him down canucuck, do the world a favor

Not downloading the attachment pal.

Can you put it on soundcloud or such kind of service?

It's emails she sent and received while she was secretary of state, genius. Of course it's going to be sensitive. She has even said so herself that Trump's request is a dangerous attempt to collaborate with hostile foreign actors for the sake of furthering his own campaign.

awful, he answered about 13 questions in 1.5 hours.

I don't have a soundcloud or anything like that. It's only from wikileaks, nothing bad. It's a 59 second voice mail.

I'm the newswire guy that posts high rest photos.

Just uploaded all photos from DNC day 3. It includes
some protests and all the JUST faces of speakers.
Still there are photos from RNC and past DNC days,

mega.nz/#F!CAYkjZxT!O3Q6IkFaZvmVppdsts8uIg

Enjoy! & MAGA

Just wanted to thank you Sup Forums for electing the a candidate that loses to Hillary Clinton.

Cheers.

CTR is focussing on Sup Forums and reddit right now

Just ignore them, they get paid per (you)

If by endanger you mean completely doing away with all the leftist subversion, then yeah.

>It's a better foreign policy proposal than anything Donald Trump has laid on the table.

Yeah what could be better than a guaranteed forever war under the spread ass-cheeks of the regressive left?

>11 % ind
>39% reps

Trump has much much more support amongst dems. If the poll were fair he would be much closer to her, lol.

>Pirkanmaa

youtube.com/watch?v=zdhQ-HmGfdI
>"TOLERANT" LIBERALS

Even worse about this poll

>Claims 60% of fucking PA residents support an assault weapons ban

No fucking shot is that true

>not posting the gif

weak

Funny how Hillary going to jail for corruption and stupidity is made into a national security issue.

meh!

> reddit

We've got the cartoon avatarfagging Swede back who no one will ban for some reason and he's annoying as fuck. Along with the usual leafs who think they're funny but they'll never be Australia.

full damage control mode

0/10

>April
Not even trying at this point.

Well, according to the press statement it's a matter of "national security".

really makes me think

it was alright. It wasn't meant for us. It was for the bernout cucks at lebbit.

Btw the other two replies are shills

>It's emails she sent and received while she was secretary of state, genius

So it's email that has already been compromised and possibly hacked anyway.

At least Russia could do us a favor by returning it to us since Hillary didn't.

WHERE ARE THE EMAILS, JULIAN?

It's directly from wikileaks, grandma. No one's trying to give you a virus.

Overclocked Damage Control Mode.

They know Hillary is burning and crashing.

>Many don't even know the context of the remarks (pic related and highlighted)

It wasn't a request for Russia to hack Hillary's server. That server doesn't exist anymore, and hasn't for years.

It was a brilliant, sarcastic attack on the MSM, in a press conference full of MSM. MSM is doing everything they can to bury the leaked emails, thus Trump's snark.

I thougt geert will rule the world.

>11% ind
this should be illegal

WaPo is so shit its sad

>meh!

fuck off proxyshill.

At least learn the board's culture before you try to correct the record.

But she only deleted personal emails so it's not anything important

Just saw this one. Russia BTFOing Trump as usual.

theglobeandmail.com/news/world/trump-backtracks-on-call-for-russia-to-find-deleted-clinton-e-mails/article31150569/

>“As regards these (email) batches, that is not our headache. We never poke our noses into others’ affairs and we really don’t like it when people try to poke their nose into ours,” he said.

>“The Americans needs to get to the bottom of what these emails are themselves and find out what it’s all about.”

So much for Trump being able to tell foreign countries what to do. Good luck getting Mexico to pay for your border wall.

Cornel West called Obama a nigger.

>tfw based Christie stopped the flow of faggot ass Jersey govt workers who spread thier cancer here because they ruined thier state

fe, familia, y trabajo mofo

Anyone know what tue actual distribution of Dems to Ind to Reps is, or a close estimate?

>donald trump says mean thing
>/Pol goes racist sexist homophobic
Remember when /Pol used to be left-leaning libertarians? I think the quality of our discussions used to be better back when we had actual principles behind our politics, like open borders and free trade. Now all we do is blame minorities for our problems, like some redneck in bumfuck iowa. We should petition the mods to ban racism in /Pol so we could have higher class discussions and drive out the KKK sympathizing nazi psychopaths who've recently invaded us. There's even Trump threads out the wazoo now! I think that should be our signal that we need to join the fight against hate speech by adopting the Facebook hate speech guidelines and banning people who say n***er for example. It's time we manned up and took a stand for a true conservative like Hillary.

Any good info from the new set of leaks?

>tfw u see the money

>republican in black face

What the hell is with all the shills today?

So you and the Clinton campaign both admit that Hillary Clinton put our national security at risk by knowingly keeping and exchanging sensitive information on a personal server?
I honestly don't give a fuck what Russia knows, they are not our greatest threat. I think the Clintons are a bigger threat.
And, as someone who believes in government transparency, who also thinks people like Edward Snowden did the right thing, it's hard to be upset about this.

It doesn't matter to almost anyone who's real

>But she only deleted personal emails so it's not anything important

By alleging that Trump's comments amounted to espionage, Team Clinton confirmed the deleted emails were work emails, not personal ones.

Trump set the trap, and Team Clinton stepped right into it.

Why are liberals trying to make it seem like we're the bad guys for finding all these emails.