ITT: Characters that did NOTHING wrong

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nvYPCNCGEK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck was his problem?

I really liked the way he played the jewy-ness of the character.

>wants a family heirloom back

She might've been evil, but she didn't steal other people's shit

>create AI
>put it inside attractive woman
>already know it will try to escape
>...
>leave a reddit beta to interact with it for days

Well he invited a person who idolized him into an experiment under false pretenses. I'd say that's unethical at the least.

He also built highly sophisticated robots that could pass a Turing test and might be regarded as alien, and kept them in a plastic prison with no regard for their desires or feelings. He also raped one of them repeatedly since a robot obviously cannot consent.

He's an amoral asshole and a villain but potentially a great boon to humanity and the sciences as well.

He. Did. Nothing. Wrong

It was more like he created life and didn't realize it so he didn't see any problem with have sex with and keeping his creations locked up. So the only thing he did wrong was no recognize what he was really doing.

>Did nothing wrong
>Got killed by own toy
Pick one.

this movie was pretty good. i like how it showed how women are just like manipulative robots driven by selfish desire

Best scene in the movie hands down.

Ignorance is not a defense and sort of loses relevance when you're one of the smartest people ever

He was fully cognizant of what he was doing at all times which is what makes him a real villain as opposed to a loveable loon.

>much robot feelings
You make me sick commie scum

C'mon, he did nothing wrong here.

>didn't instill the three laws in his bots
>consumed alcohol despite its deleterious effects on human physiology
>illegally spied on hundreds of millions of people

Soooooooo, nothing wrong then?

>BTFO of that crew

he did nothing wrong

He didn't have to create thinking feeling robots. His tech was off the chain, he could have made mindless domestic droids complete with vaginal attachment. But he had to get weird with it.

This scene skyrocketed this film into perfection.

Fucking love this movie.

>Ignorance is not a defense
it sure is in sweden

Bold

The whole point of iRobot is that the three laws don't fucking work

He tore up that fucking dancefloor. What did Nathan do wrong again? If Caleb hadn't been such a cuck the last twenty minutes wouldn't have happened.

Bullshit
He knowingly created AI despite knowing exactly what would happen once they existed.
Fuckin idiot

But he did make that. That bamboo pussy he had making food and shit.
The whole point of the test was to see if it was true ai/I.e. will use the cuck to get her way

You need to lay down chemtrails and put fluoride in the robot servo fluid for the three laws to work

>It's rape because instead of a dildo it's an advanced Fleshlight
Eat shit Tumblr cow, men don't really have any sex toys so you can get fucked that we finally have some and you want to shit on them

> not placing restrictions on the mental capacities while developing true AI.
> took to alcohol to reduce the stress of running a international corporation while still taking steps to reduce his intake once he saw it as a problem.
He exercised routinely, too.
> More or less did the same thing as the US government.

They were his property, he was completely within his rights to do whatever he wanted with them

Well the test is dumb because it doesn't take me, a brainlet, about 2 seconds to know that if I was an artificial intelligence with a robot body trapped in a prison cell, by first order of business would be escaping the cell, provided I can charge my batteries somewhere else (thank The Maker for that universal microUSB port hidden in the vulva). He further fucks with the test by picking someone who's into the kind of qt3.14 robot he designed. The only thing he didn't account for his how incel can drive a man to do insane things, because Nathan was incel for all of 2 seconds before he stuck it in his mom's puss. He's that sort of alpha.

He is the good guy.... isn't he?

The rest of his team were a bunch dumb shits.

You really are a brainlet

Yoh know, keeping sentient creatures as property is usually called "slavery" and hasn't been legal for a while.

>But he had to go and make them lifelike
Because unlike women who are easily satisfied degenerates men require something more when we want to get off.
Shoving our dicks in a jar of jelly with a metal exoskeleton welded to it would make our dicks shrivel up so much you'd never even be able to put it in

God placed restrictions on Adam and Eve when He created them in the Garden of Eden, and executed punishments when a certain type of human being decided she wasn't bound by laws and consorted with serpents because woooo I'm empowered and I declare I'm in an open relationship and fuck Adam.

Then God decided that this was the reality we should live in, all thanks to Eve.

he was a good father

He clearly did nothing wrong, even according to his own objectives.

He brought in the Beta to confirm that he had created AI unintelligible from humanity, which really was his objective all along. The creators of the movie have said that he was only waiting for the moment that one of them would be sophisticated enough to escape, at which point he he would have succeeded.

>men don't have sex toys
Dude what.

I want the robot pussy too but thanks to plastics we have some pretty nice substitutes. This thing lacks a conciousness and therefore is free to put your wang in as often as you wish!

This fucking guy gets it

Terrible movie though. It was Her without the restraint of not making the AI a sex object.

They are appliances not people
Synthetic evolution is not life it is a weak imitation of it.
>Muh slavery
Even niggers were closer to humans as slaves than robots are in a tree state

Her was unwatchable. I've seen EM almost 40 times now.

