It's 2016, lets be adults and repeal the second amendment

So I know a lot of you polacks are inbred gun nuts but hear me out, guns were designed for one thing, to KILL PEOPLE! There's no real reason in 2016 for people to own one.
>hurr I need it to protect myself and family
Take a martial arts class, buy a sword or a crossbow. Guns are not necessarily for this. We also have a thing called the police, who you know are required to protect you.
>I need it to overthrow muh oppressive government
Seriously? They have planes, tanks, drones, chemical weapons, etc. you can't win give up. The ballot box is the only way to solve your problems. That why we, you know vote on things.
So pol let's be adults now and just agree the second amendment is an archaic not relevant amendment that makes other countries laugh at us and should be repealed ASAP. Don't fall for the (((NRA))) propaganda.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6gPIcRyDNf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've found that double IPAs cause nasty beer farts.

>guns were designed for one thing, to KILL PEOPLE
>Take a martial arts class, buy a sword or a crossbow. Guns are not necessarily for this. We also have a thing called the police, who you know are required to protect you.
swords and crossbows weren't designed for killing people

>yfw some fifty year old virgin in his mother's basement is being paid to post anti-gun threads on an armenian basket weaving forum

>t's 2016, lets be adults and repeal the second amendment.
No thanks

>Implying Sup Forums isn't made of psychopaths who are itching to kill OP if possible and not getting caught

>ooga booga booga
no
sage

>you cant win give up
t. Increasingly_nervous_Shlomo

> how can you compete with technology of US military meme

Police are not to protect you. They have about a 10-40 minute dispatch time. By the time they get there all they can do is clean up.

SHALL

The fuck is this nigger talking about?

Sad!, isnt it.

didnt read that shit nigga lol

fuck outta here

Obvious b8

kys

>We also have a thing called the police, who you know are required to protect you.
It's funny because they're not. Obvious bait but felt like pointing that out.

>police, who you know are required to protect you
Warren v DC you shameless shitter

>guns were designed for one thing, to KILL PEOPLE
That's exactly why I keep one near my bed. To kill people that may try and do me harm.

If I could wave a magic wand and get rid of every gun in America and the world, I would. But the Pandora's box has been opened and you cannot close it. Guns are an inextricable part of American culture and society. You cannot remove them. The best you can do is try to keep them out of the hands of those who would use them with ill-intent and in the hands of those who would use them properly.

You know what adults do when they don't like where they live? They move.

>Buy a sword or a crossbow
>These items were never used to kill people.

T.Liberal education

>They have planes, tanks, drones, chemical weapons, etc. you can't win give up.
tell that to a bunch of vietnamese farmers

>Take a martial arts class, buy a sword or a crossbow.
How are women old people and the handicapped going to do this?
> who you know are required to protect you.
Two Supreme Court decisions say otherwise

>polacks are inbred gun nuts
persuasive argument
this shit doesn't work on non-cucks btw

tell that to the Vietnamese farmers

It's honestly mind boggling.

The millennial generation is quite possibly the most pro-gun since the founding of the nation and you have these progressive trolls shit posting on a site dominated by them.

I don't know whether I should laugh or cry.

No you sheltered asshole. Guns solve more problems then they create.

There is just as much of a need for killing people as there has always been.

So if I invade your house welding a gun, you're just gonna wish it away? Or wish you had a gun you ignorant cunt

Can you please just go die?

This is the best part. The proof. Looking you right in the eye.

>If I could wave a magic wand and get rid of every gun in America and the world, I would
I wouldn't.
Guns allow people unable to defend themselves physically to be on equal footing to even several attackers.
The old "god made man Samuel Colt made man equal" and whatnot

Guns were designed to kill people. They still are. That's why they're a natural right. Protect the constitution from enemies foreign or domestic. It's not about hunting. Commie.

Go ahead. If my guns are such a threat to you come defend yourself by trying to steal them from me with your sword and crossbow to protect you.

