When will the people of these nations stop rambling on abojt "muh history" and actually contribute to humanity again...

When will the people of these nations stop rambling on abojt "muh history" and actually contribute to humanity again? It's been literal centuries for fuck's sake.

Other urls found in this thread:

dutchreview.com/expat/learn-dutch/dutchies-so-good-at-speaking-english/
discord.gg/V6FrKq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when all our taxes stop going to brussels to pay off "debts"

PIGS is the acronym for these nations
other countries also pay taxes, you know? much more than you PIGS. and we still do stuff.

>other countries also pay taxes, you know? much more than you PIGS.

sauce?

so that's why n*rthoids are fleeing here

When was the last time that the Dutch contributed anything to manking? 1680?

uhh sweety we have some of the highest taxes in the world
look into it
per capita we have the highest contribution to the EU
calvinist work ethic

oh look
the italian-american diaspora has arrived to ruin a civil discussion among peers

>calvinist work ethic
Oh please. Why don't you go suck some german dick hoping some big company headquarters at swamp central for lower taxes.

nice sauce
calvinist googling ethic?

bait thread

And there'll be people that fall for it, don't forget to sage kids

you think this is the source of dutch wealth? any country is legally allowed to do the same stuff we do with tax
it only adds a few billions at most to our economy

so never?

>any country is legally allowed to do the same stuff we do with tax
Except they aren't, thanks to G#!many and the EU.
Greece in particular has pretty much zero control over the financial planning.

remove italy from this image

oops lol
in any case it won't save your economy, it is a minor benefit
no
why

Holland you're just a tax-haven with a couple of leftover industries and drug/sex tourism. "Literally" stfu

Italy still contributed to artistic fields up until 2000 or so. It's just in a bit of a slump right now.

I'd bash each and every single one of those countries in that pic but they already know what I think about their shitholes.

No need to waste any effort.

relative to our size, we are the most important country in the galaxy (disregarding city states)
>artistic fields

Portuguese posters are the biggest wewuzers on Sup Forums. Literally almost all of them do it.

>relative to our size
your country is actually a manlet hahaha

Yes, culture. Italians used to produce some of the best cinema, and their popular music was great until it was infected by the likes of hip-hop.

im pretty sure you're just a spaniard in the Uk so won't insult the UK back xx

stay mad low-lander

sneaky spaniard in the UK

Why do NLs larp so much as anglos? They're the second worst after scandis for that. I've heard people in both places talking English to each other when they're both natives, or interject Dutch/Scandi sentences with things in English. wtflol

stupid spaniard, we don't LARP as anglo

Been here since the 11th century m8.

I've been watching Italian Nazisploitation films
Pretty fun

dutchreview.com/expat/learn-dutch/dutchies-so-good-at-speaking-english/

Portuguese are wewuzers irl as well

t. country with no history

wow, what a brilliant nation

Every single country you posted except Italy has a much better airport than NL. Schiphol is a tip.

But Fiumicino is truly despicable except for the nice food.

obsessed spaniard in the UK

stay mad moroccan

thanks for proving my point
now fuck off diaspora trash, go clean dishes for a living

Why are you acting all autistic? I'm British and I've been to all the countries mentioned ITT and yours is by far the worst. I'd honestly rather live anywhere in the South (with my expat cash) than Holland. It's even more depressing than the Midlands.

>I'm British and I've been to all the countries mentioned ITT and yours is by far the worst.
Of course you have ahMed

oh look a fob

sure Pedro Papasthanoutos Sebasti Sebastião di Corleone

discord.gg/V6FrKq

discord looking for members :)

Mate what are you on about? How does that affect how shit your country is? It either is or it isn't. If a "true" Brit tells you your country is shit then you'll accept it like a good little bitch is that it? Your country is a toilet mate, face it you'll never be part of the anglosphere no matter how hard you larp.

>niggerlands talking about contribution
>drugs, pedos and refugees
kys

Don't want to be part of the Anglosphere you fucking Spaniard, who talked about Anglos?
Just stop talking shit and keep washing dishes Pedro Alcaron.

>niggerlands
Friendly reminder that, while those four were building civilizations, you were still bashing each other with clubs inside a mud hut for a piece of rotten cabbage.

Cry more, Turk/Dutch/Berber/German scum.

Why do you keep talking about dishes Ahmed? Is this what you had to do when you arrived in Holland? And why so mad at Spain? It's because that's where all the Moroccans cross over from isn't it? lel

You still have to answer the question pal. What has the Neverlands achieve in the last 300 years?

Look at these niggers ganging up on me. Typical nigger behaviour.

weed and pedos
also red light hookers

at least they can stop trashing my hometown with their stupid designed fort

keeping your shitty country afloat with our money, ungrateful moor

SHUT UP
MUH HISTORY

you love beeing gangbanged son

haha benis

>Look at these niggers ganging up on me. Typical nigger behaviour.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but multiple people answering the same bullshit with facts isn't the same as "germans ganging up on you".

Wait, did you say germans, niggers or moors? This shit is all the same. Too dumb to actually create something, they'll raid shit and then say "ÖÖGASCH BÖÖGASCH WI KREÄTED DIS!"

ROMAN TRADITIONS - spam dicks everywhere!

nigger you need to go to school

unbelievable
this thread is dead for a long time
out of nothing these PIGS ambush me like a pack of feral monkeys, 10 at a time, overwhelming me despite my clearly superior intelligence

The Netherlands in a nutshell:

Weather as bad as ours but without the beautiful rolling green landscapes of the England and the dramatic scenery of Scotland that all this rain affords us.

Food worse than every single other country in Europe including us.

Tiny and insignificant.

Only one city of worthy of any notice and it's a drug-infested sex-pit.

The most ugly language in all of Europe.

Generally depressing and miserable.

I can wholeheartedly say I would choose Eastern Europe over Holland, at least it's cheap as fuck and they have beautiful women there.

OP's Huis