Rio 2016: Olympic athletes told to ‘keep your mouth closed’ when in contaminated water

>Rio 2016: Olympic athletes told to ‘keep your mouth closed’ when in contaminated water
>On top ofconcerns over substandard Olympic village accommodation, athletes have been warned that Rio’s aquatic sites remain contaminated.
>The bay will host the sailing and windsurfing events at next month’s Olympics.
>Scientists say the waters are filled with a host of pathogens and viruses

news.com.au/sport/olympics/rio-2016-olympic-athletes-told-to-keep-your-mouth-closed-when-in-contaminated-water/news-story/45e6ae4643f4dbd4001281f669b898c1

So India is winning all the medals this time due to our favourable conditions. All the white bois will be sick by the time games start and we will be declared winner

Other urls found in this thread:

worldometers.info/world-population/russia-population/
ambafrance-br.org/Jeux-Rio-2016-le-Guide-du-Supporter-2933
worldometers.info/world-population/czech-republic-population/
sulconnection.com.br/noticias/3633/tocha-olmpica--roubada-em-sua-passagem-por-angra-dos-reis
youtube.com/watch?v=8DgJwh-alhc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marathon_swimming
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Even the Brazilian savages don't have designated shitting streets, don't throw shit stones if you live in a glass house pajeet.

idk why the olympics and the world cup decide to go to third world countries like Brazil, Russia and Quatar. might as well go to Syria

Congrats your country won something nobody should be proud of winning. You're #1

Does India even compete in the Olympics?

>Russia
>QATAR
>HIGHEST GDP PER CAPITA

Someones jealous of India.

Yeah its really good at hockey

Muh diversity, mostly. Bribes are also common.

AT LEAST THEY POO IN LOO

Pic extremely related

Only in India do you train for the Olympics by creating a high tolerance for ingesting poo particles.

Whats wrong with Russia and Qatar?

Figures since their streets are all slippery.

>>Rio 2016: Olympic athletes told to ‘keep your mouth closed’ when in contaminated water
Why do those CDC wimps need hazmat suits and decontamination showers? They should just close their mouths too

>australians complain about the rooms they were put on

>city said they would put a fucking kangaroo there to make then feel better

I wonder what will happen if poo's in loo start to complain

Russia is very homophobic that's why. There are currently no laws prohibiting discrimination regarding sexual orientation or gender identity. Recent polls have also shown that a majority of Russians are against the acceptance of homosexuality and have shown support for laws discriminating against homosexuals.

Damn, true. I never thought designated shitting streets would give you a strategic advantage, but I'll be damned if your immune systems aren't all iron clad by now.

India is in 0 events that take place in the poo water

India does not get to benefit from favorable conditions

A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

Do you ever think that maybe the reason 99% of your race looks so ugly is because you've been mixing your genetics with whatever the fuck is in your poo water?

But how does that show that Russia is third world? Sure it's poorer than the US and Europe but it still has a decent enough standard of living that it's not third world.

>inb4 gopnik memes

Also Qatar is fuckin' rich thanks to oil money so it's definitely 1st world.

DESIGNATED

(found this just now on google maps)

>put a fucking kangaroo there to make then feel better
that's fucking hilarious

cant wait for the "drug resistant bacteria" to take hold

Yep that's bangladesh, I'm a bengalifag so I visit my relatives there every now and then and the street definitely do smell of shit.

DESIGNATED SHITTING ANTIBODIES

You may have a point Pajeet, good luck in the games.

Lets not forget the very real threat that TRASH could fucking CAPSIZE BOATS because there's so much of it.

At this point I'm wondering if the games will even happen.

I just want a terrorist attack to happen, I don't care about athletes having to swim in the shit infested waters of the favelas.

>tfw australia is withdrawing it's olympic athletes and replacing them with emu hordes

Gonna crank this irl shitposting up to 11

the population in Russia is declining worldometers.info/world-population/russia-population/

>They'll be sailing through a sea of shit
>Cops are all on strike
>BRs will be launching fireworks and shooting at them from the shores

Someone post the tweet from a few days ago where the guy posted the backed-up toilet in the Olympic village that was filled with shit.

Isn't the same happening with most of the western world?

Just like a normal day over here.

French Embassy guide for the Rio Olympics.

ambafrance-br.org/Jeux-Rio-2016-le-Guide-du-Supporter-2933

Biggest item, is they are telling people to keep about $50 USD on them to give to the muggers.