I'll be waiting.

>buy a sword or a crossbow
2/10 b8 m8. Got me to reply

I have the right to a tub full of nitroglycerin and a remote detonator, you know, just in case we need to overthrow a corrupt government.

>1 post by this ID
k, nice slide thread.

First.
Clearly you are new here.
Second.
Wow. I was really won overby the tone of mutal respect that clearly radiated from your post.
Well done.
Surely you should expect a wide and varied retort from only the most civilized and intelligent users that way.

really really really well done OP.

>Its 2016
You lost this arguement as soon as you used the year as an arguing point

does anyone have the story of the retarded liberal student in student gov, and how he was out forced by the right? they locked him in a room... i need that story. It's a great pro-gun story.

>The ballot box is the only way to solve your problems.
According to liberals and Democrats, they control those...so Guns are our only means of defense. My gun doesnt have to kill a tank or a plane. It has to kill the one who controls them.

Fpbp more worthy than OP.
/thread

Here OP, have a (you)

It's 2016, let's be adults and repeal the thirteenth and nineteenth amendment.

This thread is brought to you by Michael Bloomberg.

I live in rural fucking Texas. Response times to my ranch is around 40 minutes. How the hell am I going to stop a fucking coyote or a cougar with a sword? I understand you have your cushy life in your mothers basement but the real world is fucking dangerous and I need my weapons as necessity to protect myself, my property, and my family. The world does not revolve around your safe cushy life, so keep the fuck out mine.

You fucking moron, can a 75 year old skinny woman defend herself against a 23 year old muscular rapist using a sword or crossbow? OR MARTIAL ARTS?!

Irony: a crossbow most-likely falls under the Second Amandment.

So fuck off liberal.

(berg) wants to take on trump jr in NY. I hope trump nukes that jew

(((Bloomberg)))

>lets be adults and repeal the second amendment like Mexico did.

>We also have a thing called the police, who you know are required to protect you.

t. Warren v. District of Columbia

This is why you fucking liberals are so stupid.

You would rather starve to death than kill an animal.

You would rather be killed than kill to save yourself.

You are a pathetic excuse of a human being. It's discomforting knowing that you can vote.

Please kill yourself.

>Armenian basket weaving

I have no idea what that is but still you're correct.

chicago stats are pretty based on this too

>It's 2016, lets be adults and repeal the second amendment
>like Mexico did
>We want to be safe like Mexico
>Ladies and gentlemen, turn them all in

I know its bait, but some people actually think like this.

Next time someone talks about this:
>#1- remind them that they're suggesting the government is capable of using drones and tanks against civilians.
>#2- tell them to read the rest of the amendments. They ALL protect citizens AGAINST the government. The 2nd gives the ability to protect the bill of rights itself.

>lets be adults
And you know that someone is full of shit.

hue hue

fuck off you double nigger

>guns were designed for one thing, to KILL PEOPLE!
>There's no real reason in 2016 for people to own one.

Sure there is. You just said it in fact. Probably the best reason of all.

So I know a lot of you polacks are inbred speech nuts but hear me out, 1st amendment was designed for one thing, to TALK TO PEOPLE! There's no real reason in 2016 for people to own a phone, radio, TV, or an internet connection.
>hurr I need it to talk to my friends and family
Take a long-distance running class, buy a quill and stamps. Phones are not necessarily for this. We also have a thing called the press, who you know are required to represent you.
>I need free speech to tell people about muh oppressive government
Seriously? They have warrantless phone taps, iphone unlockers, etc. you can't win give up. The ballot box is the only way to solve your problems. That why we, you know vote on things.
So pol let's be adults now and just agree the first amendment is an archaic not relevant amendment that makes other countries laugh at us and should be repealed ASAP. Don't fall for the (((NPR))) propaganda.

Well that concludes this thread

Has anyone noticed how the gun control dialogue has shifted from:
>hahaha there's no oppressive government to overthrow STUPID TINFOILER
...into:
>hahaha the government would just drone strike you anyway dumb redneck

Really makes you go hmm...