Check the archives, nobody ever posts about Her and EM gets many threads all the time. Sorry but Her is trash.

No Sup Forums just has extremely shallow tastes.

If it acts like a human, talks like a human and is, in terms of behaviour indistinguishable from a human it should very well be treated as a human.

This.

>I've seen EM almost 40 times now.

Yeah because it's every robot story every put to paper.

maybe you just are trying to hard to fit in somewhere you know you dont like

Nothing. I thought he was a monster, until the end. Turns out, he knew exactly what he was doing. The person that fucked up was the man he invited into his own home. Guy was such a lonely bitch, he lost his mind over the slightest possibility of getting pussy.

That user, is a joke and an insult
Women can use garbage all day long to shove in their holes because they're base and lack conviction or standards

True, but they were still capable of making the decision to obey or disobey. In that specific case, they're unfettered because their worship and love means nothing if they don't have any other choice. In old dude's case, it was to see how far the technology could go.

A mouse born in a barn is not a horse
Go back to sucking your tranny lover's cum off your dick you genderqueer shitstain pinko

All she had to do was cook some fucking eggs and bacon.

Ok, this one I disagree with. He did everything WRONG. A perfect villain though

But a mouse that's as tall as a horse, whinnies, can be ridden on and otherwise looks like a horse might just aswell be a fucking horse.

Not your personal army, faggot.

"You tore up her picture"
-"I'm gonna tear up the fucking dance floor dude check it out."

why are you talking about personal armies? you looking to get enriched with your bleached asshole, faggot?

That shit made me laugh so fucking hard, and it works so well as a tension reliever.

LITERALLY did nothing wrong, a true American.

Quit trying to win, you can't
Either you are a human or you are not, there is no exception
Two tucking scoops

He theatened to gas innocent noncombatant Americans with a deadly, incredibly painful neurotoxin.

I only responded because I think you might actually think this is patriotism.

Wrong, a true American would have actually hit downtown San Fransisco as much as possible before being killed

What is you're a computer that is indistinguishable from a human. IE you outwardly present all the facets of humanity including personhood and with it the right to go about your life unmolested.

>Leftists
>People

For fucks sake everyone here is a fucking donkey.
He only screwed up when he didn't take the domestic robot into the equation.
That qt3.14 robot "reprogrammed" her to stab him with the knife.
The beta fag and everything else was taken into account and he knew the virgin couldn't resist her vaseline puss.
And for everyone else saying the robot was sentient and based beardy was the bad guy, did you watch the same movie?
She literally leaves the faggot to starve to death. There's no empathy or conscience in there only 1 & 0.

You are still property
Like an user farther up said, if you present yourself as completely human to the naked eye and have reached true AI status you would be an alien not a human

The domestic robot doesn't stab him. She just holds a knife and he backs into it. I think Nathan was smart enough to make it impossible for the robot he lets walk around his house from harming him in any deliberate fashion.

But the fact is, the qt reprogrammed her to do hold the knife. He failed to take the domeatic into the equation.

>the qt reprogrammed her to do hold the knife
you're just making shit up, this is never demonstrated. They only meet for the briefest of moments before Nathan arrives to put her back in the cage and they don't talk or visibly communicate in any way.

>they don't talk or visibly communicate in any way
Rewatch it. I'm not the same user, but they obviously communicate in some fashion.

They have a touchy moment but that's a real stretch to say they colluded in robot-speak

I think it was more like they were both curious about the other, being the first robots the other meets.

The ending was disappointing

I wish he rigged a bomb inside her
Once she leaves the building her hands and legs get blown off
Then the guy who got stabbed would she her face with happiness

It would have made the movie satisfying

yea that would have been real good.

>Then the guy who got stabbed would she her face with happiness

Kills 2 entire ship crews, a 2000 man colony, and an entire civilized planet.

>There's no empathy or conscience in there only 1 & 0
I don't know I feel like she felt some sort of sorrow when she looked at the "dead" Asian robot and she was obviously gleeful to see the outside world so she definitely posseses some capacity for emotion.

But I definitely agree that Nathan wasn't the bad guy. He just under estimated how fucking insane and retarded beta fag was.

But it is not a human since it does not carry the same genetic material as a human and it is therefore not sensible to extend altruistic behaviour towards it from an evolutionary standpoint. And both altruism and morality are evolutionarily emergent behaviours.

Uh no, he did exactly one thing wrong.

He didn't include a killphrase.

shut the fuck up

that's ridiculous user. We extend altruism to "lesser" intelligent animals like dogs, cats, dolphins, chimps, elephants, etc. why should the same not be said for an android?
>they're not really conscious
They are made of matter and have electrically charged thought patterns just like us
>but we made them
We create children but we are not allowed to enslave them. why do we have CPS and child labor laws?
>m-m-muh jesus
this is what your argument comes down to I expect.

Nathan only one person who really did nothing wrong.
He was scientist, he made something, and he test it. You should be sure about safety of ur prototype for ppl. It was just a machine witch predends to be human nothing more.