Adventure Time Post-Talkback Thread

Talkback thread: Five Short Tables Download Link:
mega.nz/#!GhEQHJ5J!Q6pMh6apZ7qKWVfuyW-uYdQ99oJezIfPGOGE3PdvQQY

How'd ya enjoy the episode?
Thoughts on the season so far?
Predictions on how it'll end?

>Predictions on how it'll end?
Knowing this show? With a last minute copout and ending on a unsatisfied note.

I knew this would happen.

Reposting delivery from last thread in case the OR missed it!

By your powers combined, I am CAPTAIN PLANET!

Nice Zoroastrian reference.

Heh

They changed LSP's voice

This

Noice

I really liked how this season went, so I have faith that it will be a good end.
As to what happens?
Elemental prolly fucks everything up. Maybe a bit of time travel given the title.

Nice work Dabble. Keep it up.

This reminds me of something and I can't for right of mind, figure out what it is.
My memory says Tales of Unfortunate Events + the Intro to MYSTERY! by Edward Gorey, but neither match nor make sense as a comparison.

GAAAY

Who voiced the butler? I thought it was BMO's voice actor at first, but that doesn't seem right.

Also good ep. Would again before going to sleep.

THE ICE KING KNOWS.
EVERYONE KNOWS.

>that request from drawthread months ago
This user sure predicted the future.

Good F&C episode. Way better than the last two.

why?
I thought BB and NM were pretty exceptional.

I believe he was speaking specifically in regards to the last Fionna and Cake episodes.

Just read the filename.

It came out of the old AT drawthreads years ago.

Ah. Totally agree then.

> Flame Prince is an illiterate moron who burns books, only visits the library to use bathroom and walks bumping into everything as if he's drunk/high
I liked the Gunter's version better.

I like it better if gumball and marshlee are shipped then bubbline

Ice King hates fire people. He's an old timey racist except with whatever crazy shit is considered a race in the post-apocalypse.

I think LSPs previous sexy voice was just from when Lumpy Space Princess was telling the story and LSP was the hero

Gumballs voice was different too, Neil Patrick Harris must've been busy

>YFW Lucky Pie is a rule 63 story in another rule 63 story in a never ending series of rule 63 stories in rule 63 stories

non-Tumblr browsing original AT fag here. can't believe we're almost through another whole season and I haven't watched a single episode. "The Comet" really burned me out on this show's metanarrative, what with Glob (and all of those autistic variations on saying His name) dying but seemingly non-consequential effects in the actual Land of Ooo + I haven't had legal access to it.
Worth torrenting and binging over the next days of my weekend? Or is there anything filler worth sitting through? Ya'll know what I mean.

So far, I'd say, outside of Stakes and one or two episodes that I didn't personally like, this season's definitely a step in the right direction from The Comet. No real "metanarrative" stuff, and turns out Glob wasn't dead, just stuck in Earth's orbit.

other then stakes ep with the old fashion vampires death.This is the best female ive seen all season

I really liked Stakes, but the biggest issue with it is that it had far more potential than was used in the actual show. It was enjoyably bland, with the occasional high point. It really could have focused on Marceline as a character.

anyone here ever take it a step further and play an AT game? is there a single game that stands out from the rest as being fun and addictive?

tfw theres no comprehensive AT rpg

That's really weird when you think about it, since Penn has said Table Top RPGs like DnD were the biggest inspiration. It'd be pretty perfect

My friend is starting a DnD group, and I've been asked to be the Dungeon Master. Gotta find some good AT concepts to incorporate.

It was great.It had alot of funny moments.And PeppermintButler never stops to amaze me

Not an rpg but Adventure Time Munchkin

user edit when?

Secret of the Nameless Kingdom is a pretty neat Zelda III clone.

Now

Does anyone know what the red herring theme (that Gunther guessed) was?

It was "WANK." He couldn't have stated it more clearly.

Stories?

Nevermind, found a post on dumblr. It's royal flush.

Hey so what was with all the males blushing at other males and gay shit this episode

Can they fucking let up on this stuff for just a second? I understand it's 2016 but not every cartoon has to have 30 fucking gays in it.

There wasn't any gay blushing, you paranoid queer.

>Michael calling LSP a "beautiful prince"
>LSP blushing
>turtle prince to flame prince
>both of them blushing for no reason

If you didn't see the gay shit you're blind

So is Ice Queen just as insane as the Ice King?