Did you know that in Brazil not every poo goes in the loo ?

>Sydney 2000 made me lose my shit

Brazil can into bantz

Nobody would notice if a nuke fell on Brazil. It might even look better.

are you saying they have trashcans designed to shit in?

i mean, that couldbe nice for camping or something. but in the homes.......gross

You forgot to warn about all drug resistant STD's,in all the Brazilian pussy and ass holes,
I think that you Must keep MORE than your mouth closed

Do you think the Jews released Zika in Brazil so all the athletes fucking in Brazil will get infected and pregnant, so they can birth a race of super strong tiny headed retard slaves who will be easy to control and able to crush the goys?:

witnessed

hey , dont get uppity, at least Brazil is white.

remember your place.

They don't flush their toilet paper.

Almost...Not on czech republic worldometers.info/world-population/czech-republic-population/
But is only a +0.05 %

This and getting caught up on current events is why I come to Sup Forums

>not pooing in the bin

fuck man, stop wasting the earth's water

t. alberto barbosa

Mr Lahey?

I think Israel is behind a lot of shit but not this. Even if they had the technology to infect mosquitoes with a virus, it's a bad idea as there's no guarantee it wouldn't infect them, and it's a bad choice of weapon to use because Zika babies are worse than regular retards, they'll never be capable of anything.

Except perhaps leading the Turkish military.

>why are you waving Kermits asshole
>chased him for 20 minutes
>shitposting him in real life
>Australia

Checks out. Holy kek.

t. 60%

Fuck off Jamal

You had one job to do, Poo, one fucking job.

You mean a shit can? Like this?

Czech em'

Organizing olympics in that shit hole is a plot to spread diseases all over the world as effectively as possible.

I'm going to live my life believing that the Sydney thing happened because it's too good to claim as "fake and gay"

Jesus. Sup Forums is probably the worst board. Living to watch movies and television is high on the degenerate watch list.

I wouldn't notice a nuke in the northern parts either, dad.
By the way, why did you bring so many niggers here? Fucking hell.

What other cities bid for the 2016 Olympics?

Bribery. They're also the kinds of countries that are politically opaque enough to get away with the costs of hosting.

topkek

Columbus, Ohio did... but nah, let's put 'em in a shit hole like brasil.

I bet they feel so relevant since the world cup and now the Olympics.

t. Trudeau.

This.

TOPKEK

THE OLYMPIC FLAME WAS STOLEN AT RIO

sulconnection.com.br/noticias/3633/tocha-olmpica--roubada-em-sua-passagem-por-angra-dos-reis

So this year first Olympic medal ever for India?
A true milestone.

>Implying Portugal's a relevant country...

KEK

Video of the Olympic Flame being stolen

youtube.com/watch?v=8DgJwh-alhc

Sea competitions should happen in the atlantic ocean. The bay of guanabara is dirt as fuck, theres not a single beach bathed by the guay of guanabara that is clean, people dont even touch that water, the only ones who enter in the water in those beachs are kids from favelas/streets.

The beachs from Rio and Niterói that face the atlantic ocean are very clean and ideal for bath.

I get the feeling that they're eventually going to be forced to accept a "budget" host that has lots of preexisting venue infrastructure to save face. Apparently LA wants to bid for 2024 and Calgary wants to bid for 2026.

"very clean"
Sewage pipes 1000 m from the coast

More like #2 kek

Yes, they are clean, you clearly dont understand how subwater sewage pipes works.

>Be Olympic commite
>Where can we do max profit?
>Corrupt shithole with no infrastruture or place where almost nothing need to be done?
>RIO 2016

Spot on, chap.

Cheaper rent, also Syrian Olympics

>Pole Vaulting over mass graves
>200 Yard dash from the suicide bomber

Ocean swimming isn't an Olympic sport.

And your shit country is the responsible for it.

I'm talking about sailing. Also, have you ever heard about thriatlon?

>I'm talking about sailing.

Sailing isn't the biggest issue, long distance swimming is.

>have you ever heard about thriatlon?

In the ocean?
no.

Maybe that ban isn't all that bad afterall

Yes it is, there's been an open water marathon swim over the last several Olympics. The triathlon has an open water swim too.

>So India is winning all the medals this time due to our favourable conditions

Fucking well played Pajeet, that's the funniest thing I've read in ages

Chicago was in the final three. Which means half the Olympians would have probably been shot by niggers. Still better than a third world hell hole.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marathon_swimming

>doesn't realize how segregated chicago is