Go back to my ancestors homeland (germany)

>go back to my ancestors homeland (germany)
>buy a bunch of pigs
>release them inside a mosque
What would be the outcome?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Brazilians
forebears.io/surnames/lemke
quora.com/Why-are-so-many-Muslims-offended-by-pork-I-understand-not-eating-something-that-is-against-your-religion-but-Muslims-get-upset-with-pork-billboards-Is-it-like-the-Hindus-do-with-cattle-or-something-else
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thinly veiled muh heritage thread.

the outcome would probably be the same as entering a church and pissing in the holy water
it's a good way to have a nice talk with the local law enforcement

But what if no one knows it is me
i can just flee to another country with their cuckshegen borders

>go back to my ancestors homeland
You mean Africa?

you'll have to avoid escaping to poland
i heard they attack black people there

No, germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Brazilians

the eu would probably crucify you on a giant rainbow dildo for your hate crimes.

>>buy a bunch of pigs
>>release them inside a mosque

Muslims are the most violent and aggressive people in the world. You will most likely die unless you have an army of Israelis and Serbians to protect you.

El brazilero...isla de macacos...

>implying those inbred mal nourished brown manlets can keep up with a germanic bull

>But what if no one knows it is me
and how would that be
you plan to release a bunch of live pigs, at least three I imagine, inside a place of worship, where if you as much as sneeze everybody notices you, in plain day, unless you plan on breaking at night, in that case hope you are good at disarming alarms, in the middle of a city, because that's were mosques usually are
and all that without being noticed? lmao

>it's another mentally ill hue thinks he is European, episode
This is such a garbage series.

Ti queiro puta

Are they really German or are they 56 percenters?

you don't get to bring your pigs

>by 10 pigs
>put them inside a truck
>release them in front of a mosque
>flee to another country
That's it mane

I hope that you get murdered by muslims for being a disrespectful cunt, racist, white supremacist, using innocent animals for your autistic schemes and being a bad immigrant for wanting to go to another country to make trouble.

We German-Brazilians want to save our homeland because we love it dearly.

Buy*

I don't think muslims care much about pigs as a whole, they refuse to eat their meat, though. So, you could just put swine meat in pizza or something, i don't know

No, they cant even get close to one.

Make sure to buy five pigs, and number them 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, so people keep looking for the 4.

Most are 25% or so.

And the ones that identify themselves with European populations are as retarded and imbeciles as the prostitutes/nationalists/whores who identify themselves with the country/government.

Odds are OP is trolling though.

wanna try? be my guest

You are a proud Black Man. Stop trying to be a dirty Kraut.

What do you mean? They are not afraid of it, lmao, they just hate the meat. And probably some violent ones would probably kick them or something.

No, they cant get close to dead pigs
even some markets in dubai warn there's a section with pigs so muslims don't enter it

>25%
>twenty fucking five percent
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Even if you're talking about 25% of the 56%, almost anyone here in this shithole is white, I'd say 1/2%. Here people often talk to me in English on the street and ask where i'm from because they're not used to seeing a white person. I'm not OP though and I never do the "muh heritage" thing, 100% brazilian.

Lmao, i don't think they act like that in germany though. I mean they probably smelled pork or sausage, it's unevadible

please do it
best case scenario there will be butthurt mohammedans AND another dead apezilian

win-win for the world

>100% brazilian.
In in other words you're one of those prostitutes/nationalists who would rather betray their own State or region in the name of some blob.

Did you sell your mother as prostitute to Brasília "for the love of the country" yet?

we wuz german and shit

Fuck off monkey we're full

I don't pledge alliance to any state nor the government, in fact I'm in favor of the south leaving the country, as well as the northeast region. I'm 100% brazilian in the geopolitical/cultural manner. Since I've grown and lived in almost opposite sides of the country in identify with the whole of it almost in the same way I identify as South American or Latino

Simply wash and cleanse the mosque accordingly. You're still an ape and a terrorist by doing so.