At least with Gumball and Marshall, it made sense considering their counterparts; everyone else though..

i like this ship most male on male relationships seem to work vs female ones feels forced

Is there an infinite loop of gender-swapped fanfics by ice people?

>Finn
>Fionna
>Flynn
>Lynn
>Lenny
>Leona
>Leroy
>Lorna
>Lawerence

No. if we're not focusing on gays, we're seeing Finn floundering some aspect of his life away. Besides, homos create mores discussion than the "how to fix Finn" convo we've had 10x times.

Adventure Time threads are so fantastic. All you guys talk about is sjw/gay shit and nobody will gives a shit that the talkback threads couldn't even figure out the theme.

agree nothing is wrong with him he is 13 not in hi 20s like some bluejay faggot.let him be a kid while he can,

Requesting Finn tauntingly pulling down his shorts (but not his underwear) and "mooning" the Ice King .

(Comic is for pose/action reference, note that Finn wears briefs/tighty-whities, not polka-dotted boxer shorts like the squirrel character in the comic does)

>Implying anyone will want to draw Finn despite his simplicity
Also your weird ass request is for or some shit.

Finn's 17, for crying out loud! It's not shota

Reminder: regrets = gay

Even so you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone that would draw anyone besides an AT waifu in this thread and that especial goes for Finn himself.

The only way you're seeing your request come true is to pony up and commission someone.

>flame prince is a dumb negro who doesn't even own a library card

kek

OK then, how about drawing Fionna instead of Finn and the Ice Queen instead of the Ice King? Everything else about my request stays the same, except Fionna should be lifting up the back of her skirt and she should be wearing white panties.

Do you own a library card?

I'd say look at either the Fire Giants or Ice Crown for ideas

Ice Crown:
>Ancient artifact that forces an imperfect reincarnation on the user
>Gives extreme power in exchange for a slow corruption/override
>Impression will be left on user even after removing it
>Can become hostile based on the personality encoded into it/user's personality

Fire Giants
>Weapons of war held as a last resort
>Incredibly destructive, but difficult to maintain
>Can be constructed/sabotaged by any person knowledgeable enough to do so

Next ep?

Wait 6 months

Probably The Music Hole. IIRC there's only four episodes left this season. Daddy Daughter Card Wars is probably the episode that was Dignified before, and Preboot/Reboot are most likely the finales. I did see somewhere that Daddy Daughter Card Wars will air in July, and I sure as hell hope that's not the case.

It was on a press release, unless they decide to change it, that's how it'll be.

Seems logical to assume so
And every new universe is made to match the characters of the previous universe's tastes.

Ice King's latent fujoshi potential was manifesting through his fanfiction.

Deep down Ice King actually loves the Bromance

It was... alright. Nothing really spectacular. The first episode of F&C is still my favourite, with the one about Lumpy Space Prince being a close second.

Elemental was disappointing.

Flame Prince is a nigger? Why?

everything about the episode was gay

jesus christ this episode was so homoerotic.

Butterscotch butler is CUTE

C U T E
U
T
E

Does somebody have a stream link

You're over like, 12 hours too late.

would Ice Queen have a cold vagina?

would her tits feel like ice cubes?

Bags of slushie

that would feel totally awesome

no ... and no

Yes.

>instrumant

Does anyone know of any good fanfics in which Finn's right arm never gets regenerated, and he goes on adventures with a robot arm (or something)?

The writers know what the Tumblr fans care about.

Every single Fionna & Cake episode so far has been boring and unfunny. Is the "hip and modern and cool" cartoon patronizing girls and dumbing the episodes down?

Regular AT has its fair share of dumb episodes, but Fionna & Cake have a 4/4 track record, a gem should've turned up by now.

inb4 it's Ice King's fanfic so it's justified, it's not justified, they consciously choose to make it this way.

Unless it's commentary on how fanfiction is terrible, in which case they shouldn't need 4 episodes spanning 4 seasons to say it.

fuck off

Man Cuber really let himself go

But the first Fionna and Cake episode is still great, but that's mostly because the fanfic part was just a twist and the episode still had to rely on telling an interesting and fun story.

For all others I can agree with you in varying amounts. Bad Little Boy is probably the worst AT episode Sugar ever made.

....This whole episode...

I disagree. I enjoyed the first and second episodes, I particularly thought "Bad Little Boy" was a very strong Adventure Time episode overall.

The third episode wasn't very good but I think this latest one had some funny moments and was a decent romp.

Interesting you feel that way, I would say Bad Little Boy was the best out of the F&C episodes.