>>I need it to overthrow muh oppressive government
>Seriously? They have planes, tanks, drones, chemical weapons, etc. you can't win give up.

You have proven it. Our puny guns are no match for you the big bad government.
So you won't mind if we just keep them? No problem.

>ballot box is the only way to solve your problems.
>That why we, you know vote on things.

That's why we, you know, vote to keep our guns. You're fired Bloombergstein.

>Buy a sword or a crossbow

MY SIDES DEAR GOD MY SIDES

>They have planes, tanks, drones, chemical weapons, etc. you can't win give up. The ballot box is the only way to solve your problems. That why we, you know vote on things.

Yeah that works right up until the right to vote is revoked due to a state of (((emergency))). The right to bear arms isn't intended to protect us against representative democracy you dip.

As far as the hopeless fight argument goes--
A. The military would probably stand and fight with the general populace against a tyrannical government, and even if they didn't...
B. Even the full might of the American military has a poor track record against guerilla insurgencies. And they're not going to glass the people they want to opress with nuclear weapons.

You're dumb.

It is no longer the current year.

>inbred gun nuts
name calling
>KILL PEOPLE!
apply to emotions
>There's no real reason in 2016 for people to own one
current year meme
>Take a martial arts class, buy a sword or a crossbow
Criminals can buy guns from the black market.
> We also have a thing called the police
Who is killing inocent black people?
>Seriously? They have planes, tanks, drones, chemical weapons, etc. you can't win give up.
The american citizens are outnumbered also. If you were the president and want to take away the guns from people what would you do?
a, Start a civil war against your own citizens to make the whole USA a warzone and weakaning it and killing it economically
b, Making the anti-gun politics popular so the citizens just vote for anti gun law and after that if you find a trouble maker what that poor fucker could do? Defending himself against the police with a fucking crossbow? Oh come on.

>Also
1 POST BY THIS ID

That's because people are becoming more complacent with government controlling their lives, I guarantee 20-30% would be ok with almost complete government overwatch

You don't need assault weapons or 30 round clips. There will never be a rise against a tyranical government. muricans are just retards

Another 30% would be actively working with the government.

They WANT this

A spear would be a much superior weapon in a home defense situation than a sword

I believe OP is like this pic.

I don't get the 1 post thing. People change their ID after they log out and in again...

Why is it that white gun nuts are the apparent target of gun control when nearly all meaningful "gun crime" is comitted by basketball Americans and mentally unstable left leaning betas. It seems they aren't the problem, law abiding gun owners are.

Pic of my rifle just cause.

But how can blacks defend themself from a racist white govrement?
Really makes you think.

Thank god for call of duty

We should make murder illegal, that way, no one would ever kill anyone!

Only way I give up a gun is when I ditch it after shooting OP.

>having a scope on your 556 rifle instead of ACOG
gtfo

Dumping my anti-funs folder

Reminder that the only thing you need to do during a revolution is to blow up a bridge and ethnically cleanse your neighborhood.

Call of Duty can suck my dick tbqh senpai.

The only problem with Battlefield 1 is the Nigger protagonist.

kek.

>mfw Mother Jones unintentionally proved that gun confiscation is a logistical nightmare, and the government cannot risk engaging in civil war

>Chick lean

Post your rifle mate. I admit an ACOG would be better suited, but the scope is comperable as it a 1-4x magnification, whereas the ACOG is fixed 4x.

Only pussies use guns. I keep a brick near my bed

youtube.com/watch?v=6gPIcRyDNf0
Brady is a moron. He needs to be removed like Kebab imh.
That picture has NO POINT. The woman is right.

What will you do when you can no longer vote?

These are satirical m8

>1 post by this ID
>image.jpg
>all set for 100 replies

>It's 2016, lets be adults and repeal the second amendment.
No.