>Lemke
His surname screams more kurwa than Scheiße.

You identify yourself with the fucking government. You fucking said it,

> I'm not OP though and I never do the "muh heritage" thing, 100% brazilian.
>100% brazilian

Now at least pretend to have a bit of dignity and assume your own words, cadelinha nacionalista.

Nigger chink mutt

You know nothing about surnames, da silva
forebears.io/surnames/lemke

If you think Brazil=Brazilian Government than I can't help but conclude that you're retarded. Also why would anyone be apologetic about their ideology here? It's a fucking anonymous thread for fuck's sakes!

Are you a Nazi

It is understandable from where you came from. It doesn't feel offensive at all because I'm none of those. :-DDDDDDDDD
and aren't you describing yourself, mixed blood?

>he thinks he is Polish just because the guy was from Parana

Parana is less than 20% Polish just like South Brazil is less than 20% German.

I stand corrected. Still, it looks Polish as fuck. (And it's common-ish in Poland in the map anyway).

>If you think Brazil=Brazilian Government than I can't help but conclude that you're retarded.
Yes, Brazil = government. And if you fail to realize that, show at least some love for your actual homeland (be it whatever region or State you're from - IDK/IDC) instead of identifying yourself with the country.

no, im white
cant say the same thing about a brown nigger chink like you

>dark, thick curly hair
You're not fooling anyone about your amerindian ancestry.

Amerindians have very very straight and thin hair, retard

>>he thinks he is Polish just because the guy was from Parana
No, you fuckhead. I didn't say that because of the State. I didn't even IMPLY that. I'm quite aware the countryside has some clusters of German immigrants, and even Curitiba (although less than the countryside).

The reason I thought he was Polish was simply because the cluster /mk/ is way less common in German than in Polish.

Curly hair is black or arabic ancestry.
Amerindians have beautiful, shiny, straigh long black hair.

Why do right wingers think Muslims are afraid of pigs? Nothing would happen.

Monkey eating Brazilians should be banned

quora.com/Why-are-so-many-Muslims-offended-by-pork-I-understand-not-eating-something-that-is-against-your-religion-but-Muslims-get-upset-with-pork-billboards-Is-it-like-the-Hindus-do-with-cattle-or-something-else
Also go back to pakistan brown inbred subhuman

>Quora is a valid source

They dislike pigs the same way they dislike eating monkeys. It's not that deep.

>>Quora is a valid source
More valid than you, muhammad

>MUH HERITAGE

>Monkey eating Brazilians should be banned
If that shit was common occurrence, you could bet your ass it wouldn't become a meme.

>Why do right wingers think Muslims are afraid of pigs? Nothing would happen.
>right wingers
The pot calling the kettle black.

(From what I've understood Muslims are simply disgusted by pigs, and zealots would rather not eat its meat due to taboo/tribal customs/religious shit. Kinda like Christians and their retarded "let's not eat meat on the Friday before Easter!" shit. )

No, they literally cant get close to a dead pig.
They are disgusted by it.

>They are disgusted by it.
As I said - disgusted. Not "afraid".

Congrats for taking /b with flags/ seriously.

Case in point, IRL this "muh heritage" thing is less about "guise I'm totally Irish, not Amurrican!" and more about some small familiar differences, like "I'm something else than the guy who sees himself as Anglo-American!". To be honest it's slightly less worse than swallowing nationalism.

Mudslimes would behead you

What is a German tho? The majority of Germans born after the year 2010 are unironically darker than me (Iberian).

>Pigs run away
>Someone catches them
>Free wurst and lard

You'll be basically doing charity.

WE WUZ

WE

You'd be made an example of, for inciting hatred, and jailed for 5 years. Everyone would hate you.

How much does a pig cost anyway

A real Hans would probably see you and knock your manlet jaw into another dimension, that or people would think a monkey and a bunch of pigs must have escaped the petting zoo.

Rangeban the new world

radio controlled pigs would be best.

kys

Ikr